Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 165. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
since yiimp hashrefinery and zpool has gone down i will update my NemosMiner-MPH to 1.7.4 ... with new coins and miners, i haven't updated it for a while...
and update NemosMiner 2.3 for Mining Pool Hub for Nvidia only

Best Regards
Nemo

thank you!! really looking forward to updated MPH stuff, maybe u could include claymore dual miner with Sia instead of ethminer for the ethash, and also add alexis for neoscrypt?

exciting Smiley

yes claymore latest will be in there, i'll update all the ccminers to...

Nemo

Hi, minerx
what happend with NemosMiner-MPH? You post about it more than a month ago.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
how do you guys monitor the multi-miner?
thanks
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I returned on the old (2.1) version, only replaced the client programs and added new algorithms.
The new version not correctly (possible) calculates the yield, the whole day works C11 and Sib while promising 0.001 (1x1080Ti), then like 12 hours I have typed no more than 0.0002.
Maybe cause in the pool, because hashrefinery for a day with auto-switching (2.2) brought in almost 1.5 times more coins (0.0007).
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Just noticed something a bit suspect on Zpool. My unsold (immature + confirmed) coins completely disappeared about 2.5 - 3 hours ago without appearing in my unpaid balance or reappearing in my unsold coins. Usually unsold coins gradually get sold and credited - it doesn't tend to have sharp changes. I've never seen the number essentially completely deplete before! It is gradually going back up now as I'm still mining but my graph is showing a big drop. I'm a bit miffed as to where and why my unconfirmed earnings just disappeared.

XVG on x17 and myr-gr were forked so the earnings were lost for you and me both.

x17 will be back when the wallet syncs again

Ahh thanks for the info - at least there's an explanation for it. I'd prefer that to it just being a random loss. I lost about 7 hours of mining profit on that one Sad
Activity: 42
I want to ask Nemo, if it possible make some things:
1. after mining some coins before switching to other algo rewrite benchmark statistic with the current result
2. make some period before switching algo to benchmark algo which was not in use for a long time
i think it would be more profitable and usefull
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Just noticed something a bit suspect on Zpool. My unsold (immature + confirmed) coins completely disappeared about 2.5 - 3 hours ago without appearing in my unpaid balance or reappearing in my unsold coins. Usually unsold coins gradually get sold and credited - it doesn't tend to have sharp changes. I've never seen the number essentially completely deplete before! It is gradually going back up now as I'm still mining but my graph is showing a big drop. I'm a bit miffed as to where and why my unconfirmed earnings just disappeared.

XVG on x17 and myr-gr were forked so the earnings were lost for you and me both.

x17 will be back when the wallet syncs again
Activity: 42
zpool makes some changes, x17 disabled earnings stealed, the same with Verge coin...
will we have a new version soon?
Activity: 63
Activity: 59
Hi, guru of mining Smiley
I have some questions:

1. Is there a version same of a nemosminer for Linux? Even if in a deep alpha version.
2. Is there a generally available description (preferably detailed) of the algorithm for determining the pool's performance and the profitability of the coin algorithms. There is a desire to use all this in Linux and strain my brains, trying to customize for myself.

if there is no version for Linux, then:

3. is it possible to manage overclocking from the command line with the graphics cards GTX 1070, 1080 as in Linux?
I want for each algorithm to have their own, the maximum settings for overclocking (in Linux, management from the command line is perfectly implemented)

Tnx
Activity: 69
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Probably a stupid question, but could this be adopted to work for CPU mining as well?  If so, how would you go about doing it?

I have a few 1950X cpus coming and they'd be viable for certain coins so I'd love to adapt the script to handle that, if possible.

Thanks, and good work on the GPU side of it, regardless of all the suspicion you had to deal with, bro.

https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner CPU mining support

Ok, just tried it out on an I5, it failed.  Tried an I7 and that failed as well.  Perhaps I'm not doing something correctly?
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Probably a stupid question, but could this be adopted to work for CPU mining as well?  If so, how would you go about doing it?

I have a few 1950X cpus coming and they'd be viable for certain coins so I'd love to adapt the script to handle that, if possible.

Thanks, and good work on the GPU side of it, regardless of all the suspicion you had to deal with, bro.

https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner CPU mining support

Activity: 20
Will zpool and nemosminer support HShare soon ? = Yes
Can you tell us an approximated time frame when it will be supported?

v2.2 + phi & hsr support

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2/archive/master.zip

Best Regards
Nemo

Hello,
I'm currently new to mining and I was hoping you could help me out here, I can't seem to find the start.bat file

https://imgur.com/a/Tn7Ma
startzpool.bat or startnicehash.bat

seems profit on bitcore shows not correctly http://joxi.ru/Vm64a5EtxXPRyA
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Will zpool and nemosminer support HShare soon ? = Yes
Can you tell us an approximated time frame when it will be supported?

v2.2 + phi & hsr support

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2/archive/master.zip

Best Regards
Nemo

Hello,
I'm currently new to mining and I was hoping you could help me out here, I can't seem to find the start.bat file

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Can you tell me the advantages of this multi miner compared to other ones? Wink

So far I've only used the actual Nicehash software (Legacy) & NEMOs... the NEMO software offers way more algorithms. That's the big ticket for me.
Activity: 20
i hope all people mining on zpool are aware of the 20% income stealing?

read the last 10 pages or so of the original zpool ann, which is now closed, if in doubt
on my own experience, make sure that it is not true, I mine bitcore on zpool - last 7 days with 12x1070 and 12x1070 was on Yiimp, bitcore too, profit with zpool is the same and even better, Nicehash is lower (neoscrypt&equihash)
Activity: 168
Can you tell me the advantages of this multi miner compared to other ones? Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 512
i hope all people mining on zpool are aware of the 20% income stealing?

read the last 10 pages or so of the original zpool ann, which is now closed, if in doubt

I'm not so sure that is a fact... at least not anymore as the thread is a year old.

When I switched from Nicehash to ZPOOL I was making around the same if not more on ZPOOL.
Jump to: