Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM vs ETH - page 9. (Read 965 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 12:00:44 PM
I think there are the best also caused certainly they were great cryptocurrency at all. I had no experience in NEM but i think its also good for investment caused i heard the value is pumping and dumping. In ethereum there a good development and it becomes popular to people and they give their trust to that coin. Either of that two cryptocurrency you going choose as long as it is profitable for you. Goodluck
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
December 26, 2017, 11:41:47 AM
I think hatred and such aggressive behavior not your best qualities and sure don't help you in the future. Best cryptocurrency is not BTC and not ETH or NEM - best is who allow you make money and are useful. Ethereum are useful.

I definitely recommend Ethereum. It is a coin that has developed greatly and I hope that its price will soon be over $ 1000. Nobody expected it. I have invested a lot and warmly supports her.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 11:34:04 AM
It's great that we have reached an agreement on the point that NEM is a great cryptocurrency, though it takes time to see whether it is better than ETH.
December 23, 2017, 02:48:55 PM
NEM is a total messed coin,a lot of whales keeps pumping and dumping this shitcoin stay away from it.

Grin Grin Grin

Seems you don't follow NEM. A lot of projects are build on NEM (No Parity and Crypto kitties amateurism), 2018 will be a nice year (maybe also for Eth, who knows). The whole market is controlled by whales btw.

But who cares. This will be an endless discussion. Everyone is shilling his own bag.
LOL I am too holding NEM for months,i know deep technical analysis,i monitored the coin almost every hour because i was rekt with this coin a long time ago,a lot of pumps and dumps are happening with this coin dont be biased mate,thats fact 5months have passed bullish patterns are being tortured by the whales.

I'm afraid that you'll discover a lot more about Bitcoin. Have you followed the news? If yes than you know that couple of whales have made a prior agreement with couple of exchanges to sell their BTC. That's why the price went down to 11.000 and than back to 15.000 dollars. Pump and dump you said? So should we all stay out of BTC? Is that the point you are making?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 09:03:45 AM
NEM is a total messed coin,a lot of whales keeps pumping and dumping this shitcoin stay away from it.

Grin Grin Grin

Seems you don't follow NEM. A lot of projects are build on NEM (No Parity and Crypto kitties amateurism), 2018 will be a nice year (maybe also for Eth, who knows). The whole market is controlled by whales btw.

But who cares. This will be an endless discussion. Everyone is shilling his own bag.
LOL I am too holding NEM for months,i know deep technical analysis,i monitored the coin almost every hour because i was rekt with this coin a long time ago,a lot of pumps and dumps are happening with this coin dont be biased mate,thats fact 5months have passed bullish patterns are being tortured by the whales.
Activity: 117
December 23, 2017, 08:56:44 AM
I read the answers of members of the forum. I would be very happy if NEM reaches the same price heights as ETH. I choose NEM and I will advise everyone to buy it.  Smiley
Activity: 323
Merit: 14
December 23, 2017, 08:06:42 AM

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 23, 2017, 08:01:05 AM
December 23, 2017, 07:56:31 AM
Eth is already a strong coin and its has been used in many project so the position of eth is really strong, Nem. Is not a bad coin but bitcoin eth still cant be replace, Nem still need time and keep on atrracting big company to adapt the coin, as far as I know Nem still far from big companies target

Yes, you have a point here. NEM still has a long way to cover, however, it has such a reliable and huge partner like WeChat, which will certainly bring it to the top. Besides, it's hard to deny that every day there are more and more troubles within ETH network. And ETH team has proved to be rather reluctant, when it comes to solving it, despite all their official claims they did little to tackle cryptokitties or any other major problem. Just like with Bankor ICO. It's a stroke of luck for Buterin that few ICO's now manage to get their hardcaps. As combined with cryptokitties the ETH network would have collapsed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 22, 2017, 11:20:34 PM
Eth is already a strong coin and its has been used in many project so the position of eth is really strong, Nem. Is not a bad coin but bitcoin eth still cant be replace, Nem still need time and keep on atrracting big company to adapt the coin, as far as I know Nem still far from big companies target
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
December 22, 2017, 11:19:48 PM
ETH will survive anyway because it has everyday use. It was also been promoted by Etherdelta, kitty and other extremely popular things. And what about NEM?
Exactly. ETH has already became BTC level mainstream, while NEM is still in the back. NEM might be a better choice, which it probably is, but it hasn't been able to get people's attention.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 22, 2017, 11:02:03 PM
there are rumors, that Vitalik could leave Ethereum. That would have an big impact on ETH...
Activity: 350
December 22, 2017, 10:50:39 PM
Activity: 364
December 22, 2017, 10:48:55 PM
I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful

Maybe i d0nt know when NEM show. But ethereum is have many years in crypto digital currency... and also the one the most common token...So i vote eth....
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
December 22, 2017, 10:28:49 PM
Eth its still much more popular then nem. Right now many projects work on eth... It will be hard to detronise Vitalics project. Nem needs hard marketing campaigns and time.

You should look into the projects that are being built on top of NEM, because there are now heaps.
December 22, 2017, 07:29:43 PM
ETH will survive anyway because it has everyday use. It was also been promoted by Etherdelta, kitty and other extremely popular things. And what about NEM?

Well, I have to agree with you that except for COMSA there has been little or no real use of NEM, however, ETH has cornered itself. It has already had one fork and established ETH classic. The second one won't change anything. Just like BTG it will be less efficient than Bitcoin Cash used to be, not more. ETH has to become cheap in means of transactions and smart contracts or has to be replaced by another cryptocurrency. And due to the technical weakness of the network (as it is constantly overwhelmed with transactions) ETH is running out of options.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
www.Artemis.co
December 22, 2017, 07:06:08 PM
I believe that upcoming catapult update will change everything and NEM, a truly fantastic and cheap cryptocurrency with a unique and progressive proof of importance concept will challenge ETH at it's own game and replace the damned Buterin's $hit coin, which only old grannies with their cryptokitties find useful
I believe on Nem blockchain.. they have the best wallet so far.. its more progressive than other coin wallets. the catapult will release on Dec 31 i think and if people choose to get this coin then will be a millionaire next year.. ETH has a lot of problem now coz the exchange was hacked they should fix this!
Activity: 161
December 22, 2017, 06:58:16 PM
Ethereum has first mover advantage, and once it goes live with POS and plasma i believe it will be hard to beat Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
December 22, 2017, 06:50:43 PM
I think hatred and such aggressive behavior not your best qualities and sure don't help you in the future. Best cryptocurrency is not BTC and not ETH or NEM - best is who allow you make money and are useful. Ethereum are useful.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 06:47:48 PM
Pages:
Jump to: