Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO is going to be at the focus point. - page 3. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
If the Chinese government has more support for the NEO policy, the project will soon surpass ETH.
Activity: 45
June 17, 2018, 04:22:25 AM
you said quite reasonable. China is indeed true success makes NEO be great and be accepted by many people. I think the longer NEO will be widely accepted in various countries even NEO will also increasingly have great value. the development of the NEO is right this is fabulous and not be separated from the team behind the NEO which is also very experienced.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 16, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
Yes, I think NEO is a dark horse. The biggest growth in 2019 should be NEO. Exceed Ethereum after 2020. But this is my personal opinion. The future price of any coin is unpredictable,otherwise we are all rich.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
June 16, 2018, 07:06:33 AM
The market of neo is improving than before. People are liking its technology. Team and policies of this company are very good due to which there are chances to grow.
Activity: 308
June 14, 2018, 02:09:59 AM
Last year maybe we really think Neo will pursue Ethereum, until a crash occurred earlier this year. I think the potential is still the same, it's just that the situation is a little different. At this moment there may be more doubt on Neo than Ethereum, which is not good. And we do not seem to really see the lower limit of Neo at the moment.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
June 13, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
I agree with you, Neo future is so bright and it is a good buy now so that when much people will start using the Neo platform because free transfer ,you can earn
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 13, 2018, 05:27:46 PM
Seeing a lot of articles about NEO, it said that it is very good, but today's market proves that NEO can't resist the market's decline. Although I have purchased it, I think its stability is too poor!

Well, most altcoins follow Bitcoin's footsteps in price. Since Bitcoin has been on a constant decline these days, it's normal to see altcoins like NEO going down as well. However, I believe that it will become stronger in the long term, and its price will rise as demand grows for it. Since NEO has many similarities of Ethereum, it can easily hit $300+ in the future. Of course, NEO is only beginning to grow in development and innovation, so it would take some time before we could see positive results in it.

Sooner or later, NEO would be at the focus point once the EOS hype settles. The major smart contract platforms such as Ethereum, NEO, Cardano, and EOS would be put up to the test, to determine which is the most secure, resilient, and scalable platform capable of executing smart contracts at unparalleled speeds. Therefore, if NEO continues to improve over time, I'm sure that it would become much more valuable than what it is right now. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 06:13:41 PM
maybe it will happen in the future, but not now, neo has not yet fully implemented its plans, so we are waiting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
June 12, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??
I agree to this, NEO is one of the best coin for me because it is also have smart contract, like ethereum. There are many people telling that the NEO is the next ethereum and I really believe on that. NEO is still undervalued now , compare to ethereum. There are many upcoming great news for NEO.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 06:00:32 PM
NEO had been a very good blockchain and have being serving proper and even playing a big role as ETH does in the ICO industry these days. If we are to talk of the price, the price is still not bad and maintaining a good stand and following market direction since last year
Activity: 1134
June 12, 2018, 05:52:32 PM
I agree with you, NEO has the greatest network, and the fastest, for that many people interest to invest on NEO altcoin tokens, and for now we can see, NEO have a good price in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 09:40:54 AM
I believe so, Neo is a demand coin especially for those users who is still new in cryptocurrency. Neo is a user friendly coin with easy to use. And also neo has a flawless feature regarding on the transaction speed. And also their blockchain was outstanding. Many ico team as of now uses neo blockchain as their center of development which is a good news to neo development.
Activity: 396
June 12, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
Seeing a lot of articles about NEO, it said that it is very good, but today's market proves that NEO can't resist the market's decline. Although I have purchased it, I think its stability is too poor!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 01:15:23 AM
NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??

I think Neo should be bigger than this. Perhaps this time from which an Altcoin was created did not significantly affect the market volatility. But nowadays people are more confident in more established coins.
But in the future, I still believe Neo will grow back and be where it should be.
Activity: 99
June 11, 2018, 04:01:13 PM
NEO is one of the best coins and has a sophisticated technology, so much in demand by investors and traders of cryptocurency, I agree with your opinion NEO is at the focal point and will grow in the future.
Activity: 133
June 11, 2018, 03:27:25 PM
I also think that NEO is a very promising cryptocurrency. It is also called "Chinese Ethereum". I think the prospect of growth - up to $ 200 for one coin... This coin must be in the investment portfolio!
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 03:07:02 PM
Yes, NEO is one of my favorites coins that I used to hold because I really believe that it will give a good reason why I choose it and hold. Neo dev continuously prove that it is worthy to keep their coin to earn a good profit.
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 02:59:29 PM
I agree with you that NEO is going to be at the focus point. NEO is very easy to understand blockchain technology it is a smart economy open network. There are many ico who started using blockchain NEO. The acceptance of NEO is increasing day by day. So I think in future NEO would be comparable to ETH.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 11, 2018, 02:54:22 PM
for me Neo is one of the most helpful me in particular every project token division that I follow and understand the needs of everyone without having many requirements ..and I'm sure everyone will love it ..
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 02:48:20 PM
It is one of the best chains and it has a very strong backup and development. I can´t think of a better coin at the moment, except maybe Stellar.
Pages:
Jump to: