Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO is a joke - page 3. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 03:45:54 AM
I have to say you are probably siding with the minority on this one.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
March 11, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Many block errors in past ICOs using NEO
Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Tron is another lemon. The list goes on

No big investors will take you bitches seriously, your fooling yourselves.

Waves is the most compliant and fastest blockchain: Bitcoinfuji is on Waves and is

A bitcoin reboot that will migrate to another blockchain eventually after the dust settles!

Great founders are what you should follow: Bitcoinfuji!

Well do you trust your information you get from butcoinfuji? One website has slagged a competitor. Really doesn't say much about the source unless it's proved. That's like CNN saying bitcoin is dead, compared to independent media saying something else. Neo is sticking around for a long long time. Best to buy some as it's China eth. I wish I had bought any shares back in the day :/

In every post against another coin there is always an agenda. I bet he has a lot of waves and he would be static if for waves price would rise. I am not saying that waves is bad coin it is actually a great coin. Throwing mud at other coins will not make neo look cleaner. If waves is your choice of investment thats great because in the long run im sure it will rise, but do not expect that because some random post and a competitors website have bad mouthed it competitor we will sell our chosen coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 03:35:18 AM
There are many bitcoinfuji supporters who behave strangely here, if your project is best then investors will come alone, without having to insult and make bad news about other coins. I know waves are good, but not for bitcoinfuji.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 01:27:33 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Waves is the most compliant and fastest blockchain: Bitcoinfuji is on Waves and is

A bitcoin reboot that will migrate to another blockchain eventually after the dust settles!

No ! This is a best coin and token like Etherium!
But this coin need more works to bring to all member!
Activity: 5
March 10, 2018, 09:55:39 PM
NEO > ETH > WAVES wake up sherlock you are hallicunating right now,bitcoinfuji is a scam coin so shill your shitcoin to the whole community MAYBE there are some stupid investors that would be investing to your shitty coin.Only fools will give a shit to your bitcoinfuji,this is not a good way of promoting scam coin it makes your scam coin so obvious.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 09:38:29 PM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Well do you trust your information you get from butcoinfuji? One website has slagged a competitor. Really doesn't say much about the source unless it's proved. That's like CNN saying bitcoin is dead, compared to independent media saying something else. Neo is sticking around for a long long time. Best to buy some as it's China eth. I wish I had bought any shares back in the day :/
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Not enough skills to produce your own blockchain from the get go.
Activity: 168
March 10, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Well, what if bitcoinfuji was wrong? Ever though about that? Grin
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
March 10, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
Ah I don't agree on that. Bitcoinfuji might be going crazy about all the coins. NEO is doing great and I have invested into it since year now. The coin has given me more than sufficient profits. And who the hell talks about the ETH like that way. ETH is gold laying chicken guys. It did explode from its base price many times and same thing will happen again and again over the time. It's upto us which coin to trust and which coin to let go.

Tron could be worst project and I agree on that. But if you look closer then it is best for swing trading purpose. :-)
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 10, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
NEO tokens are working perfect for me. Yes i agree waves platform is powerfull but they don't support smart contracts for now.
I will jump in waves before they launch smart contract feature.
Activity: 84
March 10, 2018, 11:10:56 AM
www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Pages:
Jump to: