Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO is going to be at the focus point. - page 7. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
NEO has a nice grid and it will be very useful for its development in the future. slowly but surely the NEO could be accepted in many circles. many have speculated that NEO as opposed to a balanced to ethereum in a few more years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
you are right and see now there are many ico who started using blockchain neo, this is proof that neo has great blockchain technology.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
There are lot of positives on NEO.
NEO supports popular programming languages such as C#, C++, Java which means developers don't need an extra effort to learn a different language. NEO can handle 10,000 transactions per second which means much better than bitcoin and ethereum transaction speeds. I heard that NEO has the support from Chinese government. China is the most populous country in the world. There is no transaction fee at the moment in the NEO blockchain and you just need to hold a drop of NEO GAS in order to do a transaction. There are start ups who believe in NEO and choose NEO blockchain for their projects.

I think NEO will be a popular topic which will be discussed among the blockchain developers and cryptocurrency enthusiasts soon.
Activity: 294
Yes, as NEO is very easy to understand blockchain technology it is a smart economy open network. For this reason the acceptance of NEO is increasing day by day and it will do more progress.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I thought so before, but I now find that EOS has more potential and topics.So let me invest, I will choose EOS will not choose NEO.

I dont agree at all with your opinion. I dont see any progress in EOS, while NEO has a mainnet and product, eos is still a whitepaper and is using ethereum tokens lol.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
NEO has its own game to play and to be honest, china has a very huge population and they like to support their own product.

With a few pointers in place, NEO will definitely be something that is worth to look at for long term.

I have it and am still holding it

Yes, Chinese like to use their own products instead of developed by other parts of the world. This is the main advantage of this coin because in future most of the ICO's launch from China may use this coin instead of ETH. If someone missed buying these coins at a cheaper price now it's a time to start accumulating because once the market turns green this coin can go much higher.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
NEO is like Ethereum so surely it will grow more in the next coming years because there are more new platforms using their Blockchain, I also read some news before that NEO have some big movements these year that will attract more large investors and developers to use their own Blockchain.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??
Neo has been great for a year now, they have nice and good platform, the team is also is quite excellent in managing the Neo, Neo is a china based and so many partnership is engaged talk right now in neo,
Activity: 140
I thought so before, but I now find that EOS has more potential and topics.So let me invest, I will choose EOS will not choose NEO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
NEO has its own game to play and to be honest, china has a very huge population and they like to support their own product.

With a few pointers in place, NEO will definitely be something that is worth to look at for long term.

I have it and am still holding it
copper member
Activity: 518
Neo has gained popularity in market in so short time only because of its convenience and easy to understand blockchain system. Its price is rising in the market. I completely agree with you.
Activity: 224
I agree with you that NEO is going to be at the focus point, it has great potentials but some always compare it with ethereum which I don't like at all. I always tell them not to compare and leave NEO alone to Flourish
Activity: 420
People always feel comfortable to use those things which are easy to handle and use. So, I also agree with you that it has a great chance to be in a higher position very soon. Lets hope for the best.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
NEO is a smart economy open network. Because of its easy to understand blockchain technology, it has been accepted by a lot of people and I think in coming days its chance is higher as well. Do you think so in my way??
Pages:
Jump to: