Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 141. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Can someone share the download link for nemosminer as the download file provide at the main page gt problem. Thanks

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2.2/releases/download/NemosMiner-v2.2.2/NemosMiner-v2.2.2.7z

heres the link from the main page its fine...  no problem...

can help on this when i download the file and run the zpool i getting this command with red colour font??

At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:338
+ ... Regex = 慯(?+ (($_.Type | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$ ...
+                                                                  ~
You must provide a value expression following the '-join' operator.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:339
+ ... ex = 慯(?+ (($_.Type | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$? $ ...
+                                                                ~~
Unexpected token '搢?' in expression or statement.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:338
+ ... Regex = 慯(?+ (($_.Type | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$ ...
Missing closing ')' in expression.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:492
+ ... Regex = 慯(?+ (($_.Index | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) 杍oin 搢? + ?$ ...
+                                                              ~~~~
Unexpected token '杍oin' in expression or statement.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:491
+ ... ndex_Regex = 慯(?+ (($_.Index | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) 杍oin 搢? ...
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:801
+ ... _.Index -match $Miner_Index_Regex).Count -eq $Miner_Index_Count}}}}}}
+                                                                     ~
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:230 char:802
+ ... _.Index -match $Miner_Index_Regex).Count -eq $Miner_Index_Count}}}}}}
+                                                                      ~
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:231 char:284
+ ... gex = 慯(?+ (($_.Device | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$ ...
You must provide a value expression following the '-join' operator.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:231 char:285
+ ...  = 慯(?+ (($_.Device | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$? $ ...
+                                                                ~~
Unexpected token '搢?' in expression or statement.
At C:\Users\Janson\Desktop\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2\NemosMiner-v2.2.2.ps1:231 char:284
+ ... gex = 慯(?+ (($_.Device | ForEach {[Regex]::Escape($_)}) -join 搢? + ?$ ...
Not all parse errors were reported.  Correct the reported errors and try again.
    + CategoryInfo          : ParserError: (Smiley [], ParseException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ExpectedValueExpression
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Once per day around the same time, 9:00 or so, I get the issue on my Nemos miner,

Running along normally for hours, getting shares, then this message:

ERROR: lost connection with server

INFO: Attempt to restore connection.

ERROR: Stratum authorization error

The miner keeps running, showing has rates and temps in blue, but no more "detected new work" messages, no more accepted shares.

Appreciate any help, other than this issue the miner is really great, and I would not go back to NH2 ever now!

can you send me a screenshot of that error please

Regards
Nemo

Hi Nemo,

Yes, here  is the screen cap of the error, thank you. https://imgur.com/gallery/HJ0ne

thanks i'll look into (do some testing) 9.00am or pm everyday? are you running that with mph or zpool?

I am running it against MPH, the failure happens at around 9:00 to 9:30 AM local time, Hong Kong time. Second variable, I view it via Remote VNC, it might be that I get that error after remote VNC connects, totally guessing, but two time I saw it right after I connected, was it a coincidence that it has just happened, or VNC made it happen. But, can we add a trigger so that the miner just closes when stratum disconnects? It doesn't even seem to try to reconnect to the stratum server, I have to close and restart. Thanks again Nemo!

yeh it will be VNC i used to use teamviewer myself on my rigs but i kept running into issues so ditched it and just have a really long hdmi that a share for all of them when i need to check on them...

there is a command i can add to ewbf to close and restart when stratum connection is lost,   if you intend to keep using VNC  ( --eexit 2 )

Best Regards
Nemo
Activity: 9
It is incorrect.. https://ibb.co/iO5TAG

Its Correct...

MPH profit table is generalized for all Nvidia cards

NemosMiner profit table is accurate to suit your rig/cards

Best Regards
Nemo
I am talking about BTC/GH/DAY. Because its incorrect, it doesn't choose the most profitable algorithm

lol

its correct it running the most profitable algorithm

that's the price if you have 1 GHS per day... it needs that to work out you BTC/perday (GHS/perday price divide by you benchmarked speed = your BTC/per day)

Best Regards
Nemo
p.s sorry i shouldn't laugh

No problem my friend,  and thanks for your time! Maybe its my fault because I don't speak very good English.
I think BTC/GH/DAY is a constant during any given time. So it must be the same on MPH and on the program, like it is on MultiPoolMiner (i have much more problems there!). I post another screenshot, please look BTC/GH/DAY on both the site and cmd. https://image.ibb.co/dpMRVG/Capture2.png
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

Its Correct...

Best Regards
Nemo
I am talking about BTC/GH/DAY. Because its incorrect, it doesn't choose the most profitable algorithm

lol

its correct its running the most profitable algorithm

that's the price if you have 1 GHS per day... it needs that to work out you BTC/perday ( BTC/GH/DAY price divide by you benchmarked speed = your BTC/per day)

Best Regards
Nemo
p.s sorry i shouldn't laugh
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Can someone share the download link for nemosminer as the download file provide at the main page gt problem. Thanks

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2.2/releases/download/NemosMiner-v2.2.2/NemosMiner-v2.2.2.7z

heres the link from the main page its fine...  no problem...
Activity: 4
Activity: 43
Once per day around the same time, 9:00 or so, I get the issue on my Nemos miner,

The miner keeps running, showing has rates and temps in blue, but no more "detected new work" messages, no more accepted shares.

Appreciate any help, other than this issue the miner is really great, and I would not go back to NH2 ever now!

Regards
Nemo

Hi Nemo,

Yes, here  is the screen cap of the error, thank you. https://imgur.com/gallery/HJ0ne

thanks i'll look into (do some testing) 9.00am or pm everyday? are you running that with mph or zpool?

I am running it against MPH, the failure happens at around 9:00 to 9:30 AM local time, Hong Kong time. Second variable, I view it via Remote VNC, it might be that I get that error after remote VNC connects, totally guessing, but two time I saw it right after I connected, was it a coincidence that it has just happened, or VNC made it happen. But, can we add a trigger so that the miner just closes when stratum disconnects? It doesn't even seem to try to reconnect to the stratum server, I have to close and restart. Thanks again Nemo!

Its Correct...

Best Regards
Nemo
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

Its Correct...

Best Regards
Nemo
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

Regards
Nemo

Hi Nemo,

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Hello Nemo, thanks for great work. I have one question, what is the difference between startzpool.bat and startzpool24hr.bat ?

startzpool uses current estimate and 24 hour estimate price to work out profitability (real time price)

startzpool24hr uses the 24hour Actual price (Actual price over last 24hours)

Regards
Nemo
Activity: 43

Regards
Nemo

Hi Nemo,

Activity: 12
Hello Nemo, thanks for great work. I have one question, what is the difference between startzpool.bat and startzpool24hr.bat ?
Activity: 349
Merit: 102
I have three rigs running fine (Win 10, latest nvidia drivers, Nemo 2.2.2, zpool24hr) but one is stuck. The last log entries are:

PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection Time-out."

It's on the same switch as the others and I can ping zpool ok from it so not sure what's up. Any ideas I can try?

everything should be good my 7x different test rigs have been running fine with new v2.2.2 for over 24hours now i have 3 rigs on zpool24hr and 4 rigs on ahashpool

restart it and monitor it and let me know if it does it again along with (screen shot)

Regards
Nemo

Thanks Nemo. I turned it off and on again, then deleted the miners and stats folders for good measure and it's working now.
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

"It cannot get the correct BTC/GH/DAY from NHM"  what do you mean (can you post a screen shot please)

is it showing incorrect BTC/GH/DAY or No BTC/GH/DAY at all?

Regards
Nemo
First of all, congrats minerx117 for this program, works like a charm, except on thing! It cannot get the correct BTC/GH/DAY from NHM. I tried reset profit and it haven't solved the problem. Can you help me please with that issue?

sure i can help,
NHM Huh you talking about trying to run nicehash pool atm?? ok yeh nicehash is down(hacked with 50 million + dollars stolen from its users)... i have left support for it in the off chance that they come back online soon....

Regards
Nemo
Sorry i meant Mining Pool Hub, maybe I was thinking my stolen btc Cheesy
Activity: 7
Quick update, I got excited when I heard the fans spinning up and came to check, it's up and running!  I did however switch to zpool rather than 24hr or ahashpool.  Maybe that made a difference but I don't know.  Anyway, here's hoping it's still running in the AM!
Activity: 7
Thank you for fast reply. I've downloaded the files you linked to be safe, reset my benchmarks/profits and will let it run overnight.  Fingers crossed!
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
I have three rigs running fine (Win 10, latest nvidia drivers, Nemo 2.2.2, zpool24hr) but one is stuck. The last log entries are:

PS>TerminatingError(Invoke-WebRequest): "The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection Time-out."

It's on the same switch as the others and I can ping zpool ok from it so not sure what's up. Any ideas I can try?

everything should be good my 7x different test rigs have been running fine with new v2.2.2 for over 24hours now i have 3 rigs on zpool24hr and 4 rigs on ahashpool

restart it and monitor it and let me know if it does it again along with (screen shot)

Regards
Nemo
Jump to: