Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Breaks NEW HIGH - page 4. (Read 3967 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 05:12:36 PM
NEO Coin is on the launch to the moon now

May we know the reason of this?

Other altcoin is reaching the high also

Hsahare & Bitcoin Cash, im confused now
It is because of the coming announcements which can be a good thing for this coin like listing in other exchanges, using it as main exchange and many more so you should watch out for any news to get updated.

My guess is the "rumors" that will become announcements have already been factored into the price. That being said, you can't go wrong with this coin over time. It's a winner.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
November 20, 2017, 02:08:44 AM

It is because of the coming announcements which can be a good thing for this coin like listing in other exchanges, using it as main exchange and many more so you should watch out for any news to get updated.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 20, 2017, 01:50:33 AM
NEO has a great future if they can get a big market share of China crypto market as
most expect. Will be going to new highs next.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 01:38:49 AM
Just to add that NEO has already done 2 ICO

The first one is RPX

and the second is Aphelion

And with the lifting of ICO ban in China, there will be more ICO to come and NEO will cater that
Neo getting more news come out, do you think this is the way China get back to crypto currency? They started ban crypto and now trying to let it legit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 20, 2017, 01:04:16 AM
Just to add that NEO has already done 2 ICO

The first one is RPX

and the second is Aphelion

And with the lifting of ICO ban in China, there will be more ICO to come and NEO will cater that
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
November 20, 2017, 12:47:39 AM
I've bought some at $23 and them some more at $29.

Will wait a bit more then sell them for some profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 12:12:53 AM
I think NEO is still one of the best platform coming out of China, and the market is huge to support the price, even still surprise it is still under $50 for now
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
November 19, 2017, 11:34:28 PM
Reason behind the pump is the fake news about China making neo their official crypto,but still they are supposed to release white paper tomorrow and some new dex that should run on neo.As for icos i would say that we might see a scenario where china party comes out and says you can make icos but only on neo-unlikley but still
Activity: 266
November 19, 2017, 10:42:05 PM
china is trying to shut down ethereum from all their exchanges in order to make neo the only tradeable coin in there, and they are trying to make all the developers of icos start using neo for their contracts because they dont want ethereum and bitcoin in there anymore.
Neo is going to have a big pump during the next days because the government and all those things are going to say a few words who are going to change the whole path for neo.
I am sure that it will be touching a new all time high soon.

Where is this come from dude?

You are spreading false information, shilling info.

Why would the government shutdown ETH? Why they support NEO?

Remember that most ICO right not using ETH smart contract while NEO only has 1: RPX. I still have no idea why we need RPX.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
November 19, 2017, 10:39:16 PM
I am lucky that I still have NEO.
I would like to keep it further.

it seems as the best choice now

I have an entire 1 NEO I got at 20 usd, plugging away getting Gas Smiley

It is always easier to see in hindsight what would have been a great investment. Always hard to predict the next big thing.

But to think even after it hit over $20 it could go all the way to above $40 so quickly is crazy gains.

Activity: 238
November 19, 2017, 10:25:42 PM
damn neo is really crazy ! I am still salty about it, I should have bought it when it was cheap ...

Well congratulation to all the holders

Same here, but Im not that angry at myself. Just a tiny little bit, because thats life! As for NEO I was monitoring it eversince it was Antshares and one 3 USD, but somehow I always postponed buying it and bought other alts instead. It was always on my list though, learned my lesson: just do it.
Activity: 258
November 19, 2017, 08:40:42 PM
I am lucky that I still have NEO.
I would like to keep it further.

it seems as the best choice now
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
November 19, 2017, 04:18:26 PM
$37 each neo at the moment, i have 43 neos stucked on my bittrex account because i am not able to withdraw them because they locked my account.
anyway, i still have faith on god, and maybe they are going to give me my account + my funds back again, but who knows when..
I really think that it is going to go up again soon, but it is going down because bitcoin has touched more than $8050 a few minutes ago,they are just dumping all their neos to buy bitcoin, just like it happened with bitcoin cash a few days ago.
Activity: 336
November 19, 2017, 04:18:03 PM
I've loved this coin since I started trading it. I've made a lot solely off of day trading NEO and playing it when it's down against BTC in a bull run.

I keep telling myself to hodl onto some, but the opportunity of fast profit more fits my needs.

A question I'm wondering about: some people who practice technical analysis claim that they're predictions will stand despite news announcements/rumors. One that I follow had showed his charts on NEO and this breakout was predicted just on the chart weeks before these new rumors surfaced.

What is the experience of most people? Would NEO still have pumped without the news based on chart analysis alone?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 04:03:59 PM
I would say that it will probably go back to the previous levels, around 26-29$ Lets wait and see. Are you guys accumulating already??
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
November 19, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

What is "the moon"Huh
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 02:14:42 PM
Pffff....NEO is one of the worsts shiets out there in the top 100...stay out of that shit for the love of gosh

https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/major-neo-redflags/

Like NEO or not... that article is moronic.
Activity: 177
November 19, 2017, 01:15:51 PM
Pffff....NEO is one of the worsts shiets out there in the top 100...stay out of that shit for the love of gosh

https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/major-neo-redflags/

Activity: 168
November 19, 2017, 12:11:19 PM
NEO is potential coin & real development.Suddenly pumping high but now price are more dumping 40$ per token it's some kind of BCH i think.
So i think when price more high NEO holder should try to sold. Because within few hours price start dumping.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 12:06:46 PM
NEO value as on 16 the November 2017 was at $29.34 and today it's at $42.15. A big hike has been there in last two days.  It's growing again. Unpreditable. When BCH was up,  BTC came down to $6.3k. So altcoins growth is unpredictable.  

It will break $50 level clearly, this will take some time until the cryptocurrency market reaches an equilibrium. Now, altcoins are not supported by the people since they find bitcoin more attractive.
Pages:
Jump to: