Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO or litecoin - page 11. (Read 1615 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 13, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

Both of it has a unique value. I would choose both of NEO and Litecoin.
NEO can be used as ICO platform, Litecoin only for currency. So, I think you can find the difference and the benefits.
Sorry, what unique value has LTC? Exclude 1 block per 2.5 min. And are you know that NEO fee for transaction is zero? That's why for me choice is unequivocal. NEO only. And I don's say about GAS claiming
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
NEO for sure. NEO is the first Chinese blockchain project which can create a large market and has huge potential.
Activity: 295
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:32:13 AM
Both are cool but as for long term I would advice to pick NEO as its very undervalued now and you can gain a lot if you hold for long term, LTC is also cool but I prefer NEO
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 06:30:28 AM
I recommend to choose NEO, because NEO is obviously its platform is almost the same as the ETH platform, although it does not exceed it. and the rate is good enough for NEO. NEO platform is now beginning to develop
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:00:26 PM
From many investors I heard good response for NEO and Litecoin. I know both are great altcoin in today's market. But in case of investing and to get profit quickly which coin do you recommend.

that I see these two coins are equally good and so I prefer Litecoin because I know this coin a few weeks ago has decreased and I want to invest in Litecoin because then I can help this coin to return stable and profitable

I cannot see why anyone would use Litecoin as a currency. It lacks Bitcoin's brand and academic backing, and has fees/latency unlike a DAG.
I do hold some though as I believe everything on Coinbase will get a nice pump when the noobs enter the market.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 11, 2018, 02:55:20 PM
NEO can be used as ICO platform, Litecoin only for currency. So, I think you can find the difference and the benefits.

Exactly. Not only they have their own unique values, but they also have their own unique uses too. Whereas Litecoin can be used for stable, and secure payments, NEO can be used for interacting with dApps or smart contracts. Litecoin can be compared as silver, while NEO can be compared as the fuel needed for smart contracts to execute on the blockchain. NEO can be used for launching tokens for ICO purposes, crowdfunding, DAOs, decentralized exchanges, and more. Its functionalities can be extended way beyond those provided by Litecoin.

However, Litecoin can also exist as a NEP-5 token within the NEO blockchain. As such, it could benefit of the advantages provided by NEO, while retaining the same characteristics of the original Litecoin (such as total supply). In the end, it's only a matter of choice whenever people who want to use a fast blockchain for daily payments, or they would simply want to interact with smart contracts on the blockchain. I believe that both will remain in crypto land for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 11:16:55 AM
I know both coins are great altcoin in today's market. But the in case of investing and to get profit quickly i am preferrable in two coins in just a matter of having potentailly coin, profitability and cheaper coins in regards to there per value.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 10:52:04 PM

that I see these two coins are equally good and so I prefer Litecoin because I know this coin a few weeks ago has decreased and I want to invest in Litecoin because then I can help this coin to return stable and profitable

if I choose both coins, then I will choose NEO because it already has its own platform. so of course I prefer NEO. although litecoin also has a large volume in the market, but Neo much more shine
Activity: 147
June 08, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

In my view, NEO is still my choice, because NEO is a coin that has great prospects and very good coins.
NEO grows well and deserves long-term investments.

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 08, 2018, 10:26:35 PM

Both are fantastic campaigns, because they both provide short term profits on a very fast mode.
In todays market, litecoin does have the upper hand. but in reality Neo has more value and the tendency to soar higher in the near future.

I would implore  if you simply can get both Neo and litecoin and then savor the profits together.
that way, you don't feel sorry for not buying one over the other
Activity: 48
June 08, 2018, 10:23:00 PM
I see both of them as a succesful project and investing in both of them will make you profit
I think that Litecoin is the more successful project because people been trying to use it for transactions more than NEO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 10:17:52 PM
I choose both. I appreciate the potential of NEO and LTC. I also believe that its price will increase. So I hold them long.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2018, 10:17:38 PM
For a quick profit, I will choose other altcoins. But if these conditions of the job, better NEO. This altcoin has a smaller capitalization and a lower price, with a lot of talk around it lately.
although Litecoin had decreased, Litecoin price never touched the price of NEO. so the price remains high and still able to experience the development. so having a Litecoin and still supporting it is the right choice and making it the main thing compared to other coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 10:13:26 PM
I see both of them as a succesful project and investing in both of them will make you profit
I agree with you. Investing money in both of them will never make us regret. NEO and litecoin are different but they can all bring money to the people. THerefore, try to invest them while they are still cheap. In the next few years, I believe that it is hard for us to buy cheap litecoin or neo
Activity: 125
June 08, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

According to this. NEO is a very good coin of the ICO journey to date this coin is highly reckoned in exchange even though Litecoins are actually better than NEO and NEO has always been my first choice. NEO is the first cryptocurrency born in China, it has a highly professional development team, a great support community. do not delay the time to do it before you regret later.

Activity: 196
June 08, 2018, 09:52:31 PM

Activity: 174
June 08, 2018, 09:40:41 PM
For me it is neo
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 08, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 09:20:23 PM
I chose NEO, LTC was very optimistic about it in the past, but now I think it is a bad coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
June 08, 2018, 09:00:16 PM

Firstly, I think both of ethereum and litecoin are successful and promising altcoins. But for me, neo can be a better option, because I think it has a good potential to be a real competitor of ethereum and also bitcoin. Smiley
I also choose NEO instead of LTC because it has many practical applications and currently its price is very cheap, if you invest long term then NEO will bring better profit. NEO is developing platforms for many ICO projects so NEO's community is growing day by day and it promises to compete directly with ETH.

Well, for me I will prefer Neo rather than Ltc even if litecoin has high value compared with neo but neo proves continues developments and yes it's like ethereum and neo will become popular too like eth.
Pages:
Jump to: