Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO is a joke - page 2. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 12, 2018, 01:17:20 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Many block errors in past ICOs using NEO
Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Tron is another lemon. The list goes on

No big investors will take you bitches seriously, your fooling yourselves.

Waves is the most compliant and fastest blockchain: Bitcoinfuji is on Waves and is

A bitcoin reboot that will migrate to another blockchain eventually after the dust settles!

Great founders are what you should follow: Bitcoinfuji!

There are always some bugs in any project. They happen time after time.
I understand that you are PR-ing your project.
1. But you project is much younger and haven't proved its worthiness yet.
2. You are cursing too much in you post. If you don't have respect for other members your project will lose its prestige for sure.
I agree with you completely. Op is obviously shilling his coin which seems like a desperate method to try and attract people which will obviously not work. Why in the world would anyone want to listen to a random cursing stranger in this forum? Everyone including me knows how popular NEO is and hype did help, but that was not the only factor behind its insane rise. Factors like an experienced developer team, big community support and excellent features helped this coin become what it is today. Honestly, I wish I bought more NEO when I had the chance several years back.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 01:04:07 AM
From their webpage "Bitcoinfuji is a hot topic on Bitcointalk". Not really, other than this thread I have not heard much about it.

Over 1000 members in this forum have coins in www.bitcoinfuji.com
Activity: 84
March 12, 2018, 01:02:41 AM
The thing with NEO is that it will explode when china finally makes a good ruling on the crypto world, thats the time it will shine, i might go on a limb here and say it will overcome ethereum because its chinese platform and we all know how much chinese people influence crypto world

Do you really think China will legalize cryptos, I doubt it!
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
The thing with NEO is that it will explode when china finally makes a good ruling on the crypto world, thats the time it will shine, i might go on a limb here and say it will overcome ethereum because its chinese platform and we all know how much chinese people influence crypto world
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
March 11, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
From their webpage "Bitcoinfuji is a hot topic on Bitcointalk". Not really, other than this thread I have not heard much about it.
Activity: 126
March 11, 2018, 06:42:35 AM
There are many bitcoinfuji supporters who behave strangely here, if your project is best then investors will come alone, without having to insult and make bad news about other coins. I know waves are good, but not for bitcoinfuji.

I agree. You don't have to make others look bad to have yours look good.
Had you done that, then that means you have lost confidence in your project.
Community support will fail and grow weak and it may start with you.

Can't agree with the both of you more.
You said it right out of my mouth.
from our point of view you have lost confidence and trust in your ICO.
But still keeping interest in it, in hopes that you will not lose more asset.
Let us just avoid throwing things at each other and make this community a healthy one.
A healthy competition will elevate us all.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 06:33:24 AM
Hahahaha that is the most hilarious stupid and retarded post I read today. Thanks for a good laugh bro. Neo is well consolidated and lightyears ahead of this fuju btc wanne be crap coin. Just looking at the first page on the site says everything. Shitcoin for scammers, retards and people with no money to invest.
Activity: 30
March 11, 2018, 06:30:43 AM
Quality shill post. but no thanks, I'd rather go with Ethereum, which was proven to work, and already have a ton of Dapps built on top of it.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 06:30:13 AM
NEO will be faster then ETH and more stable due that it is not so simple to create tokens on NEO, but NEO will not be the most popular platfrom due the same reasons. Ethereum blockchain is overloaded, but popular.
Activity: 205
March 11, 2018, 06:25:55 AM
Neo first look promising but with the way things are going, they are letting there investors down..
Activity: 29
March 11, 2018, 06:22:50 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Waves is the most compliant and fastest blockchain: Bitcoinfuji is on Waves and is

A bitcoin reboot that will migrate to another blockchain eventually after the dust settles!

There are always some bugs in any project. They happen time after time.
I understand that you are PR-ing your project.
1. But you project is much younger and haven't proved its worthiness yet.
2. You are cursing too much in you post. If you don't have respect for other members your project will lose its prestige for sure.
Activity: 267
March 11, 2018, 06:09:48 AM
Make a click bait title to shill your shitcoin. Nice way to go. Every coin has had bugs at one point in time. It doesn't matters if a coin had bugs or not its how fast those bugs were fixed is what matters and the response of devs to that issue.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
March 11, 2018, 06:02:47 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Well, what if bitcoinfuji was wrong? Ever though about that? Grin
Bitcoin fuji is another crap coin just like bitcoin fork coin but that was even worst than existing bitcoin fork coin like bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold, There is a lot of shilling thread to the bitcoin fuji to raise a lot of interest from the buyers. But sadly the majority of them already known if that was a scam project. Bitcoin fuji is a real joke.
Activity: 81
March 11, 2018, 06:00:23 AM
There are many bitcoinfuji supporters who behave strangely here, if your project is best then investors will come alone, without having to insult and make bad news about other coins. I know waves are good, but not for bitcoinfuji.

I agree. You don't have to make others look bad to have yours look good.
Had you done that, then that means you have lost confidence in your project.
Community support will fail and grow weak and it may start with you.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
It your opinion on NEO but I think its fine for me. I'm not an investor but I do trade and got a profit out from NEO.
Becareful, some day you wouldn't know why it dump
It's very important to follow what you're holding
By the way, I don't like Chinese's product so...never had a NEO
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 11, 2018, 04:34:42 AM
It your opinion on NEO but I think its fine for me. I'm not an investor but I do trade and got a profit out from NEO.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 04:31:39 AM
I also think neo is like a joke, the development of neo is really slow, but the propaganda of neo is very good, there are a lot of neo fans in the neo community.

Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
March 11, 2018, 04:25:11 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

I feel this person is trying to promote Waves, personally I don't believe in anything that this person says. Neo is a good project and the project is on a long-term development.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 03:55:32 AM
I do not think that everything is so bad. Perhaps the system is still damp. But this project has good prospects
Activity: 504
March 11, 2018, 03:51:37 AM
I do not think that the NEO project is a joke. Neo is a very strong project, which is currently gaining very good positions, many say that this project will be supported by the Chinese authorities, probably time will only be able to show us.
Pages:
Jump to: