Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo and Ethereum. - page 3. (Read 1851 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 05:45:58 AM
Ethereum became a pioneer, which demonstrated what problems the platform may face if it does not control the project and their number (fast sale of coins/control of these projects of a significant part of the coins of the main network)
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
January 03, 2019, 04:48:38 AM
I wonder what is the best platform for Initial Coin Offering and is a good long term investment. You guys give me advice.  Cry Cry  I am really confused about this issue.

I vote for NEO. He has not yet had time to face problems, but only evaluated the Ethereum errors, which makes it easier for him to start his sparkling journey in the ICO sphere.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 04:29:32 PM
I like ethereum this coin will succeed. Ethereum is the most promising platform for investment. ethereum is a strong team and they have great ideas for the future, that's why I choose ethereum.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
September 27, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
I wonder what is the best platform for Initial Coin Offering and is a good long term investment. You guys give me advice.  Cry Cry  I am really confused about this issue.
I think you should choose ICO on the NEO platform to ensure the integrity of the project. I learned that to create a neo-based token more than 400 GAS is required, while on the Ethereum platform only $ 0.1, so fraudulent token on Ethereum a lot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 01:59:45 PM
hey, why so many sad faces? being cofused is fine, it's a challenge for your brains and nothing more, no emotions here! i would advice you to use eth, by the way
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 01:50:14 PM
neo and ethereum can be a good choice for investment, but make sure if you feel confident to choose between the two coins. but I suggest ethereum is a good platform and investment is still the best, so I think ethereum is the best choice than neo
Activity: 462
September 27, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
The market of ICO say it all, ethereum is the most preferred platform for issuing token for project and for hosting ICO event. Neo could do the same though but ethereum has been tried and tested!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
Well Neo is not a tough competition to ETH because ETH is very much popular and reputed one. Also eth is good for long term investment. ETH distribution is widely used in the world than Neo. So I will go with ETH but still both are good to invest.
Activity: 322
September 27, 2018, 01:36:41 PM
Actually NEO and ETH have good potential for crypto future, but if I have to choose between them, I prefer ETH than NEO, because most platforms are more interested in using ETH.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 27, 2018, 01:32:54 PM
Already I do not even know  Undecided the difficult choice. But nevertheless it seems to me that the platform neo will be on better.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 01:31:37 PM
These two are quite good coins, and If I was looking to make a choice between both of them for investment, it wouldn't be such an easy one cos I believe that both of them are totally worth it. That both have potential, and are set to take the industry to the very next level, in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
September 23, 2018, 06:43:01 PM
In the coming days they will pump up the price NEO. You must be prepared for this Wink
Activity: 827
September 23, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
I suggest that ethereum's long-term investment will continue to be one of the potential coins than neo. we can see this because neo doesn't have a good development and also ethereum has connected with existing ico. so I think ethereum is the best choice coin.
Activity: 384
September 23, 2018, 06:27:31 PM
Looks like NEO will be the best choice for you right now. You still have a long chance to invest from now on, then wait to get the benefits you expect in the future to await you !!
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2018, 05:44:38 PM
wow by reading this topic until now i realized we cant trust completly in a token because it can be drop his price anytime . i didnt like that eth had an infinity quantity but we can all se how the market price has dropped in the last months . after we all though i was a much safer bet . Thats why the divertsity is so important >p well i hope by christmas his price rise again
Activity: 252
July 29, 2018, 03:11:40 AM

For long term wise Neo is a good project to look at which is more to long term investment but will it works out in the long term it is still an unknow.  Ethereum is more to a safer bet as we can see that in the current market many ICO is tapping on eth platform for their ICO, which might also means more enhancement to the eth platform like a scaling solution zillqa and many more might follow.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 03:06:15 AM
I will decide ETH because it's has been used by many ICO than NEO which still new. But, it's not big problem at all. Both of them are worth for platform in ICO.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 29, 2018, 03:02:30 AM
I have invested in both NEO and Ethereum due to their development teams and features which I liked a lot. Their high popularity levels also attracted me towards them which is why I decided to invest into both these coins sometime back and have already made decent profit thanks to that decision. These coins will continue rising in popularity over time which is why I feel you can't go wrong by investing into these coins at the moment.
Activity: 98
July 29, 2018, 02:58:15 AM
at this time ethereum and NEO is the right choice for long term investment both coins have excellent potential for the future
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2018, 04:12:13 AM
I wonder what is the best platform for Initial Coin Offering and is a good long term investment. You guys give me advice.  Cry Cry  I am really confused about this issue.
Why you don't choose both? you can have an investment in the two platforms. Share your capital, for instance 50% for investing on NEO and 50% for investing on ETH. There is no one know the best platform or the best project in the future, because we do not know yet. Are you still confused?
it can be said that this NEO is a coin that is very capable to be relied upon. with its present development is very capable to generate the considerable profit. compared to NEO with Ethereum, Ethereum has a higher price than NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: