Pages:
Author

Topic: NEFT Vodka and Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 37948 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
March 21, 2013, 11:02:33 AM
Don't know what is NEFT vodka involvement, but their bottle doesn't end on the video by accident imo.
Good choice of advertising, that video is amazing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 21, 2013, 10:59:21 AM
Their bottle appears in the beginning (it's their bottle isn't it?) and the name "Neft" is written on one of the airplanes of the hangar.
Plus, this:
It also happens to be a very bold piece of branded content for the Russian vodka company Neft.

I love it when ads are so "hip and cool" that you can't even figure out what it is an ad for.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
March 21, 2013, 10:52:12 AM
Their bottle appears in the beginning (it's their bottle isn't it?) and the name "Neft" is written on one of the airplanes of the hangar.
Plus, this:
It also happens to be a very bold piece of branded content for the Russian vodka company Neft.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
March 21, 2013, 09:23:02 AM
Ressurecting this topic just to share this cool ad from Neft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgox84KE7iY
Smiley

What led you to the conclusion that this was an ad from NEFT?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005
Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952
March 20, 2013, 06:55:23 PM
But...

How much % of pure liquid Bitcoin does it contain ?

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
March 20, 2013, 06:52:22 PM
Love it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
March 20, 2013, 06:17:22 PM
these guys asked the room77 if they'd like to have a bottle
of course, they said, only to be charged with 40€ per bottle.

i think NOT.

NEFT guys, if you read this - send a bottle or three to the next first thursday of the month at ROOM77 in Berlin.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
March 20, 2013, 06:10:53 PM
Ressurecting this topic just to share this cool ad from Neft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgox84KE7iY
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
November 06, 2012, 09:12:25 PM
I'm happy to be a guinea pig and see if the post office ever notices... Just keep sending me bottles and I'll say something when they stop arriving. Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 06, 2012, 10:33:15 AM
http://www.stripes.com/news/postal-officials-offer-holiday-mail-by-dates-1.195290

Some of the more common items patrons would like to mail, but aren’t allowed to, include: alcohol (wines and spirits), alcohol-filled candy, foodstuffs of animal or plant origin, meat products — including dried and canned meats — and foods containing nonedible items, for example, Kinder eggs, those popular chocolate eggs with a toy inside.

More information on banned items is available in the International Mail Manual, which breaks down prohibited items by country, at http://pe.usps.gov/text/imm/welcome.htm. A list of CENTCOM-specific restrictions is in CENTCOM Regulation 25-103.

Although lithium battery shipment is already prohibited by the USPS between stateside and international locations, customers are also advised not to mail items with an alkaline battery installed, because the article might start operating. Officials say even greeting cards with electronic greetings or music have delayed the mail when they started making noise.
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
November 06, 2012, 09:46:54 AM
Hmm. I want to buy some when it comes to the US, but doubt it could be purchased in my state with Bitcoin and I don't think that it would be legal to have it shipped here.
kjj
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
November 06, 2012, 01:41:56 AM
As far as I can tell, mailing booze is bad, but causing booze to be sent to you from overseas isn't a big deal.

As in, you are liable for the import duty, which is under $1.00/litre, and (worse) if they notice that it is booze, they'll halt it wherever it is and give you the option of abandonment or having another (non-USPS) carrier pick it up and finish delivery.  $$$
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Web Programmer, Gamer
November 05, 2012, 08:33:28 PM

Source: https://www.usps.com/ship/can-you-ship-it.htm

Don’t send alcohol. And, in most cases, don’t send prescription drugs, cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, or handguns.

Alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, or liquor) are not considered hazardous but can’t go in the mail. If you’re reusing a box displaying their alcohol brands, all logos and labels need to be covered up.

I guess that makes sense. If it was legal the taxes would on importing product would be ridiculously high.

Too bad USPS is the United States Postal Service and only works as a remailer for foreign postal services... Roll Eyes
What about other carriers like UPS or FedEx.

NEFT will have a shipping distribution center in the US very soon I believe
You can ship alcohol, lot18.com is one website that does it, also winelibrarytv.com
Will be interesting to see people reaction to this in stores. Packaging just looks way to cool, and then everyone will start wodering about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
November 05, 2012, 08:02:31 PM
That looks awesome, I wonder if it's legal to ship alcohol...then gotta ask my aunt  Roll Eyes

NEFT will have a shipping distribution center in the US very soon I believe

You can ship alcohol, lot18.com is one website that does it, also winelibrarytv.com
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
November 05, 2012, 07:55:55 PM
That looks awesome, I wonder if it's legal to ship alcohol...then gotta ask my aunt  Roll Eyes

Don’t send alcohol. And, in most cases, don’t send prescription drugs, cigarettes, smokeless tobacco, or handguns.

Alcoholic beverages (beer, wine, or liquor) are not considered hazardous but can’t go in the mail. If you’re reusing a box displaying their alcohol brands, all logos and labels need to be covered up.

I'm not even to going to look to see who received the vodka, let alone ask who sent it and how was it transported.

This does give me an idea though. Does anybody here have some extra 'hemp' laying around that can be sent to Pirate's home? At the expected time of delivery, inform the P.O. (anonymously) that this guy is receiving drugs through the mail and selling them to your 7th grade daughter.

Too bad USPS is the United States Postal Service and only works as a remailer for foreign postal services... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 05, 2012, 07:32:00 PM

I'm not even to going to look to see who received the vodka, let alone ask who sent it and how was it transported.

This does give me an idea though. Does anybody here have some extra 'hemp' laying around that can be sent to Pirate's home? At the expected time of delivery, inform the P.O. (anonymously) that this guy is receiving drugs through the mail and selling them to your 7th grade daughter.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Web Programmer, Gamer
November 05, 2012, 02:11:04 PM
donator
Activity: 1064
November 05, 2012, 12:50:36 PM

UPDATE Nov 5: NEFT bottles now carry the Bitcoin logo Smiley

Wow they look amazing Cheesy
//DeaDTerra
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
November 05, 2012, 12:48:32 PM

UPDATE Nov 5: NEFT bottles now carry the Bitcoin logo Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1078
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
October 09, 2012, 02:30:46 PM
Any news?
//DeaDTerra

Let me guess. You're dyin' for a Tom Williams Collins.

I spoke to Thomas this morning, he is shipping me 2 bottles of NEFT with the Bitcoin logo on it, will post pics soon.

-Charlie
Pages:
Jump to: