Author

Topic: [NemosMiner] multi algo profit switching NVIDIA/CPU miner - page 162. (Read 289447 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
Glad to here its sorted for you

i find for zpool the 24hour actual is the most accurate price thats how i used to manually work it out with pen and paper before i started making nemosminer, i used to have zpool running of estimates instead of 24 Actual.. all version's before v2.2 still uses estimates for zpool...  

Sib is doing pretty well at the moment

Best Regards
Nemo

free image storage sharing

This has been my experience so far since updating to the "new" 2.2 version.

I don't lose connection constantly & most of my miners do the same thing as one another now (awesome; thanks for the update) -- but it's been very low in profit.

Maybe a coincidence, though ?

I'll leave it alone for ~48 hours or so and see if it was just a fluke =)
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
On another topic... is there a way to make the NEMO software use the "estimate_current" data instead of the "actual_last24h" data ?

I tried changing both reference to "actual_last24h" in the Zpool.ps1 file but when I do so it won't show the list of algos.

The reason I ask... a huge amount of my hash power has been sitting on "sib" for over 2 hours since the "actual_last24h" figure is 0.027 (making it look like a good choice) -- but the "estimate_current" is 0.0044 -- the "estimate_current" seems more like reality as I have literally made nothing in 2 hours from my workers on sib (20 machines right now with 80 GPUs).

Before I updated to the newer 2.2 none of my PCs would work on "sib" -- wasn't even on my list. I thought about disabling it... but I imagine the same problem could happen again with a different algo.
In addition to the above changes, I also set $Divisor = 1000000 as the current estimate is different.  NemosMiner popped up some error message the first time it encountered each algorithm, but worked just fine after that.

.earl
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Glad to here its sorted for you

i find for zpool the 24hour actual is the most accurate price thats how i used to manually work it out with pen and paper before i started making nemosminer, i used to have zpool running of estimates instead of 24 Actual.. all version's before v2.2 still uses estimates for zpool...  

or (i can make two zpool.bats 1=24hourActual 1=estimates) as i prefer to use 24hour Actual myself (this is what im currently running on all my own mining rigs)

i'll make ashashpool/hashrefinery and mining pool hub run off estimates or realtime stats so you will have options..

Sib is doing pretty well at the moment

Best Regards
Nemo

Activity: 714
Merit: 512
try: Reset Profit.bat then re run see if that fixes problem  

v2.2 uses different profit api request than all other versions of Nemosminer..

it doesn't switch nearly as much now its meant to be like that,

here is my gaming pc with a single 1070 been running for over 24hour straight..
https://imgur.com/a/w1NYg

make sure your running latest commits i have done a lot of changes even since v2.2 was released
https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2/archive/master.zip

Regards
Nemo

ResetProfit.bat does not fix it.

I will try the newest revision of 2.2

I will having workers sitting on an algo for days that is clearly extremely low on profit when it sticks -- unless I restart the program.

Newer version of 2.2 does seem to fix the issue I was having.

-----

On another topic... is there a way to make the NEMO software use the "estimate_current" data instead of the "actual_last24h" data ?

I tried changing both reference to "actual_last24h" in the Zpool.ps1 file but when I do so it won't show the list of algos.

The reason I ask... a huge amount of my hash power has been sitting on "sib" for over 2 hours since the "actual_last24h" figure is 0.027 (making it look like a good choice) -- but the "estimate_current" is 0.0044 -- the "estimate_current" seems more like reality as I have literally made nothing in 2 hours from my workers on sib (20 machines right now with 80 GPUs).

Before I updated to the newer 2.2 none of my PCs would work on "sib" -- wasn't even on my list. I thought about disabling it... but I imagine the same problem could happen again with a different algo.
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
add Mining Pool Hub support to v2.2 is next on my to do list..  

Best Regards
Nemo
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
how do i manually add hashrefinery pool?

EDIT: nevermind, i took hash.ps1 from sniffdogminer and that seems to be working.

Just need ahashpool profitability based on current profitability now instead of 24 hour.
Activity: 79
Hi , i've downloaded the 2.2 version , but it only the cmd.exe opens not the miners window
What exactly do you launch? After downloading the file:
https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2/archive/master.zip
It is necessary to unpack, for example in the file (right-click-change) "startzpool.bat" replace your BTC address, save and this same file to run.
As soon as all the clients are downloaded, the speed of the algorithms will start testing.
Activity: 19
Hi , i've downloaded the 2.2 version , but it only the cmd.exe opens not the miners window
Anyone can help?
Thanks
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Since a short period of time my kaspersky frequently blocks the ps1 files from the miner Sad i tried everything a added the whole nemo miner to the exceptions folder i even added every ps1 file to the exceptions but kaspersky screws my miner several times a day Sad anybody had the same issue and maybe already found a solution?
Activity: 79
hey nemo - can you add ahashpool to your pools for mining?
For quantity can add another pool: pool.hashrefinery.com
Make one executable file (start_all_pool.bat) which will have all the algorithms (example - startzpool), only instead of one pool, add all at once:
Code:
-Location US -PoolName zpool,ahashpool,hashrefinery,nicehash
Now NemosMiner will decide not only the most profitable algorithm, but also the pool.
https://prnt.sc/h3enyo

Of course, it is necessary to test for large stretches of time, because the payments are shifted in time (especially NiceHash).
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

done :
(testing atm)
will need a few changes to API profitability (currently based on 24hour Actual price for each algo will be changing that soon for ashashpool)

Best Regards
Nemo

https://www.ahashpool.com
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
i solved my crash problems modifing:

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    "blake2s" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #Blake2s
    "blakecoin" = " -d $SelGPUCC" #Blakecoin
    #"vanilla" = "" #BlakeVanilla
    #"cryptonight" = "" #Cryptonight
    "veltor" = "" #Veltor

changed to

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    #"cryptonight" = "-d $SelGPUCC -i 23" #Cryptonight
    "veltor" = "" #Veltor

because intensity was auto sette at 25. too much for my 1060. also have trouble because no SelGPUCC running two instances....

That is strange if that solved it, because cryptonight is disabled for that miner since it has the "#" in front of it.

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    "veltor" = "-d $SelGPUCC -i 23" #Veltor

wrong paste sorry

thankyou
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    "veltor" = "" #Veltor

changed to

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    "veltor" = "" #Veltor

because intensity was auto sette at 25. too much for my 1060. also have trouble because no SelGPUCC running two instances....

That is strange if that solved it, because cryptonight is disabled for that miner since it has the "#" in front of it.

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    "veltor" = "-d $SelGPUCC -i 23" #Veltor

wrong paste sorry
Activity: 245
Merit: 105

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    "veltor" = "" #Veltor

changed to

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    "veltor" = "" #Veltor

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    "veltor" = "" #Veltor

changed to

#"bitcore" = "" #Bitcore
    "veltor" = "" #Veltor

because intensity was auto setted at 25. too much for my 1060. also have trouble because no SelGPUCC running two instances....
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3

is on my to do list:

https://github.com/nemosminer/NemosMiner-v2.2/issues

Regards
Nemo
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
im working on adding: more info

last 24hours;

unpaid balance
current balance
paid balance

https://imgur.com/a/c5Yv0
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
possible to run 2 instances? how many gb virtual memory do i need?

running multiple cards its recommended to increase Virtual Memory 32gb-64gb is optimal
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
thanks for the updates minerx, keep up the good work.  New version is working well for me and I', having no crashes with the palginmod now over the alexis for some algos.

: )
Best Regards
Nemo
Jump to: