Pages:
Author

Topic: Negative rating from The Pharmacist - page 3. (Read 2004 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 276
November 07, 2018, 06:52:23 AM
Passing things off as correct when they are merely a lazy and reprehensible method that is sure to leave one wanting is worthy of negative trust if not a ban if you ask me.

This time I will let it slide if you send me your address and demonstrate to me personally that you are fit to continue training people in this art.

If not then I think most would agree perma ban is the only answer here.
I don't think I went off topic with "Google, here I come!" and you missed my point, if admin allows this kind of behavior we will see bunch of shitposters running around forum with various articles taken from X-sites pretending they want to be helpful but all they really are doing is begging for merit without begging part. Is there any other reason why anyone would post "trading" thread in "meta", where most merit sources are, copying bunch of 11 years old articles with "disclaimer" without quotation and link to sources?
Yeah, I guess we can go full blind and act that this is not true  Roll Eyes

My opinion is this is copy/paste, and what TP said in second post.

edited  Roll Eyes

LOL nobody cares about merit here except a few back slapping circle jerkers in merit and some noob spammers and sock puppets trying to spam icos all over the place. The OP falls into neither of those classifications.

The best devs with the best minds who have helped many people don't even have much merit. The guy that helped new people the most is not even posting anymore due to issues with a group of backslappers.

Most of these super merit accounts have never done anything of real note here not ever. They have not ever been first to stand up up to a big scam that was backed by huge amounts of established members nor delivered ground breaking technology. Those are the two things I look for when going through post history. I don't actually think I can find one major thing they have ever accomplished here.

Who the hell would hang around meta for the majority of their posts. Developing these tools to see who is the best this and that according to gamed back slapping board metrics. What a waste of time. That is merit begging. Get out there on the main boards and help people or get out there and stop scamming ico bots and puppets. Stand up to obviously corrupt and distribution methods are that easy to game for the scammers that keep pushing them out there.

When I see large meta scores (in general)  and analyse them these are people who I remember coming here saying all sorts of stupid shit. One of the highest meta people on here and I used to row all the time over a specific project he stuck up for it for years ...then recognised it as the scam it was later on.  Many of these high merit tools have a strange moral compass too. Wanting to ban some poor dude because he was not specific enough about the sources he already said he took the articles from various sources.

How can you agree with a statement I have already demonstrated is incorrect Huh

Must I spell this out for you again in larger font. He did not claim the work was his own as TP stated he attributed it to other reliable sources ............therefore he is simply saying he compiled it for easy of use.

After having said all of that I looked at your post history and see you spend a lot of time weeding out scams. So I am not putting you in with some of the others. I just think you are provably wrong to suggest a ban for this guy.

There are those that will always suck up to those the consider to have more power even when it is obvious they are wrong. Don't be one of them it makes you appear like a cuck.

Even i very often disagree with cryptohunter and we also had often a dispute in the past i have to fully agree with him here.
Btw cryptohunter can be considered as a core member on bitcointalk who really contributed and not like some DT punks who have lost connection to the real world.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
November 07, 2018, 05:55:44 AM
Passing things off as correct when they are merely a lazy and reprehensible method that is sure to leave one wanting is worthy of negative trust if not a ban if you ask me.

This time I will let it slide if you send me your address and demonstrate to me personally that you are fit to continue training people in this art.

I don't think I went off topic with "Google, here I come!" and you missed my point, if admin allows this kind of behavior we will see bunch of shitposters running around forum with various articles taken from X-sites pretending they want to be helpful but all they really are doing is begging for merit without begging part. Is there any other reason why anyone would post "trading" thread in "meta", where most merit sources are, copying bunch of 11 years old articles with "disclaimer" without quotation and link to sources?

edited  Roll Eyes

LOL nobody cares about merit here except a few back slapping circle jerkers in meta and some noob spammers and sock puppets trying to spam icos all over the place. The OP falls into neither of those classifications.

The best devs with the best minds who have helped many people don't even have much merit. The guy that helped new people the most is not even posting anymore due to issues with a group of backslappers.

Most of these super merit accounts have never done anything of real note here not ever. They have not ever been first to stand up up to a big scam that was backed by huge amounts of established members nor delivered ground breaking technology. Those are the two things I look for when going through post history. I don't actually think I can find one major thing they have ever accomplished here.

Who the hell would hang around meta for the majority of their posts. Developing these tools to see who is the best this and that according to gamed back slapping board metrics. What a waste of time. That is merit begging. Get out there on the main boards and help people or get out there and stop scamming ico bots and puppets. Stand up to obviously corrupt and distribution methods are that easy to game for the scammers that keep pushing them out there.

When I see large meta scores (in general)  and analyse them these are people who I remember coming here saying all sorts of stupid shit. One of the highest meta people on here and I used to row all the time over a specific project he stuck up for it for years ...then recognised it as the scam it was later on.  Many of these high merit tools have a strange moral compass too. Wanting to ban some poor dude because he was not specific enough about the sources he already said he took the articles from various sources.

How can you agree with a statement I have already demonstrated is incorrect Huh

Must I spell this out for you again in larger font. He did not claim the work was his own as TP stated he attributed it to other reliable sources ............therefore he is simply saying he compiled it for easy of use.

After having said all of that I looked at your post history and see you spend a lot of time weeding out scams. So I am not putting you in with some of the others. I just think you are provably wrong to suggest a ban for this guy.

There are those that will always suck up to those the consider to have more power even when it is obvious they are wrong. Don't be one of them it makes you appear like a cuck.

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 05:25:52 AM
Did i plagiarize from this forum ? I don't think so.
Did you plagiarize from somewhere else?
Why should i be banned ?
For blatant plagiarism.
How you can contact driving car with fast speed with helping people to not being scammed and use escrow ? Cheesy:D:D:D
Actually, I compared ignoring traffic rules with ignoring forum rules.

Trusting you are doing great, please regarding the trust  comment on ico, please i commented base on my personal experience, please dont judge me wrong , I beg you with the name of your deity please kindly review your comment and rating .

Thanks 

@

marlboroza
Activity: 350
Merit: 22
November 06, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

edited  Roll Eyes
I can't consider my guide as shit posting because there was no such guide on this forum, and it was combinated from guides which help a lot people to prevent scamming.
I don't pretend to be helpful i am helpful.
I will repeat once again myself about the merits,ranks and benefits.
If you care about them and 99% people around, i am from those 1% who don't give a fuck about any merits, any ranks or the things everyone "fight" around.
I did post my guide in two places because i didn't know where it will be seen by more people and be more helpful.
Not everyone here is fighting for merits and ranks buddy.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
November 06, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

edited  Roll Eyes
legendary
November 06, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
Should we all search guidelines on google and share them here?
If it is helpful and you cite sources then feel free.
Google, here I come!
What useful things can you demonstrate you have done here other than report these kind of evil criminals posting guides so newbies don't get scammed.
Do you think we shouldn't report them? (for the record, I didn't report OP)
Which people have you been training and what kind of training are you giving them?
I've been training people how to masturbate correctly using only left hand.

Bring full sources or you could get banned. Actually don't make any mistakes at all when doing references or banned.

I personally would take several factors into consideration. In his case I may suggest to him that it could get him flagged if the references were not credited correctly. Although the board rules lay out no exact rules for attributing work to others precisely do they? It simply says do not pass the work off as your own. Is there a format given or is just the url enough?

There is no correct way to do this left handed only.

I have found using 2 hands (formed into fists) is the only way to get  satisfaction (Im female btw).  Passing things off as correct when they are merely a lazy and reprehensible method that is sure to leave one wanting is worthy of negative trust if not a ban if you ask me.

November 06, 2018, 07:14:52 PM
Google, here I come!
What useful things can you demonstrate you have done here other than report these kind of evil criminals posting guides so newbies don't get scammed.
Which people have you been training and what kind of training are you giving them?
Well i hope you use the right place to train them.
I use the right combinate guides edited and merged for usage on this forum to help newbies with information on this forum.
And no matter with 1 or 200 threads, if i save even 1 person from being scammed, my mission will be completed.
Its sad to seed DT members are not so interested to help people around.
*For the record i reported myself and i even pmed Theymos about this.
legendary
November 06, 2018, 07:07:07 PM
Google, here I come!
legendary
November 06, 2018, 06:54:00 PM
I don't trust content thieves, hence the rating.  And you keep trying to justify your plagiarism by stating how helpful you were trying to be to the community.  You just don't get it.  You could have posted anything you wanted from helpful internet articles, and the only thing you needed to do was to give credit to the original source--and you didn't.  You passed off all that "helpful" information as your own words.

Why are you not banned yet?

Do you mean to say that it did not say above the guide when you read it :"I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."?

Was this added at a later date after it was flagged?

If so then that puts a different light on it but considering his post history which indicates he generally is advocating safe trade practises I would thing some would consider a ban quite heavy handed.

No it was created with note that i take this from different sources

In which case you are not passing the work as your own.

I am not sure why you are accused of trying to do so.

I suspect the person did not read this note at the top of your post.

There is no case for a ban here at all.

I would expect you should have the neg trust removed too once this is cleared up. Having read some of your post history through quickly you seem like you often tried to warn new people on safe ways to trade. The fact you now have a neg trust saying use caution to trade with seems to me unfair.

Better to just use full references if you can next time.

This to me shows there needs to be an strict set of criteria for leaving neg trust.

Some person once called me a scammer and left me negative trust because I did not fight for them against a dev that had not come through with his project as promised. Just because I did previously spend hours fighting some of the very largest scams but didn't fight the one that effected him.

November 06, 2018, 06:40:30 PM
I don't trust content thieves, hence the rating.  And you keep trying to justify your plagiarism by stating how helpful you were trying to be to the community.  You just don't get it.  You could have posted anything you wanted from helpful internet articles, and the only thing you needed to do was to give credit to the original source--and you didn't.  You passed off all that "helpful" information as your own words.

Do you mean to say that it did not say above the guide when you read it :"I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."?

If so then that puts a different light on it but considering his post history which indicates he generally is advocating safe trade practises I would thing some would consider a ban quite heavy handed.

No it was created with note that i take this from different sources
November 06, 2018, 06:29:17 PM
If they will be helpful to the newbies to prevent being scammed i don't see reason why ?
If we helping the community why not ?
legendary
November 06, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]
Examples:
33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

When he added this "I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."

that essentially does mean he is not claiming this as his own work.

However, yes this would be considered a bit of a lazy reference.

As I say.

Coupled with

No obvious personal gain

A post history demonstrating he is generally warning noobs and others to be careful and generally seems like a decent person.

Let's delete that neg trust - he seems like a trader where it could cost him more than he deserves.

Full credits to authors from now on and we're all back on track.

I think some rules can be coupled with sensible human intervention.

Yeah breaking the speed limit does have mitigating circumstances like being forced at gunpoint in a hijacked car to out run the cops. This one is more like doing 41 in a 40 limit trying to take a stranger to hospital who you found lying in the road suffering from being beaten unconscious and robbed.

If i was a noob and had read the compilation of guides he had put together and posted I would be grateful. The fact he said he found them from a few difference sources may encourage me to google them.

As for suggesting he should be banned for this ?
legendary
November 06, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
November 06, 2018, 06:18:43 PM
Ironically... one of the first things the OP had in their post was:
Seems a tad harsh.
The guy put "I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."
So he is saying he found a few sources and compiled them into one to make a comprehensive guide?  that does not sounds like someone who is trying to claim this is his own work and take credit.
I would have just explained it would be best to bring the exact sources and quote them.
Give him another chance. Seems like he was trying to be helpful.
Looking at his post history he seems like a genuine trader on this site and not one trying to pump his merit or gain some bitcointalk cred.
I would personally consider giving him a pass that time.
I think the fact that the OP hasn't been banned thus far, especially given the length of time that has passed since the original thread was "tagged", would tend to indicate that the mods are going to consider the lack of citation of external sources as an oversight on the part of the OP... as opposed to a deliberate attempt to pass the work off as their own.

Either way, hopefully the OP has learned what plagiarism is! Wink

legendary
November 06, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Simply saying these come from multiple sources I have found on the net and compiled for ease of use seems to be a very unacceptable here. Fair enough but he has said he didn't realise and I think giving him a pass for good intentions would be best.

legendary
November 06, 2018, 05:56:29 PM
November 06, 2018, 05:34:06 PM
Instead of attacking and tagging me for bullshits, people should help me with the information about the credits.
I had no problem adding credits to the original creators.
Well here in bitcointalk when you try to help you get this. Smiley
I'm forced to repeat that everything was just to help newbies with helpful information and nothing more.
People think here that everyone care about their merits and ranks Cheesy
I care about merits and ranks here same as i care where my shits going after i dropped the water.....
But i do care to help people with useful information and help them to prevent being scammed.
No one actually care there is still people like me trying to be at least little bit helpful with anything i can.
No one care about the quality of my activity here.
I always used and will use escrow.
I always suggest people using escrow for their trades and with my trades.
Every single person who went first to me (there is few people) got suggested by me to use escrow for their own security and not just trust random people over internet (no matter i will never scam someone).
Being helpful and friendly here is like cancer.
If merits/ranks and benefits of this ranks means abuse of the system i don't need any of this.
At least i meet a really trusted person - minerjones.
Its always better to find one guy who you can trust with anything, than 1000 ass licking manipulators.

And still my account remain red for trying to help people... Looks like i am some kind of thief/scammer/liar...
legendary
November 06, 2018, 05:07:46 PM
Seems a tad harsh.

The guy put "I found few different sources that are legitimate and decided to share them with the community for safe trading."

So he is saying he found a few sources and compiled them into one to make a comprehensive guide?  that does not sounds like someone who is trying to claim this is his own work and take credit.

I would have just explained it would be best to bring the exact sources and quote them.

Give him another chance. Seems like he was trying to be helpful.

Looking at his post history he seems like a genuine trader on this site and not one trying to pump his merit or gain some bitcointalk cred.

I would personally consider giving him a pass that time.

Activity: 30
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 03:44:23 PM
The queation is Thule, when are you going to return those 10,000 Quarks given to you in good faith?
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
November 06, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
Ha ha the DT members are clearly hypocrats.
Showing you the forum rules and claiming its based on that.
Forum rules are also clearly saying buying accounts is allowed and still they give negativ trust not carrying what the forum rules says.

Biggest hypocrats ever.

And more important the negativ trusts says clearly : giving negativ trust to a scammer or somebody you highly belive is a scammer.And thats related for trading and nothing else.
And here you will be called a scammer for plagarism . LOL

Ask them where is your financial profit that they marked you as scammer
Pages:
Jump to: