Pages:
Author

Topic: Need your guys opinion where to spend 600euros at - page 2. (Read 1875 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
S3's I would say, you can get them cheaper and can underclock to run quieter .. Tack on the PSU and your set
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hi guys
I have a spare ~600 euros to spend on mining , I have a place where I can use electricity for pretty cheap as long as I don't use more than ~1500W
What would you guys recommend me to spend on (including power supply and accessories) I see a lot of talk about the Antminer S5 but why not get 20 Antimer U3's instead? And what kind of powersupplies would i need for both ?
Thank you all

do not buy u3's they suck they are hard too run you will go crazy with them.

how cheap is your 1500 watts of power?

10 cents usa  is not cheap  6 cents usa is pretty good.

if you are euro base .04 euro = 6 cents usa (last I looked that was exchange rate)

if you can do 1000 watts for  0.04 euros s-5's are really decent.

Well, I got a "special" deal and can use up to about 1500w without paying anything

s-3's are much quieter .  you could run 4 of them and stay under 1500 watts  maybe do  1.8th

s-5's are noisy you could do 2 and stay under 1500 watts maybe hash at 2.3th

s-3's should be a lot cheaper then s-5's so in the short run if you get cheap s-3's that is best.  .

by short run the next 6 months

well but my bigger problem is the money, all I have to spend is 600 euros with shipping,psu and acessories included , what would you recommend ?
legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Hi guys
I have a spare ~600 euros to spend on mining , I have a place where I can use electricity for pretty cheap as long as I don't use more than ~1500W
What would you guys recommend me to spend on (including power supply and accessories) I see a lot of talk about the Antminer S5 but why not get 20 Antimer U3's instead? And what kind of powersupplies would i need for both ?
Thank you all

if you are euro base .04 euro = 6 cents usa (last I looked that was exchange rate)

Well, I got a "special" deal and can use up to about 1500w without paying anything

s-3's are much quieter .  you could run 4 of them and stay under 1500 watts  maybe do  1.8th

s-5's are noisy you could do 2 and stay under 1500 watts maybe hash at 2.3th

s-3's should be a lot cheaper then s-5's so in the short run if you get cheap s-3's that is best.  .

by short run the next 6 months
Hi guys
Thank you all

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Hi guys
Thank you all

Hi guys
Thank you all
Pages:
Jump to: