Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo future? - page 3. (Read 415 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 3
April 12, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
NEO was one of the best performing altcoins in 2017. It has a lot of prospects. I feel Neo will also be a solid investment if looked into. If this coin is developed further, it will increase its reputation in the crypto space. What makes Neo compelling is its approach to scalability to an Ethereum-like platform.
I perceive it will be among those that will lead in this 2018.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 12, 2018, 02:51:33 PM
NEO has so many question marks, the only thing I think is working for the platform is the Chinese market apart from that nothing, and another thing I observe is the partnership they are having with some good Dapps on Ethereum to make them compatible with NEO platform also, if they can convince them to stay on their platform that would be great
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 02:38:19 PM
I think neo have great potential to be in top coin with good blockchain technology they have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
April 12, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
With nuo coin, with which we can easily benefit from investing it for a long period, we can say here that new coins actually have good market and future too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 02:10:09 PM
I believe Neo has quite a bright future and with its blockchain technology, I believe in no time the coin is gonna get popular just as ETH network with many incoming projects wanting to associate and get listed on the Neo Blockchain.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
April 12, 2018, 01:58:39 PM
The currency created and supported by the Chinese people can not be weak or uncompetitive! I believe in NEO and in TheKey.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 01:50:21 PM
Could be up or down I'm not sure of it, I think there will be a lot of competition in the smart contract world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
neo made a very nice rise in January. but those times are way below the value. I do not know what the future will be. but a nice coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
What is the Neo future?  How they can compete with other smart contracts?
No Doubt that lots of the better better technology coins are entering in this field of cryptourrency but here we have particular numbers of the coins which are allowing us to make perfect Investment with better potential , and here neo is perfect coin with better stability with which we can make profit by Investment easily by holding it for long term .
And also after etherium we know about neo to create tokens of coins to create new altcoin , so Surely its technology and success is like bitcoin and etherium have  to create new cryptourrency in market .
So Surely here we can say that neo coins have a really good feature and future also .
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
April 12, 2018, 01:22:25 PM
After China became from a friendly cryptocurrency nation to cryptocurrency hater, I think that neo doesn't have a place in the cryptocurrency market.
The whole NEO team is based in china, and the main purpose of the network is to provide ICO solution to chinese projects.
But as china makes it really difficult to make a chinese ICO, most of the projects are now based on other countries, a thing that dramatically make NEO weaker and hurts it's ecosystem.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 01:20:18 PM
Neo has partnered with Ontology, Trinity, and POA with aspirations of creating an “All of the Above” Blockchain. With all of these coordinating together, it becomes a Ethereum + Lisk + Icon cross-chain Mammoth. That is what gives it extra value IMO.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 01:17:51 PM
NEO will technically have at least 3 DEXs this year: NEX, Switcheo and Aphelion. I would not be surprised to see even more before the end of the year.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
NEO is the best platform if you consider security and TPS (dBFT). Seed funded a lot of good projects. Growing its dev community with events and meetings all around the globe. And by now it's the platform with the wider range of languages available for smart contracts deployment.
Activity: 294
April 12, 2018, 01:17:06 PM
Definitely, the team has long term plans and robust future proof systems. With regulations stepping in soon we may see bigger things in the near future.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
I think it may take NEO till 2020 to finally overtake Ethereum. I believe Da Hongfei's vision will come true !!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 12, 2018, 01:11:29 PM
In my opinion, the future of the project looks confident. An interesting development of NEO is NEST - the first "smart" blockchain. NEST is based on NEO, which uses smart contracts. The project is designed to facilitate communication between the parties performing this or that operation, as traditional intermediaries often bear greater risks.
Activity: 322
April 12, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
I think NEO has all the prerequisites to become the most popular platform for concluding smart contracts not only in China, but all over the world. In terms of capitalization and popularity, NEO is already in the lead, so competitors with the same functionality will be in the role of laggards. In order to replace or circumvent the market leader Ethereum, there is everything you need: transaction speed, scalability, small commission, etc. One of the key factors will probably be the introduction of certificates of identity cards when signing smart contracts, which will bring NEO to the legal level, and hence the use of large corporations, and recognition by states.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 01:05:48 PM
NEO is future ETH. In my opinion, if they are 10 or 15 coins in the future, NEO will be one of them. The current price is around $ 60, which will be at least $ 200 by the end of the year and the more you buy, the more profit you get. But not the only NEO, there have another altcoins which more potential like a NEO.ex: MAN, VEN, EOS, ETH.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
April 12, 2018, 12:52:04 PM
I think the future of NEO is a bit worrying because so far I still rarely see NEO used as smart contract unlike ethereum which is very often used then I think NEO can not compete with other smart contacts
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
April 12, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

NEO is an asset platform not a smart contract.  It will compete with other asset platforms. So far Ethereum is in huge lead, but there are plenty of other asset platform chasing Ethereum.  Counterparty, NXT, Waves, Lisk, ETC, Cardano, Omni, Bitshares, Qtum, Stellar, Ubiq, NEM, Ardor, NuBits, ...
Pages:
Jump to: