Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 154. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
You ask me to ask the anchor in the gas donation and how to rate the anchor on my neotracker.io 10 neo received 0.0000008 gas
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Bittrex NEO wallet finally working again. Withdrew all my NEO to neon wallet and started earning GAS for myself.

Wonder how much GAS has Bittrex stolen from all the users.

%#*@ #&* Bittrex!

LOL right on, glad to hear Bittrex has a working Neo wallet now  Wink

I'd pretty much given up on them and already started accounts at Binance and Cryptopia to buy Neo...
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining
Bittrex NEO wallet finally working again. Withdrew all my NEO to neon wallet and started earning GAS for myself.

Wonder how much GAS has Bittrex stolen from all the users.

%#*@ #&* Bittrex!
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
NEO is red , big loss ...
Are you having problem using kucoin GAS Claim ? It seem its not working since 23rd january ... no gas income for me since ... Same thing for you ?

How can someone complain of NEO being red when it just made a little little dip on top of a huuuge bull run, and at the same time when most of the other coins are bleeding to death? Come back to reality!
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Funny the FUD about NEO.. All that people, who jumped in bulltrap, and then with small decline, screaming, NEO will go down. Of course, they sold theirs with loss.

I don't want any to be buthurt, so if you beleive in this project, stick with it. And yes, we will see $600 mark this year, maybe much higher values.
But, as I said. If you cant support during bad times, you don't deserve the reward, which comes in good times.

regards
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Hello all.

I never claimed my Antshares after the ICO.  Can anyone help me? I have the key.

Thanks

Use the Neon wallet. Enter your private key from your Antshares wallet.

Your Antshares and AntCoins will have been converted to Neo and Gas, respectively.

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases

Activity: 144
I recently read a very good piece about NEO on the Lunyr platform.

I must say, well written! https://lunyr.com/article/NEO

So, what's the latest news with NEO?
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
NNS is the domain name service of Neo, a distributed, open source, and extensible domain name system based on the Neo block chain. Since NNS is based on NEO to develop, why do you want to send a new TOKEN instead of using NEO?
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
Hello all.

I never claimed my Antshares after the ICO.  Can anyone help me? I have the key.

Thanks
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
I have had NEO on Binance for about a month. Shouldn't I have received some GAS by now? Is there a special wallet on Binance, or does once just leave it in the usual "funds" section?
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
hello, I still use the antshares wallet but it doenst open anymore for some reason. I downloaded the neon wallet but dont know how to move my funds to neon wallet? I cant upload my wallet.db file anymore. How do I get my old wallet imported in the new one ?

Thanks

You could try and download the newest GUI version, see if this will boot up. If you don't want to wait for the full chain to sync, you could open up your wallet then view the private key (WIF) and import this into NEON, like this:

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
First time in NEO today at 103... I actually had ANT shares and sold months ago... Been reading more and more on NEO so now im back in for long term... Good luck to all investors!
Activity: 56
Do any of you took part in Zeppin ICO? It had a lot of bags, so seemed NEO wouldnt be very successful as ICO-platform.
Activity: 533
Merit: 500

may be in dreams

Look I realize that you probably bought your first Bitcoin last December and this is hard for you. Nevertheless many of us have been doing this four or more years. NEO is not just a dream, it's an exciting project with a ton of remaining potential.

I know you are probably still mucking around, investing in coins at random that people in a trollbox told you was "GOING TO THE MOON" but that is not a reason to buy NEO or any other coin. You have to know what you are doing or you are going to get smoked.

I can't tell you what is going to happen next, anyone that tells you they know is lying, but stop being so sad just because you are losing right now.

I guarantee I've lost a lot more money this month than you but I made many times more than that leading up to this month because I was in it from the beginning.

Buck up new guy, it's gonna be ok. Or it won't. LOL
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
What do you think about NEO? Will it raise to $600 by next months in your opinion?

lol  ; when you check coinmarketcap , what do see ? red only. this is not a correction, this is a massive change in crypto

It really looks like change but we can not say with finality because every first quarter of the year the market always have challenges.
Activity: 6
What do you think about NEO? Will it raise to $600 by next months in your opinion?

may be in dreams
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
In the same way, you are paying poloniex to trade (on each transaction you pay a fee). I understand your frustration, but instead of complaining about the dev team, you may stop using poloniex or take legal actions against them. If Poloniex is hacked and all your funds lost, it will be devs fault?

VERY DISAPPOINTED
my GAS coin (all of my current founds) are stuck in a deposit to poloniex for 1 week. shows up on the blockchain tracker but poloniex is HOLDING the founds and not crediting to my account. this same issue actualy happening for allot of other poeple with NEO & GAS.

poloniex has a history of NOT replying to support tickets, email, social media outlets ect. so ive tryed reaching out to NEO team through similar venues only to be told every time "its on poloniex" Yes that may be so but IF we are Investing in your project should not the team want to creat safe access for their coins offering?? We as the customer cannot do anything to reach poloniex but its different for DEVELOPERS

you guys are buisness partners with the exchanges. you payed to list your coins & the exchange benefits from volume of your coin listing. So why cant NEO team contact the exchange and help us to properly recive our coins?Huh

the more i look into this alot of ppl in recent week & /weeks are having this problem and some people from a month or more Still waiting that is just isanely rediculous!! other exchanges have had the issue specialy Bitrex although ive herd they have been crediting some ppl back their deposits/withdraws.

I am saddened and disappointed in NEO's handling of this important issue and makes it hard for me to want to get behind them and belive in them as a project, product & community. I really hope they can please help us all to solve the issue allot of us and more & more everyday are having

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

lol  ; when you check coinmarketcap , what do see ? red only. this is not a correction, this is a massive change in crypto
Jump to: