Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM vs ETH - page 8. (Read 965 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 03:02:21 AM
ETH is a populer for creating great contracts in the blockchain and NEM is a peer to peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform . NEM is almost same as ethereum but eth is most populer then nem . eth  is an old coin which is used by most people . 
I still believe on ethereum future than nem. Although nem also good coin but if between nem and eth, eth is still the best investment for me. Until today ethereum exists and growing its price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
January 17, 2018, 02:59:34 AM
Strong growth provoked the news about the integration of NEM crypto currency as a means of payment into the popular WeChat messenger. ETH does not offer anything like that. I don`t think it will be correct to compare these two crypto currencies, cause they offer absolutely different opportunities, but I`m amazed about the results NEM has demonstrated over last few months. Another exciting news is that about the end of the year developers will release the  Catapult - a completely updated from scratch NEM blockchain even faster and even more scalable. Transactions will be confirmed by a new type of mining. These two events will raise NEM in price by another 2-3 times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 02:39:08 AM
ETH is a populer for creating great contracts in the blockchain and NEM is a peer to peer cryptocurrency and blockchain platform . NEM is almost same as ethereum but eth is most populer then nem . eth  is an old coin which is used by most people . 
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
January 17, 2018, 12:56:20 AM
There is nothing to compare about mate,Ethereum is an ICON to the cryptocurrencies most of the alts are based in ethereum,NEM? i doubt there will be no competition between the two,NEM has a good technology but not better than eth,plus lack of development and exposure to the community it needs 2-3years to be matured enough,NEM has the worst advertising team making some p2p promotions is the worst thing you can do to promote a coin.

p2p promotions? lol

Meetups are organised by members globally, great community that is constantly growing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 08:40:57 PM
I prefer ethereum, ethereum nowadays has many investors and supporters.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 08:37:13 PM
I will always keep choosing ethereum forever even if you compare ethereum vs. bitcoin I still choose ethereum.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 16, 2018, 08:34:43 PM
There is nothing to compare about mate,Ethereum is an ICON to the cryptocurrencies most of the alts are based in ethereum,NEM? i doubt there will be no competition between the two,NEM has a good technology but not better than eth,plus lack of development and exposure to the community it needs 2-3years to be matured enough,NEM has the worst advertising team making some p2p promotions is the worst thing you can do to promote a coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
January 16, 2018, 08:18:06 PM
Because of current this problem of Ethereum Network, maybe NEM is a good choice. But I still believe in Vitalik and on Ethereum.
legendary
January 16, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
Well since ive been following NEM closely, I can tell you that lots of projects planned to be made on ETH have decided to go with NEM instead simply because ETH was too difficult to develop on.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
I think Ethereum is matured and has good community compare to the NEM
while you see a bullish charts still it will go dump.
ETH has to become cheap in means of transactions and smart contracts or has to be replaced by another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 15, 2018, 07:15:17 PM
Ethereum has way more potential than NEM. It will probably reach $5,000 - $10,000 this year.
Activity: 185
January 15, 2018, 07:13:14 PM
By the end of this year, putting bitcoin and its forks aside, the largest percentage of marketcap will be in ETH, NEM and XRP

Would not also surprise me if NEM comes out on top.

I would strongly agree, especially taking into consideration recent problems of RIPPLE
legendary
January 11, 2018, 05:57:47 PM
By the end of this year, putting bitcoin and its forks aside, the largest percentage of marketcap will be in ETH, NEM and XRP

Would not also surprise me if NEM comes out on top.
Activity: 185
January 10, 2018, 06:40:01 AM
I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful

I would definitely put Ethereum in your place. This is a more reliable option because it is well developed and its price reaches even 1000 $! I invested a lot myself and did not expect such a profit.

I have to tell you that NEM is making by far more money, when it comes to investing, so it’s barely an argument. Though we are mainly discussing the technical side of coins and it’s usability, where ETC has some advantages over NEM, but for investors it’s either NEM or Ripple
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 07:29:08 PM
Both are backed by nice technologies but NEM lacks the reputation that Etherium got. Etherim to Nem is like BTC to Etherium
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 07:27:35 PM
NEM takes a huge leap in terms of functionalities in the world of cryptocurrencies. They intend to compete with Ethereum by offering an alternative to smart contracts, making it easier for companies to implement blockchain technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
December 26, 2017, 06:41:04 PM
I think that both coins have a future and their advantages. I believe that both these coins should be in the portfolio.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 12:25:57 PM
I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful

I would definitely put Ethereum in your place. This is a more reliable option because it is well developed and its price reaches even 1000 $! I invested a lot myself and did not expect such a profit.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 162
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 26, 2017, 12:12:14 PM
NEM is almost the same as ethereum, but it didn't had a success development.
You should think about all the possibilities out here.
NEM is pretty the same as eth, but they do not have the same function to create very smart contracts as you can do on eth.

I strongly agree. it has been proven that the design of ETH is very successful. The emerging ICO projects now use ETH as their smart contract. this proves that ETH is superior to NEM
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 26, 2017, 12:06:07 PM
I dont even doubt that ETH will continue to be at least second most popular cryptocurrency, it might even surpass bitcoin in the future. I would choose ETH over NEM anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: