Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM Investor's Handout and Updates(NEM closed Alpha has begun) - page 4. (Read 9929 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Just updated the visual handout with a slightly modified and corrected version.
second is better i think! Cheesy

Yeah, the second one looks better.  Smiley
We have great news:

The Open Alpha is scheduled on 6/25. Let's the countdown begin. We will be inviting selective users into the closed Alpha testing starting in a couple of days. The priority goes to helpers/ volunteers who are in the Trello board or answer the volunteer survey earlier so there is no need to sign up now. Thanks.

On behalf of the NEM dev. team.

I will add a countdown timer later.
It seems NEM is getting closer and closer to alpha launch.

This is an update just posted by one of the core devs of NEM.

Can't wait to test NEM.
Inspiring stuff. I guess holding is the key.

Yeah, holding and more importantly contributing.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Inspiring stuff. I guess holding is the key.
Activity: 508
If you or anybody else would like to translate the post in other languages, please pm me so I can give you the whole code so it can look the same.

I'd like to help translate it in Romanian, if there is an interest.
Thank you.

Yes, I think that would be great. Just wait a a bit until we add and correct most mistakes.

Suonds good to me. Just let me know(a PM would be great) when I can get started. Thanks.
Thank you for that hard work - it looks awesome.
NEM will be the biggest surprise in 2014.

Good to be a Nemster!  Grin

Looking at how people continually run after the next pump and dump I definitely think it will be a surprise for most of them.
Activity: 41
Thank you for that hard work - it looks awesome.
NEM will be the biggest surprise in 2014.

Good to be a Nemster!  Grin
If you or anybody else would like to translate the post in other languages, please pm me so I can give you the whole code so it can look the same.

Thank you.

Yes, I think that would be great. Just wait a a bit until we add and correct most mistakes.
Activity: 508

Thank you.
perhaps put a link(or a quote) to my explanation of how to set up nxt AE and claim your nem stake? i get asked many questions and this thread plus my post would answer 99% of them in one place while also informing people of loads of other things at the same time?

edit:

i was just thinking.. perhaps a "getting started" thread could be posted.. with different topics like setting up the nxt AE(and rules like 2 stakes per account ), claiming your nem stake(and rules in relation to distribution of nem to those who hold stakes on AE), timeline of development, list of nem related links, updates ect ect put in comments with the first post being an index containing each topic(post) with a link to each post so people can very easily find the info they need in a short a time as possible.

that way if any questions are asked we can just link that thread? if there are any questions asked that are not answered in the posts we start a FAQ's post and link to it in the index post.

posts with a mountain of information can be daunting and hard to navigate. this could be for more experienced investors and the other for noobs?

i can organize this if its wanted/needed?

edit:

great post by the way xtester!

@mrrr

i can state in the setting up NXT AE post that noobs can contact me for nxt(2-3nxt max) and il send them to them asap.. no promises made on timing. il say now though that il stop sending to people or make a rule that i wont send to brand new bitcointalk accounts if anyone starts taking the piss lol.

edit:

actually im just going to make that thread later! i think its highly needed at this stage for new comers!

If you want I can add all those links under useful links or update it and create another section with getting started.

ya ok that would be great! sorry to be putting more work on ya! thanks allot! Smiley

No problem, just pm me the links and I'll add them.

Feel free to contribute and hopefully we'll be able to make this an interesting and productive thread.

I would love to translate that to Croatian. What would be the simplest and most streamlined way to do that? I've put myself on the Trello board as Cro translator.
Should we use some system/solution for translating NEM publications/announcements?

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Feel free to contribute and hopefully we'll be able to make this an interesting and productive thread.

I would love to translate that to Croatian. What would be the simplest and most streamlined way to do that? I've put myself on the Trello board as Cro translator.
Should we use some system/solution for translating NEM publications/announcements?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
mining is so 2012-2013
It is looking good!
perhaps put a link(or a quote) to my explanation of how to set up nxt AE and claim your nem stake? i get asked many questions and this thread plus my post would answer 99% of them in one place while also informing people of loads of other things at the same time?

edit:

i was just thinking.. perhaps a "getting started" thread could be posted.. with different topics like setting up the nxt AE(and rules like 2 stakes per account ), claiming your nem stake(and rules in relation to distribution of nem to those who hold stakes on AE), timeline of development, list of nem related links, updates ect ect put in comments with the first post being an index containing each topic(post) with a link to each post so people can very easily find the info they need in a short a time as possible.

that way if any questions are asked we can just link that thread? if there are any questions asked that are not answered in the posts we start a FAQ's post and link to it in the index post.

posts with a mountain of information can be daunting and hard to navigate. this could be for more experienced investors and the other for noobs?

i can organize this if its wanted/needed?

edit:

great post by the way xtester!

@mrrr

i can state in the setting up NXT AE post that noobs can contact me for nxt(2-3nxt max) and il send them to them asap.. no promises made on timing. il say now though that il stop sending to people or make a rule that i wont send to brand new bitcointalk accounts if anyone starts taking the piss lol.

edit:

actually im just going to make that thread later! i think its highly needed at this stage for new comers!

If you want I can add all those links under useful links or update it and create another section with getting started.
Activity: 14
Great work. Congratulations! Saw it on facebook and shared with my frieds
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Fantastic work. Solid and concise and presented beautifully. Thanks for your effort.
Pages:
Jump to: