Pages:
Author

Topic: Need to create a 1:1 copy of Bitcoin.... - page 2. (Read 1579 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
March 03, 2015, 03:17:13 PM
if you have the bitcoin-core program.. then you already have the code.
if you were to change the code to mess around with the total cap of coins or current amount already mined, your just making another altcoin.
you might want to check out the altcoin subforum as i think there are atleast 2 coins which have done just this already.

good luck with your scammy pump and dump or attempting to sell fake/altcoins as genuine bitcoins to naive users, as that is what i predict your intentions are.

Hi Franky and thanks for the input....
But you have NOT been helpful at all.

As the title say's I want a 1:1 copy of Bitcoin for a Bitcoin (forgot to mention that) project I am working on.

If you have something of value to add please do so, otherwise, have a nice day  Wink
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
March 03, 2015, 03:10:43 PM
if you have the bitcoin-core program.. then you already have the code.
if you were to change the code to mess around with the total cap of coins or current amount already mined, your just making another altcoin.
you might want to check out the altcoin subforum as i think there are atleast 2 coins which have done just this already.

good luck with your scammy pump and dump or attempting to sell fake/altcoins as genuine bitcoins to naive users, as that is what i predict your intentions are.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
March 03, 2015, 02:35:01 PM
As the title says, I need to create a 1:1 copy of Bitcoin for a project I am working on, with the only difference being that ALL coins will be pre-mined and distributed to users through various methods.

How do I go about it?

I got a 10K VPNcoin cheque to the person that can provide me with detailed instructions on how to do it.
(That means something similar to this: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=74386533074614359359 )

If you can help me out, I would be very great-full!
Pages:
Jump to: