Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 131. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Still the same error

TPruvotCuda9 - gpu 0,1,2 does not validate on CPU -

this is stressing because if I leave the pc unattended then I'd never know -if it's running or not.

How do I fix this guys?

I deleted that miner out of the miner folder- hopefully it won't kill profits.

maybe you've overclocked your cards. Disable overclocking.

there is no "TPruvotCuda9 - gpu 0,1,2 does not validate on CPU - error"...

if your getting one, its related to your OC/setup  

I meant it is on Miner TPrubotCuda9

and in that specific window it says
gpu 0 does not validate
gpu 1 does not validate
gpu 2 does not validate.

OC setup is wrong? Aren't all you guys overclocked? It always had an issue with TPruvotCuda9 but today it happened with Alexis miner as well.
Activity: 168
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
@ Lambosonthemoon send me a PM to remind me im going to bed now need some much needed sleep.. i'll do that for you 2moro

Best Regards
Nemo

Hi Nemo, I sent a PM about this a while back, did you see it?

sorry yeh missed it,  wasn't that problem with EWBF and we were going to add a --eexit command for you ?

i have removed EWBF since then and replaced it with DSTM try using latest release v2.3b-beta it should fix that problem for you

sorry i didn't reply earlier

Regads
Nemo
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

Announcement: (2017-12-20 16:00 UTC) Bitcoin network is very very congested, we are aware of the recently payouts being still unconfirmed. This has happened many many times before, and it will get confirmed eventually. Please kindly be patient.

If they won't get confirmed, they might be cancelled.. No?

BTW, I really like ahashpool. Smiley

just like I thought... the payment from ahashpool got cancelled... i did not get paid.

Hmm, I was paid.
Did you exceeded 0.005?

im also still waiting for my payment from ahashpool from the 20th...  its showing in my wallet but unconfirmed (low fee) i have received a payment since then but that was my next due payment on the 21st  so yes still waiting for the 20th payment to be confirmed...

Best Regards
Nemo
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Is there a way to calculate profits for the last 1 hour for ahashpool.com, instead of 24h or current profits?

sure divide your BTC or USD/NZD per day by 24 = your hourly profits 

Regards
Nemo
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

Announcement: (2017-12-20 16:00 UTC) Bitcoin network is very very congested, we are aware of the recently payouts being still unconfirmed. This has happened many many times before, and it will get confirmed eventually. Please kindly be patient.

just like I thought... the payment from ahashpool got cancelled... i did not get paid.

Hmm, I was paid.
Did you exceeded 0.005?
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Пpoшy пoмoчь в нacтpoйкe msi 1070 Armor*6 нacтpoйки в afterburner для nemosminer

'r u drunk? norkoman yobaniy.

Извинитe мoй pyccкий нe oчeнь xopoшo (heres тo, чтo я мoг cдeлaть, этo: ) «Cпpocить пoмoщь в нacтpoйкe msi 1070 бpoни * 6 пapaмeтpoв в фopcaжe для nemosminer «id пpeдлoжить для 1070 пapaмeтp влacти oгpaничить 70% / ядpo 75 MГц / пaмяти 505 MГц aнглийcкий пoжaлyйcтa в бyдyщeм

sorry my Russian is not very good (heres what i could make of that:) "Ask help in Customizing msi 1070 Armor * 6 settings in afterburner for nemosminer"
id suggest for 1070 setting  power limit 70% / core + 75mhz / memory +505mhz

English please in future

Лyчшими пoжeлaниями Heмo
Best Regards Nemo
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Пpoшy пoмoчь в нacтpoйкe msi 1070 Armor*6 нacтpoйки в afterburner для nemosminer

'r u drunk? norkoman yobaniy.
Activity: 3
I installed version 2.3 beta and it seems to be working better than 2.2.  I haven't has as many red log texts come up so I think this one is working better than the first one.  At this point, I just started with a 1050ti card.

Nemo, you did awesome work.  Thank you.   Smiley
Activity: 43
@ Lambosonthemoon send me a PM to remind me im going to bed now need some much needed sleep.. i'll do that for you 2moro

Best Regards
Nemo

Hi Nemo, I sent a PM about this a while back, did you see it?
Activity: 31
I've got the latest build running on MPH now for the following Algo's cryptonight,lyra2z,ethash,equihash,groestl,MyriadGroestl,Lyra2RE2,neoscrypt

Will post good/bad news in 6-12 hours!

***UPDATE

Been running since mid day yesterday very stable.  Even had an ISP outage for 30min and it just started back up on it's own.

NICE WORK Nemo!!!
Activity: 33
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hashrefinery's current page is concerning. I assume their server is down or...?

Edit: Nevermind. My miner is connecting again. Kind of a scary frontend page though.
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Still the same error

this is stressing because if I leave the pc unattended then I'd never know -if it's running or not.

How do I fix this guys?

there is no "TPruvotCuda9 - gpu 0,1,2 does not validate on CPU - error"...

if your getting one, its related to your OC/setup  
Activity: 79
Exactly how was cancelled? If there is a transaction number, you just need to wait. At high load, the payments during the week can be confirmed.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

Activity: 3
Activity: 86
Still the same error

How do I fix this guys?

Activity: 158
mine safe o/
Is there a way to calculate profits for the last 1 hour for ahashpool.com, instead of 24h or current profits?
Jump to: