Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo future? - page 2. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
I'm not worried about NEO. The development team is constantly updating the platform, the news is extremely positive. This is the key to success for any crypto-project.            
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 01:07:34 AM
NEO is certainly one of the highlight projects coming out strongly in 2018. Ranked 9th on the market, the coin has a market cap of $3.9 billion.The success of Ontology (ONT) has helped draw interest in the NEP-5 token hosted on the NEO network. At the moment, there are about 19 NEP-5 projects on the NEO platform, all of which will be crucial once they get listed on exchanges. Look out for Switcheo (SWH), Apex (CPX), Trinity (TNC), and Neon Exchange (NEX).Also interesting is the revelation that 6 new projects will be announced at this week’s NEO meet-up in Amsterdam. As part of its Europe Tour, NEO will be in a number of iconic cities, highlighting its VM and helping developers get hands-on skills in building on its platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 12:54:11 AM
What is the Neo future?  How they can compete with other smart contracts?
All transactions are completely free. I am using Neotracker wallet to reserve NEO, I not only do not charge but also get a GAS amount to my account. That's great, but it looks like NEO needs to try harder to improve its speed and wallet, there are times when I can not log into my wallet normally.
NEO has launched NEP-5 and has a series of ICO on NEO. I believe NEO will be the best crypto in 2018 along with EOS and ADA
Activity: 178
April 13, 2018, 12:52:40 AM
Neo is in the top 100 in the list. It will be more strong in due time like ethereum. If the platform of neo will be followed strictly then it could have a clear surprise of success in the future. That is how I believe neo in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
It is a good choice if you are willing to hold the NEO shares for a year or so, until more and more Chinese people will be using it. NEO, along with Ethereum, will be one of the leading smart contract blockchains. Especially in China, where they have a recognized brand name and a good relationship with the government. I believe NEO will eventually reach and even pass Ethereums current price.
Activity: 456
April 13, 2018, 12:45:05 AM
NEO’s consensus mechanism operates faster when the system is centralized. It uses a consensus mechanism called the Delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance, in which nodes that can verify blocks are designated by the network, in this case the NEO council. Da Hongfei already announced that the number of nodes will expand over time, making the network more decentralized.

Recently the NEO blockchain was brought to a halt for two hours without an increase in the number of transactions. One of the limited number of NEO nodes didn’t respond, causing the blockchain to stop. It’s important to note that the NEO team has responded to these issues, with Da Hongfei officially clarifying the recent bugs in their blockchain. NEO’s lead developer, Erik Zhang, tweeted that they are aware of the problem with their nodes and almost have a solution in place.
Activity: 351
April 13, 2018, 12:42:52 AM
I have discussed about NEO coins in the previous thread. NEO is a chinese coin and has some similarities with eth. I think this coin has the potential, check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31457344
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
April 13, 2018, 12:37:23 AM
I am starting to see more projects choosing the NEO platform but Ethereum still gets 10 times as many. For me the jury is still out on what sort of future NEO will have long term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
April 13, 2018, 12:26:53 AM
I don't expect much on NEO. but it is indeed its development a few months ago quite inconspicuously. But if for the future they should be able to have advantages if it is to compete with the others.
Activity: 266
April 13, 2018, 12:25:09 AM
I think there will be more and more excellent projects, so the first problem that these projects need to address is throughput.
Because Decentralized will reduce throughput.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
April 13, 2018, 12:21:45 AM
This is a good question and in my opinion,I think NEO is the best coin(apart from bitcoin and ethereum) to invest in right now(I personally did).
You wanna know why?
1)Holding NEO gives GAS.. All of us likes freebies,normally I am not a long holder but NEO is the only token I have been holding for month,for the simple fact that even in my wallet,I am still getting dividends in the form of GAS every single second,no other token does that,another oken that comes close is Kucoin Shares(KCS) but to get your daily dividends,you need to kee the token in the Kucoin exchange and w all know that it's not advisable to keep tokens in an exchange long-term.
2)NEO has a wonderful blockchain and enables fast transactions with low fees,infact there is 0 fees if you know how to do it.
3)NEO is 100% supported in China.

Activity: 154
Merit: 6
April 12, 2018, 11:55:09 PM
NEO is good for long term investors because NEO is the promising project and its China ETH, now its starting stage but its going up slowly, in coming days it will developing like Eth.
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 11:53:48 PM
I think NEO has a future.  Especially now it is very well supported.  I think soon we will see significant growth.
Activity: 322
April 12, 2018, 11:50:54 PM
Many ICos has already attached to NEO coin. surely this coin will have a bright future
Activity: 322
April 12, 2018, 11:43:25 PM
Neo has a good feature coin. probably useful. lets see what the price can say about it
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 05:18:28 PM
neo's future is beautiful but I do not think he will rise much more than his old one. like the old one can only reach $ 150-200 dollars levels.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
April 12, 2018, 05:14:05 PM
I think that NEO is great coin with bright future ahead. I have been supporter of NEO for a long time and I believe the best is yet to come.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
April 12, 2018, 05:05:21 PM
there are platforms that can create an etherium worthy of competition. The NEO platform is a direct proof of this. This platform is aimed at developers of block projects from China, and you probably know how the Chinese love everything that their compatriots produce. This, the so-called support of the domestic manufacturer.
Activity: 378
April 12, 2018, 03:48:12 PM
I think NEO is good coin and it is looking very promising, I think its price will increase rapidly in this year. Because it's platform having block-chain technology & support of strong Chinese community, So buying NEO is good investment. I think It can give 3X TO 4x returns on your investment by the end of 2018.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 12, 2018, 03:06:49 PM
NEO has great potential for the future, NEO is a coin that will live forever, NEO will hold Vienna meeting & workshop in Vienna's largest University of Applied Sciences on 24/4/2018, this will make NEO more popular in various countries
Pages:
Jump to: