Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO or litecoin - page 15. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
I think between Neo and litecoin is better Neo because seen from the development Neo is superior and the price is also higher but that only now maybe next month litecoin better than Neo.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 05:10:33 AM
I choose NEO. Because Neo has more advanced technology than Litecoin. If you want more profit, NEO is the best option.
I like Neo too.Neo will growth 10x of your profit with high protential to grow and it will continue to rise like ethereum    because of their platform and smart contract are similar.Neo will reach 600% growth in the cryptomarket.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
May 29, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
I choose NEO. Because Neo has more advanced technology than Litecoin. If you want more profit, NEO is the best option.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 04:42:24 AM
i choose and hold NEO...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
May 29, 2018, 04:40:59 AM
From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

both have different advantages and appeal to investors. well, I think you can compare it more to analyze it in every situation right now. even more so for the future development. so you can buy both if there is no other choice.
Activity: 108
May 29, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
Both coins are good. But my first choice is Litecoin. Litecoin is high quality altcoins. I think, it is possible to grow well. Litecoin's future is much better.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
It is not potential correct to compare such coins as NEO and LiteCoin. Litecoin is a fork of BTC but NEO is new, Designed from scratch, blockchain with smart contracts.
NEO`s price is very delicious today - just less than 50$!
Activity: 185
May 29, 2018, 04:29:36 AM
I think NEO has a higher potential than Litecoin. Neo has been recognized by the Chinese authorities and is likely to become a full-fledged payment system in China in the near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
May 29, 2018, 04:27:24 AM
I prefer NEO, because it is building ecosystem at this moment and for the future, i guess China Goverment will support this coin. By the other way, the NEO's price is very cheap, i think it's a good investment growing for the next few years.
Activity: 100
May 29, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
I love both but I would prefer NEO. It can get more upwards movements and I believe it is going to be more valuable in time. Litecoin lost its popularity also.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 04:12:20 AM
This is your choice what you will choose but based on data I guess litecoin is good for you because if you see or search today market rate then you will find answer because the price of litcoin is higher than NEO also almost double. But I will prefer if you invest your money then invest on BTC which is more profitable than other coin in the market.
May 29, 2018, 12:41:27 AM
Neo and litecoin are both good coints to make investment, but I'm more likely to Neo, because as far as I know neo selling price is higher than litecoin, neo is called as smart economy that will load digital assets, digital identity and smart contracts
Activity: 117
May 29, 2018, 12:29:51 AM
NEO and litecoin I prefer NEO because based on my experience I earned more in NEO when I invested in these two.
Activity: 182
May 29, 2018, 12:25:31 AM
to invest, I believe more in Neo than in Litecoin,
 Neo has a big support community in the market, so I think the future of Neo will be very bright.
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 12:07:53 AM
both coins are good in crypto market but compare with LTC NEO is the poplar now and coming days some ICO plans project with NEO so i n few months price will grow up 
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 29, 2018, 12:00:24 AM
In a bear market, even if these are two good tokens, they are still not worth investing in.
Most investors have lost confidence in the market as a whole. Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
May 28, 2018, 11:58:37 PM
between Litecoin and Neo I would prefer to invest in Litecoin because I prefer Litecoin's blockchain system even though Neo itself has a good system but I think the best blockchain system after Bitcoin is Litecoin so I chose it
Activity: 119
May 28, 2018, 11:38:01 PM
As I know, NEO is a platform to build apps on, and LTC is a pure currency, so they are essentially aimed at completely different areas of the market. Thus, choosing coins also depends on you. For me, I prefer NEO. It is just getting started, and with the backing it has in China. Now, the more that apps are built on it, the more that people will need to buy NEO to swap for the tokens of those ICOs built on it. So I think it is really potential.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 11:28:31 PM
For now, I will prefer to choose or invest in NEO. NEO is a new altcoin that presents the smart-contract platform likely the ETH. This altcoin also has an excellent technology that can make faster and cheaper transaction. Additionally, the team behind this project always tried to manage and control the progress of this coin. The price is also still low and we can make it as a long investment.
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 11:15:45 PM
NEO is the first cryptocurrency born in China, it has a highly professional development team, a great support community. I believe that this project will be able to compete very competently with ETH projects and similar projects.
Pages:
Jump to: