Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 180. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Lets play a game, when do you think NEO price (in $) will reach the same as page count here Smiley Now we have 154 pages and and 80$ price for neo. My guess is 250, it can sounds stupid. But guys, we know everything about neo, not much to discuss at the moment, so let have fun Smiley

See 128 pages, some removed maybe?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
HODL
Lets play a game, when do you think NEO price (in $) will reach the same as page count here Smiley Now we have 154 pages and and 80$ price for neo. My guess is 250, it can sounds stupid. But guys, we know everything about neo, not much to discuss at the moment, so let have fun Smiley
Merit: 1
NEO has reached a new all time high when its price crossed the $80 dollars’ mark. At the moment NEO is the 12th cryptocurrency by market capitalization. Its market value arrives at $5 billion dollars.  I think we get this price after this events: 
  • City of Zion announced their second dApp competition. The intention is to help build the NEO ecosystem and encourage developers to join the NEO community.
  • Chinapex is working on the NEO platform and will launch its new B2C decentralized platform. APEX is a platform that allows consumers to maintain control of their data and who can use it. The value of the data comes back to the consumers who can later receive profit on their data usage in form of rewards.

The rise in NEO is a good sign but what you have to remember is that most of the fiat price rise is as a result of the rocketing price of Bitcoin. NEO is doing realy great when you look at the fiat price, but when you check out the Bitcoin price it's still down quite a bit from a few months ago. My holdings are now just breaking even against Bitcoin, and I think this is the price that realy matters.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
NEO has reached a new all time high when its price crossed the $80 dollars’ mark. At the moment NEO is the 12th cryptocurrency by market capitalization. Its market value arrives at $5 billion dollars.  I think we get this price after this events: 
  • City of Zion announced their second dApp competition. The intention is to help build the NEO ecosystem and encourage developers to join the NEO community.
  • Chinapex is working on the NEO platform and will launch its new B2C decentralized platform. APEX is a platform that allows consumers to maintain control of their data and who can use it. The value of the data comes back to the consumers who can later receive profit on their data usage in form of rewards.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
100 is nothing.. there will be times when neo will hit 500;) mark mywords guys 👌👌👌
I can not imagine what will happen to neo when China abolishes the ban on ICO and sooner or later it will happen.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
100 is nothing.. there will be times when neo will hit 500;) mark mywords guys 👌👌👌
Activity: 25
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
hey guys can somehelp help? i missed something.. what is that governingtoken i got for my neo in the wallet? i dont find anything about it.

Well as far as I can see (and this is in the NEO-GUI wallet) the GoverningToken is your NEO and the UtilityToken is the GAS generated, it should show up in the wallet under the columns 'Asset' & 'Type'
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Lets get neo to 500$ guys just hooooold oon!!! Cool

first step 100$  Wink then let's see
Activity: 37
Lets get neo to 500$ guys just hooooold oon!!! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
NEO News Now | Zeepin Distributed Creative Economy | Built On NEO Blockchain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH3mk8HJdUA

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
NEO is back again with such appreciation. It was obvious to be seen because these projects are going through heavy development by active people and in such conditions any update in development or strategic area fuels the market. Till the stable platform there will be many ups and downs in every market so does in NEO as well.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
hey guys can somehelp help? i missed something.. what is that governingtoken i got for my neo in the wallet? i dont find anything about it.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
http://cityofzion.io/dapps/2

The City of Zion council is promoting a decentralised apps (dApps) competition to further elevate the NEO developer community.

COMPETITION DETAILS
The City of Zion (COZ) Council is happy to promote the second NEO dApps competition. Individual developers or teams are invited to join the NEO Discord #develop channel and submit their work to compete for 10 prizes of 1350 GAS. Winners of the #1 competition may submit apps to be judged, but will not be eligible for prizes.

ENTRY SUBMISSIONS
Submissions will open on 25 January 2018 and close on 25 February 2018.

Any entries after this deadline will not be accepted as part of this competition.

Applications can be made in teams or by individuals. Winners will be selected as per the voting process laid out in City of Zion governance item 7.

Evaluated topics:

- Smart contract application novelty and technical impressiveness.

- Overall impact and importance to ecosystem.

- Quality of documentation (english required).

- Community presence (participation on CoZ channels).

SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
All submissions should be a working minimal viable product (MVP). The dApps submitted should have been demonstrated to work on testnet environments to be eligible for rewards. Smart contract code must be MIT licensed and properly documented. The remainder of the business logic, or supporting features around it can be fully proprietary.

COMPETITION PRIZES
On the 9th of March 2018 the City of Zion council will announce a list of 10 winners in Discord and on this competition page. Each winner will receive 1350 GAS to launch their applications, from which at least 500 GAS should be used to deploy the dApp.

SUPPORT
Source code for winners of last competition can be found in here. For the submission the City of Zion council will provide testnet NEO and GAS for developers and teams on our Discord.

SUPPORT NEO STACK EXCHANGE!
The Neo Blockchain Stack Exchange site was proposed in order to give developers like you a place to ask questions, get answers, and discuss the Neo blockchain with each other. We're about halfway there to getting the site to Beta status, and every commit to the proposal helps. Commit to the Neo Blockchain proposal here!

ABOUT
City of Zion (CoZ) is a global community of open source enthusiasts for the NEO blockchain, with the shared goal of helping NEO achieve its full potential. See our governance page for more information about our community. Our name comes from the last human city in the Matrix films.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Wise men speak because they have something to say
LOL, it will be dumped soon
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
This project looks good. I think is time to invest some on it starting next week when i get some payments on bitcoin. Good luck to all!

Welcome aboard the Neo Express!

Please fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride!

Next stop: MOON!

Grin
Activity: 4
Good luck NEO and I will watch you for a long time....
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Look at the price today https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/
NEO is at nearly 70 dollars now. I think I have already missed X-mas gift.
Jump to: