Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 178. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I want to buy some NEO, but has not fallen, in fact, I NEO optimistic about 150 US dollars

Good time to buy; NEO @ 0.00397996 on Bittrex right now  Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
What is NEO's reward rules? How often can I distribute GAS? GAS according to the proportion of distribution?

It depends on how much NEO you hold, just use this calculator to see how much GAS you will earn for your NEO: https://neotogas.com/
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For anyone panicking.. please look at the graph and scroll out to see the rise over last month, scroll out again and see last 3 months, take a peak at 6 months and then see what the start of the year looked like. Don't panic we haven't even got going... if you don't sell for less dollars than you bought then you won't have lost any... you still have same amount of neos right... so hold onto them
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
I want to buy some NEO, but has not fallen, in fact, I NEO optimistic about 150 US dollars
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
What is NEO's reward rules? How often can I distribute GAS? GAS according to the proportion of distribution?
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
sharing this which has been shared on reddit:

NEO has 27 ICOs coming to its platform - here is a spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/edit#gid=0
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

I send a few Neos from my wallet to cryptonia 6 hours ago and still it i snot transferred to my account n cryptonia! is this normal? Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
THEKEY' Pre-Sale is OPEN. Public Distribution open 1st Feb. REGISTER FOR KYC NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT! + NEW YEAR PROMOTION WITH FREE TKY TOKENS
 by Kazium

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/7l8w8o/thekey_presale_is_open_public_distribution_open/

What is THEKEY?
In their own words, THEKEY is working on a technical solution to Identity Verification (IDV) in the form of Blockchain-base Dynamic Multi-Dimension Identification (BDMI).
This technology will be applied in use cases such as identity verification, security checking, access permission verification, medical record/treatments, shopping identity etc etc, basically any situation which may make use of personally identifiable information.
What problems does THEKEY solve?
The advantage of THEKEY over existing, centralized solutions are threefold:
More reliable results - Blockchain provides immutable information gathered in real time using the NEO ecosystem
Lower cost - Decentralized data sources, data processing and authentication.
Better user experience - No user input in the form of installing propriety software/application is required. No/little initial input required due to data gathering methods.
Why NEO?
THEKEY has chosen NEO as it's platform. NEO provides technical support to THEKEY. The smart economy NEO put forward is comprised of Digital Asset, Smart Contract and Digital Identity, which is an entire ecosystem. Digital identity is an indispensable element of NEO smart economy. THEKEY share the consensus with this idea and is willing to provide digital identity application for NEO ecosystem, in order to co-establish the digital identity system together with NEO.
THEKEY already has an existing centralized IDV product, so they only need to develop it's integration into the NEO blockchain.
So many Blockchain products fail, what is special about THEKEY?
Confidence in their success is high, in fact, THEKEY has already received recognition from the China Blockchain Techology Application Summit, being held Today 21st Dec, THEKEY will be awarded with '2017's most outstanding blockchain technology solution in China'
This award, along with the objectives that THEKEY aims to achieve, makes it an extremely attractive product for the Chinese Government, who we all know absolutely love any method to keep track of their citizens in a reliable way.
This product comes at a great time, blockchain is topical and NEO is exploding in both adoption and technological prowess. The Chinese government has already effectively given 'the nod' to this product via the award, mentioned above, so we can expect it's quick implemention into many areas.
How can you get involved?
The Pre-Sale is currently active, with a minimum investment of 0.1BTC and max of 50 BTC (or equivalent ETH, NEO) for a 20% discount.
Public distribution is scheduled for 1st Feb 2018, with only NEO accepted, the target amount for this period if 680BTC so it will sell out FAST.
You MUST register for KYC before applying, as usual, US, Singaporean and Chinese citizens can't participate. This means for those lucky enough to participate that there will be high demand once it hits exchanges.
You can begin registration here www.thekey.vip/referral/68656f54 this is my referral link, please consider using it if you found the information above useful, otherwise just browse to www.thekey.vip and find the links on the website.
I strongly believe this is the rare case of a great product, technology AND investment option. It should appeal to everyone whether you care about the tech or not.
You can find the distribution plan in PDF format here
THEKEY is currently running a new year promotion, ending JAN 8th, where all whitelisted NEO wallet holders will recieve 100TKY FOR FREE
All whitelisted investments made before Jan 8th will receive 5% extra TKY
http://www.thekey.vip/node/69
Again, to register for KYC please kindly consider using my referral link www.thekey.vip/referral/68656f54 or just browse to www.thekey.vip and follow the links.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
i have a questions
i bought some NEO but then i transfer it, it takes 0 Gas and my NEO received completely

what is the value of Gas if its not used in the blockchain. \
someone is saying in twitter that Gas is just like mining fees not the Main currency for NEO is that true ?

Don't know if this explains it well, but here it is anyway.

GAS dividends also accumulate as fees to the network. Users pay in GAS to deploy and run smart contracts. Fees are proportional to the computing resources consumed by the contract. These fees are distributed to ‘bookkeepers’ as reward for their activity on the network.

https://hackernoon.com/what-is-neo-and-what-is-gas-5b9828a1aa65
Activity: 177
Hello dev, I have to send 10 Neo from NEON 0.0.6 to exchange cryptopia, Neon wallet has minus my NEO 10 but TXID is faulty. What can I do?
Activity: 48
Just to provide some more info - it appears that Neon isn't syncing to neotracker.io.  I just claimed Gas as well, and it reflects in Neon, but not on Neotracker.  What would cause a delay here?
Activity: 48
Hi All - I have an issue.  I just sent some money from my Neon wallet to a Neo address on the exchange.

Neon wallet says the transaction is complete, but the funds did not arrive in the other account, and the link provided to follow the transaction goes to a 'page cannot be found' page.   

Can I safely post the tx ID on here?
Activity: 81
i have a questions
i bought some NEO but then i transfer it, it takes 0 Gas and my NEO received completely

what is the value of Gas if its not used in the blockchain. \
someone is saying in twitter that Gas is just like mining fees not the Main currency for NEO is that true ?
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
We are happy to announce that @DeepBrainChain (DBC) will be listed on KuCoin on 25th, and DBC will join our KuCoin Carnival, multiple promotions are waiting for you! More details will be released soon! $KCS $DBC $BTC $ETH #kucoin

https://mobile.twitter.com/kucoincom/status/943669631629238272

Activity: 34
Merit: 2
$300 to $500 Jan 2018 seems respectable. Some great news on 1st of Jan at conference should give the rocket some gas Smiley
It peak at 0.012 BTC , I will be happy if it's 0.01 BTC.
NEO officially asking for private keys? is it some phishing site?scam or official?

https://neo.org/giveback/ico2

its the official site. i dont know what they want to do but something like a second ico for sponsors? but for what they want a priv key?

one thought, may be their website / web server is hacked, and hacker cleverly put it there ;-)
let's see what does someone from NEO team has to say for this
Any thoughts and official answer/blogposts from NEO team?
any discord/telegram/slack active community for NEO?
i also want to know why they want our private key?they should want our address about giveback.

Very strange, as they always urge everyone not to send private keys to anyone...

yes, the original address for the ICO should suffice ...

No because you would not be able to prove that you are in control of that address, with a private key you can. I'm just assuming the initial ICO wallet did have no other functionality than storing the ICO coins and sending them through to the actual antshares-gui wallet. So it does not matter to give this private key to the NEO organisation, to receive the giveback, if you are not actively using this ICO wallet/private key anymore.

Otherwise anyone could just sign up a random ICO wallet address and say that they want to receive the giveback for the 300 BTC of Antshares that they bought in ICO and receive a free giveback without actually ever having bought any.
It should be provided by the wallet software. NEO wallet where  they can sign certain message (ICO address) with their private key and then submit as ICO proof. That will be a better way to implement rather than having people enter their private key into a website.

NEO officially asking for private keys? is it some phishing site?scam or official?

https://neo.org/giveback/ico2

its the official site. i dont know what they want to do but something like a second ico for sponsors? but for what they want a priv key?

one thought, may be their website / web server is hacked, and hacker cleverly put it there ;-)
let's see what does someone from NEO team has to say for this

Well, when U see this . you should be smart enough to transfer out every NEO from you ICO address to another address before you enter the private key to the website for the ICO give back.

Activity: 83
$300 to $500 Jan 2018 seems respectable. Some great news on 1st of Jan at conference should give the rocket some gas Smiley
Jump to: