Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 158. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
Can neo gas outperform neo core , theoretically ?  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I think where he said that NEO will overtake Ethereum he wanted to say in marketcap. There will be many changes in positions on coinmarketcap by the end of this year and we will see extreme changes there. In that regard it is quite possible that NEO to replace Ethereum even it can replace Bitcoin that is totally other thing and subject.

I know what he meant. And I still think that I don't think Neo will overtake Ethereum in market cap. Even recent Ethereum's problems with high transaction prices didn't cause ICOs to turn to Neo.

EDIT: I just found out that I can't claim GAS using Neon wallet 0.1.1 and Ledger Nano S. I see on the GitHub there are plenty of people having problems like me, but there's still no solution. Does anyone here know how to solve it? Every time I try to claim GAS I sign the transaction on my Ledger Nano S, but it says "Transaction failed".
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think where he said that NEO will overtake Ethereum he wanted to say in marketcap. There will be many changes in positions on coinmarketcap by the end of this year and we will see extreme changes there. In that regard it is quite possible that NEO to replace Ethereum even it can replace Bitcoin that is totally other thing and subject.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
In my opinion Neo will overtake ETH. Hope they manage to build the whole ecosystem, it will be huge  Shocked

While I do believe that Neo is as good platform as Ethereum, I don't believe that it will overtake it simply because Ethereum was the first one that offered smart contracts. I don't see any advantages Neo has that Ethereum doesn't have. I may be wrong, but I don't see it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
HOPE Da Hongfei tomorrow wil with his speach RISE the price of NEO to 5000$. It is option!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
My opinion NEO will be Top 5!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
In my opinion Neo will overtake ETH. Hope they manage to build the whole ecosystem, it will be huge  Shocked
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Neo-Gui wallet 2.6.0 update and bootstrap file "chain.acc".

Everytime I update the neo-gui I use the bootstrap chain.acc file downloadable from https://github.com/CityOfZion/awesome-neo#blockchain-bootstrap-files.
I do it this way as the update never recognizes my old chain directory, unfortunately this time when I download the chain.acc file it is corrupted, I've tried a few times both from the Meg & Google site but they are both corrupted. Has anyone recently downloaded the chain.acc file successfully ?

Well I had one I used a few weeks ago, so I used it again. It worked but took like 12 hour to synch today.

The wallet is working for me now well. I was finally able to claim GAS again. I had problems with the previous version.

Thanks for that, it could be that Firefox is corrupting the file as it downloads (curiously, not happening with anything else), anyway decided just to let it sync from scratch as I've done in the past - taking longer every time Smiley
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Everytime I update the neo-gui I use the bootstrap chain.acc file downloadable from https://github.com/CityOfZion/awesome-neo#blockchain-bootstrap-files.
I do it this way as the update never recognizes my old chain directory, unfortunately this time when I download the chain.acc file it is corrupted, I've tried a few times both from the Meg & Google site but they are both corrupted. Has anyone recently downloaded the chain.acc file successfully ?

Well I had one I used a few weeks ago, so I used it again. It worked but took like 12 hour to synch today.

The wallet is working for me now well. I was finally able to claim GAS again. I had problems with the previous version.

Activity: 37
Merit: 10
I ditched all my NEO at $75. Bought in on COSS. Got 10x gain. I doubt NEO will reach $750 anytime soon and in 6 months COSS will be worth $20+, giving me another 10x.

I fear that you have made a grave mistake selling all of your NEO for COSS. I believe right now NEO has the potential to reach great heights..surpassing $750 very easily in 2018.. it's already Chinas largest cryptocurrency with still a lot of goals to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
[Front-line] SAIC into the block chain car control will be applied Elastos system ( G.Tr.)

http://tech.qq.com/a/20180127/016253.htm

Tencent Technology 2018-01-27 21:24

Tencent "front-line" author Zhang Fan

January 27, Tencent "front-line" was informed that the country's largest car maker Shanghai Automotive Group and the blockchain project also to cloud Elastos reached an agreement. In the future, SAIC will use Elastos' blockchain technology to identify and connect and control the other sub-systems in the car to build a unified software development platform for smart cars.

It is reported that the entire pre-research project is divided into four parts of the car center console, car controller, high-performance computers and mobile phone users. With the lightweight Elastos Runtime SDK, software developers no longer have to worry about details such as underlying communications, authentication, and packaging interfaces. Also to the cloud, said Elastos system to solve the communication link security, authentication, user identity and data security and licensing and other issues, which is the key to large-scale smart car business.

Elastos is a distributed Internet operating system that addresses the non-orthogonal nature of smart contracts and virtual machine functions, adding N dimensions to Smartweb while retaining Trustzone capabilities. The project won Wu Han Han bit of the continent, fire currency network investment, the founder of Chen Rong, Han Feng.

Activity: 222
Merit: 102
I ditched all my NEO at $75. Bought in on COSS. Got 10x gain. I doubt NEO will reach $750 anytime soon and in 6 months COSS will be worth $20+, giving me another 10x.

Sure you will buddy, sure you will.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I invested in the antshares ICO and been away for a while, I still have the wallet but how to get my private keys? the wallet file I can't import in the NEO wallet and the old antshares wallet is not opening. Can someone point me into the right direction?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@basiccrypto/neo-wallet-walkthrough-or-migrate-from-antshares-wallet
I invested in the antshares ICO and been away for a while, I still have the wallet but how to get my private keys? the wallet file I can't import in the NEO wallet and the old antshares wallet is not opening. Can someone point me into the right direction?

First thing to do, which I'm sure you have done, is to backup the old Antshares wallet, make sure you don't end up overwritting it.

Private key location:
I no longer have the old Antshares wallet but in the new neo-gui wallet, https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui/releases , if you right click on the address it pops up a menu and one of the options is the view private keys - this may be what to do in the old Antshares wallet.

When you install the latest neo-gui wallet it will ask to convert your old .db3 wallet file to a .json format, just let it do it.

EDIT: You may have to wait a loooong time for the new wallet to sync before you will see your coins.

And there is no possibility to do so with Neo light client?

I don't know what the Neo light client is, could you post a link to it and I'll have a look but I'll probably won't be any help.
If you do install the latest neo-gui, to speed up syncing download the chain.acc bootstrap file https://github.com/CityOfZion/awesome-neo#blockchain-bootstrap-files
Activity: 24
Merit: 5

First thing to do, which I'm sure you have done, is to backup the old Antshares wallet, make sure you don't end up overwritting it.

Private key location:
I no longer have the old Antshares wallet but in the new neo-gui wallet, https://github.com/neo-project/neo-gui/releases , if you right click on the address it pops up a menu and one of the options is the view private keys - this may be what to do in the old Antshares wallet.

When you install the latest neo-gui wallet it will ask to convert your old .db3 wallet file to a .json format, just let it do it.

EDIT: You may have to wait a loooong time for the new wallet to sync before you will see your coins.

And there is no possibility to do so with Neo light client?

Private key location:

Jump to: