Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 2. (Read 241230 times)

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
NEO 2.0, if I'm not mistaken, was postponed to June, given the market correction, I can assume that the update may be postponed again, and this will not be very good news for Neo holders. Over the past few years, we have not seen anything worthwhile from the team, what can you expect, can you share your thoughts?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Bitcoin price is recovering, money will flow back into alt coins soon
Activity: 3
Hallo. i have a problem.  about 2 days ago i sent with binance to dapp ONTO 110 neo but i cant work with them, don't you know where the problem is?  sorry, my english no good. https://neotracker.io/address/AUzQWZktHGsZzH5XfavcFvDpxtCpDTx62d
Price held very strong, NEO is doing very well with N3 launch.
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
$200 in a week imo

Due to the current market situation we might see downfall in most of the potential coins like NEO, we don't why the market is crashing and what are the basic reasons but with the downtrend, it is impossible to regain their prices. For everything, we have to see how far the market will collapse.

Mainly because a fund sold $7B or so BTC few days back,  then some profit taking across the board after news like that. Crypto is here to stay however so no worries on long term investments.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
$200 in a week imo

Due to the current market situation we might see downfall in most of the potential coins like NEO, we don't why the market is crashing and what are the basic reasons but with the downtrend, it is impossible to regain their prices. For everything, we have to see how far the market will collapse.
many investors predicting the ATH is going to be smashed in the current market
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
When pump start? filecoin almost same supply is at 200 dollars!however a small observation of mine, the crypto markets are really very manipulated, almost all in the hands of a few who decide when a coin has to increase the value! Scary...
Activity: 10
da hongfei (founder of neo) blocked him on twitter:
https://twitter.com/AntSharez/status/1374402263775469572
Replying to @dahongfei
Tiananmen Square Massacre  天安门大屠杀 will be deployed on NEO3 as NFT or token, i wonder how chinese gov reacts to this.
5:46 PM · Mar 23, 2021·Twitter Web App

Replying to @AntSharez and @dahongfei
then Falun Gong / Falun Dafa NFTs or tokens on NEO3
this will test NEO blockchain, centralized VS decentralized.

welcome to real world
5:48 PM · Mar 23, 2021·Twitter Web App
if u dont know:
Tiananmen Square Massacre (Chinese: 天安门大屠杀)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Tiananmen_Square_protests

is banned/censored in mainland china, so deploying any info about it on neo blockchain will make huge damage to it, to neo blockchain. and probably chinese gov will force turn it off, they will kill the whole neo blockchain. and if it's impossible as neo is "decentralized" they could ban neo blockchain in china, like for real this time.

but is neo really decentralized?
all current 7 nodes are run basically by neo (neo foundation, neo global development and 1 node is run by CoZ).

will Neo3.0 be DoA, Dead on Arrival?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Testnet is just a few weeks away, looks like we're going to get a major pump soon. Is it still due on 22 March 2021?

Already the price of NEO crossed more than 44$, now the market is completely in a dip which we don't know when the market will recover again. Before the market starts recovering firstly, the price of Bitcoin should become otherwise, we might see there will be huge drops in altcoins.
NEO currently has 70.5 M coins outstanding... does anyone remember how many were out in Jan 2018 ?
~ 65 000 000 NEO *

Thanks, just comparing volume between the two spikes
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Testnet is just a few weeks away, looks like we're going to get a major pump soon. Is it still due on 22 March 2021?
NEO currently has 70.5 M coins outstanding... does anyone remember how many were out in Jan 2018 ?
HrN
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I have invested 2 years ago 20 000$ in NEO when it was 7$.... and yesterday i have invested 50 000$
I really trust NEO !
Good luck !
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Neo is showing great signs of strengths. Alt season hasn't even started yet. I expect we go way beyond the old All Time High.
I would like to know what are (or will be after releasing 3.0) use cases for  NEO (except  speculation ofcourse).
I heard only about Flamingo (FLM) as Neo defi project, but that's all..
And I rember NEO was expected to be better than ETH  lol

Actually it depend on it on the adoption of any project and how big community is involved in it. No doubt NEO is faster and most secure blockchain as compare with ETH but it failed to keep maintain its grip on the market. Now it will b much hard for it to get back its position even after that big release too.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Neo is showing great signs of strengths. Alt season hasn't even started yet. I expect we go way beyond the old All Time High.
I would like to know what are (or will be after releasing 3.0) use cases for  NEO (except  speculation ofcourse).
I heard only about Flamingo (FLM) as Neo defi project, but that's all..
And I rember NEO was expected to be better than ETH  lol
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
95% of the way towards NEO 3.0 Release!

Looking forwards to see the use case of this blockchain rise this year.
Pages:
Jump to: