Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Breaks NEW HIGH - page 3. (Read 3967 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 06:41:14 PM
A solid coin with a great future. Am lucky I bought my first at $7 (Antshares, before the rebrand).

If you own it keep it in NEON wallet to generate GAS for extra ROI.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!
November 26, 2017, 06:31:48 PM
Neo is a good coin and once the Chinese sort our their ICO and exchange regulations it's going to pump like crazy. The Chinese are very patriotic and will buy their own coins instead of Ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 26, 2017, 03:00:11 PM
Similar as ether, neo is carrying a great potential to develop itself. The price is following this eventually.

Even $100 is not a far target for neo. Neo's price is likely to increse with this market conditions.

When we seeing the exchange price you will find the bro value as different in multiple exchanges so really confuse that investing on neo. I am aware of price growth for this coin.
If the price shows different with the big changes in the graph we will never change the neo coin price as big.
I think it might be stable in the place around we see the neo in 150 USD max and it will never grows more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 02:53:21 PM
Similar as ether, neo is carrying a great potential to develop itself. The price is following this eventually.

Even $100 is not a far target for neo. Neo's price is likely to increse with this market conditions.
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 26, 2017, 02:50:27 PM
NEO Coin is on the launch to the moon now

May we know the reason of this?

Other altcoin is reaching the high also

Hsahare & Bitcoin Cash, im confused now
Obviously the pump and dump shit yet again. The whlaes are behind it and yeah it got dumped after like 2 days or so. Some claim the Chinese are also playing part in it not only in the neo pump but also in bitcoin cash too.

Ignore the noise and look at the fundamental for long term investment. I don't see any other coins beside NEO will become big if China relax cryptocurrency. It just a matter of time. If you want to earn extra money keep NEO in your wallet to generate free gas.

BTW if you own BTC now is the best time to convert some of your btc into NEO.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
November 26, 2017, 10:46:04 AM
NEO Coin is on the launch to the moon now

May we know the reason of this?

Other altcoin is reaching the high also

Hsahare & Bitcoin Cash, im confused now
Obviously the pump and dump shit yet again. The whales are behind it and yeah it got dumped after like 2 days or so. Some claim the Chinese are also playing part in it not only in the neo pump but also in bitcoin cash too.
Activity: 129
November 26, 2017, 10:29:20 AM
The price of neo has been high this year, and the price of both bitcoin and eth has already gone up, and I think there will be a bigger gain for neo after the comparison with neo.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 10:52:17 AM
I should have sold some Neo on this pump, who knows when it will pump again. Hopefully past 700K sats so I can make some profit at least

I wouldn't worry about it. It's a strong coin.

I'm holding and I know it will be back soon! NEO has never let me down.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
November 22, 2017, 03:34:03 PM
It is going up like crazy right now, all those who bought below $30 each one of them are the real lucky ones. it is upto $45 each neo and it seems that it will keep going up for a while.
Lets see how it goes, but there are going to be new releases about neo and gas during the next week, so it will pump the price and incentive a lot of people to start investing and holding this coin for long term, as if it was the real ethereum from china.. The China are trying to make it happen, maybe it is a conspiracy, maybe not, lets see how it goes.

did i miss something today ?  Huh  neo did not hit 45$ today..........
Activity: 546
November 22, 2017, 02:16:39 PM
I thought i was the only who thinks that the pump couple days was strange https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/neo/usd
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
November 21, 2017, 10:41:01 PM
I should have sold some Neo on this pump, who knows when it will pump again. Hopefully past 700K sats so I can make some profit at least

But, I would like to keep longer. Neo is in its infancy, it has a really great future, like Ethereum. Neo is probably the only alt I keep longer then a month besides LTC and ETH.
Activity: 364
November 22, 2017, 02:08:15 PM
It is going up like crazy right now, all those who bought below $30 each one of them are the real lucky ones. it is upto $45 each neo and it seems that it will keep going up for a while.
Lets see how it goes, but there are going to be new releases about neo and gas during the next week, so it will pump the price and incentive a lot of people to start investing and holding this coin for long term, as if it was the real ethereum from china.. The China are trying to make it happen, maybe it is a conspiracy, maybe not, lets see how it goes.
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 09:34:19 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 07:56:13 PM
NEO got a lot of people burned on this one. Making announcements of upcoming announcements is a cardinal sin.
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 21, 2017, 05:52:34 PM
Neo just tought me a lesson that no matter what happens one should not sell his coins at loss. When the news of Chinas ico banned came out in September this year many of us dump our holding even at loss but two months after that time we can see that neo has recovered significantly. I just believed that if we invest into a good coins we should endavour to keep faith with those coin during trials time.

I made a mistake a selling NEO for some shitcoins. Wish I continue to hold my 1200 neo bought some at $5 and $20 dollars.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
November 21, 2017, 02:52:01 PM
Neo just tought me a lesson that no matter what happens one should not sell his coins at loss. When the news of Chinas ico banned came out in September this year many of us dump our holding even at loss but two months after that time we can see that neo has recovered significantly. I just believed that if we invest into a good coins we should endavour to keep faith with those coin during trials time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
November 21, 2017, 12:21:41 PM
Neo should have make a new breakout or at least a recover yesterday by using all kind of analyses,but its still there:)So i would say,because of all that fuddy news for a fast pump,people just need some proper news to push it up again.Something that they could believe
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 11:52:05 AM
Neo is much faster than bitcoin. When I send Neo to Bittrex, it is a matter of minutes to deposit on Bittrex. However I don't know how other coins behave in that matter.
Eth is also slower I think.
Activity: 83
November 21, 2017, 11:34:02 AM
NEO most certainly deserves it after all the hard work they have put into it. I really like NEO and ETH because both of these projects are focused on the same thing, bringing smart contracts to the masses. Actually NEO is a copy of Ethereum, which is fine in my opinion, because it's a Chinese project and it serves the Asian market. It's like popular messaging up. Europe is using a different one, Asia a different one etc. so there is definitely enough market for everyone. The point is that both of these projects have to keep on innovating and NEO has to keep on pushing the regulatory buttons in order to bring assets to the mainstream, if they manage to do something like that then more people will be interested and more people will start buying NEO.
Activity: 116
November 21, 2017, 11:22:47 AM
It's nice to see that NEO gets back at it again. Really they are doing great with all the partnerships and at least they are trying to become compliant with the government, it's one of the only projects that has actually tried to cooperate with the government and make their assets legal under that juristiction. That's a big deal if you ask me because a big barrier to mass adoption, integration and instituional interest in the regulatory part. As long as the blockchain is in the mist and things aren't clear as to what is legal and what is not, we are unlikely to see mass adoption. NEO is really contributing to that and they are trying their best to bring regulation to coins, which are great news not only for NEO but for every other token out there.
Pages:
Jump to: