Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019 - page 23. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
In my opinion, this is just a hype.
When you actually use NEO, you will find that NEO is not excellent, and most of the time I even think the current valuation is too high.
This thread to create FOMO to the NEO but it's totally fail. NEO can't even surpass any other competitor and to said the neo to surpass bitcoin on the next year is just like a big joke right now.
NEO is only important if you are using it to get the passive income form the network.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
this is the good news neo investors but it not easy to reach BTC or ETH its very hardly reach but its taken lot of time not happen in 2019
copper member
Activity: 224
Fundamentally speaking yes ofcourse NEO can surpass Bitcoin why? Because NEO has a roadmap, future projects, active and amazing team and active community who really supports NEO. Maybe not in 2019 but after 5 or 10 years NEO can really surpass Bitcoin.
i can't be sure neo can exceed bitcoin . it will be determined by many complicated factors . what i can confirm is that neo will become the mainstream coin . it will affect the entire market . and it has a lot of room for growth .
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
NEO is still far with the technical part to number 1 in the list of the most expensive coins. I think the eth has more chances in this.
Activity: 151
Neo is a good coin but I think it's excessive to think that Neo will surpass bitcoin by 2019. Then ethereum will go far beyond bitcoin because it's Ethereum at the moment closest to bitcoin.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
In Neo crypto currencies all investors have surprised and increased their value. It will be a successful project and will be valued further in the future. but the king of the bitcoin market. It is not possible to exceed the bitcoin price until 2019
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
From: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/neo-could-surpass-bitcoin-by-the-year-2019/

NEO Could Surpass Bitcoin By The Year 2019

By Simon Chester on   February 20, 2018 2 Comments   / 6648 views
NEO is a Chinese technology which marries the concept of the smart economy and cryptocurrency. It’s a cutting-edge player which looks set to become a cornerstone of the Chinese economy in the future – and as China continues to go from strength to strength as a world superpower, this essentially means that NEO will also become a major league global cryptocurrency in its own right with unparalleled real-world potential.

At the time of writing, NEO is currently the seventh-strongest cryptocurrency at $134.28USD. From an investment perspective, it makes perfect sense. This is because with NEO, the buyer also accumulates another crypto; Gas. That’s right – by simply holding NEO, the investor will incrementally receive Gas, which is tied in closely with China’s biggest Crypto. Gas can be spent in much the same way as any other cryptocurrency, and essentially demonstrates the confidence China has in NEO.

Revolutionary

Neo Crypto Logo on Moon With Bright Light

NEO is linked to smart contracts and artificial intelligence powered by the blockchain – any investment essentially funds these revolutionary technologies, which is precisely the reason why developers and investors are turning to NEO:

These emerging technological advancements are more exciting and forward-thinking than Bitcoin, which despite its recognition does not have the same real-world applications as newer currencies like NEO. While Bitcoin has brand-recognition, as the most renowned cryptocurrency it tends to suffer from over-inflation, whereas NEO’s reputation is based completely on what it is capable of being used for.

Bitcoin killer

As the public consciousness adapts to cryptocurrency technologies, NEO could easily become the Bitcoin slayer. Given China’s economic prowess and continuing technological advancement, NEO’s overtaking of the rest of the big five coins is only a matter of time – when it eventually topples Bitcoin remains to be seen, but some experts are predicting that it will become the cryptocurrency of choice for many traders as soon as 2019.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpDLcolqqzc

Actualy its a big question now if it's could been happen soon if this NEO coins have a capability to surpass bitcoin in terms of price value in the market and popularization, especially there's always a drop down of price of bitcoin consecutively in the market, but definetly as of now i thinks,NEO coins needs more probability before we consider this as a successor of btc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I suppose not! NEO will grow and become 2nd ETH, after Bitcoin!
NEO developed by China, at this times, the government is very strict management, so the development needs more formulas and more time! ETH has the advantage over many ICOs using Smart Contract!
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
I don't think that Neo can surpass bitcoin by 2019. It's just way too soon to generalize and make drastic statements. But I acknowledge the Neo is a good catch especially that it is gearing towards collaborating with governments and will end up having a lot of supporters which is a good thing. But it fails to see that there are many other factors that can affect its growth and development along the way.
I still see bitcoin at the top, the support of the community is what's keeping bitcoin strong.
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
Okay this right here is what I call a laughable topic. No one is disputing the fact that NEO is a good coin but u r just reaching with this. There is absolutely no way that NEO could surpass BTC ever and not to talk of surpassing BTC in 2019 which is just a year away from now. Even ETH which has the second biggest crypto project has no hopes of surpassing BTC in 2019, please stop this.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In my opinion, this is just a hype.
When you actually use NEO, you will find that NEO is not excellent, and most of the time I even think the current valuation is too high.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
Fundamentally speaking yes ofcourse NEO can surpass Bitcoin why? Because NEO has a roadmap, future projects, active and amazing team and active community who really supports NEO. Maybe not in 2019 but after 5 or 10 years NEO can really surpass Bitcoin.
how can you say such a thing. we know that bitcoin is the top coin in the crypto world. and whether 5 or 10 years is not too short for the NEO to go beyond bitcoin?
I do not think it will happen in such a short time as you say.
Activity: 308
The price of bitcoin is high and safe in the cryptocurrency market. NEO was born after the recent bitcoin. At present, NEO's price is lower than the price of bitcoin. But the market at the upside down is very normal. Future price of NEO can also compete with bitcoin because it is also supported by modern blockchain technology in 2019.
Activity: 236
hardly so fast. now neo shows itself well in the Chinese market. but this is only one market. on the world stage it is still far from bitcoin ,Ethereum etc are very difficult to predict over such a long period. at this point in time definitely not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
Now that the ethereum is over, neo has started  Grin , I wonder if there are really believers in it.
Activity: 125
NEO's developers recently announced that they are working hard to implement the core functions and make the technology of small ants ready for the smart economy. In the near future, the NEO blockchain will serve tokenized assets, create smart contracts, and build digital identities. NEO is compatible with a variety of programming languages and currently supports languages such as C# and Java. This feature of NEO greatly reduces the threshold for entry, allowing programmers to use small ant technology without learning a new programming language.
Activity: 91
I keep NEO in long-term portfolios and remove from my wallet only gas, since it is charged in my wallet. I believe in a much larger growth of this coin for a longer period. Whoever knows can really overtake Ether or at least catch up.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 19
As for neo surpassing bitcoin in 2019, well anything/everything is possible. I am watching.
Activity: 200
NEO is one of the cryptocurrency that I like most. It was dubbed the Ethereum of China because it was born in China, it has the technology and development direction quite similar to Ethereum. I really believe NEO will grow fast and have high value in the future. However, bitcoin is a giant in the cryptocurrency market. It is the king of the altcoin. Currently Bitcoin is very strong, it is ranked No. 1 coinmarketcap. I think that if NEO wants to beat Bitcoin, NEO will need more time and it must continue to grow stronger.
Activity: 364
NEO is good token but i don't belive he can surpass Bitcoin on 2019. still too early even though the possibility exists with many advantages NEO may be close to ETH, but tosurpass bitcoin it takes 2-3 years if it is capable In my opinion whichever bitcoin is still a trend center for cryptocurrency it will be very difficult to shift it in the near future, so be more patient and keep attention to developments NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: