Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 262. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Where could I get an info which ICOs are running on NEO?

The following website will be keeping track of all NEO ICOs: http://neoicos.info/

It is still a very new website, so it will almost certainly be improved as time goes on. It only exists for a few days.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think people withdraw their assets from the banking sector into a crypto currency? It is because of the problems of excessive regulation and control.
Now ask yourself, who needs a crypto currency in which the rules of regulation begin to emerge? I think that the answer is obvious.
This crypto currency is needed either by the organizers of the financial pyramids (covering party with partnerships with banks or corporations) or systems that collect information about users in order to establish their financial position and status.
In my opinion, if people are looking for reliable places for their assets and are trying in every possible way to withdraw their capital from China, it is best to use other crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoin protocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income  Wink

No, there are two perspectives. Some see various blockchains as alternative forms of money. The alternative perspective is the added value of a smart economy. NEO is focused on becoming one of the premier, if not the premier smart contracts platform. NEO therefore focuses on commerce and compliance with governments. Trade never is untransparent. Your cryptocurrencies which pretend to be money will have a very hard time to compete when Russia and China start to introduce national gold backed cryptocurrencies to take down the US Dollar and deal a mighty blow to all non-asset backed cryptocurrencies which are not focused on the smart economy......it might take time, but it will come and NEO holders will then enjoy the show with popcorn.

I like to discuss it with you  Smiley
Even if Russia and China begin to forcefully transfer their population to their own crypto currencies, this will further draw people's attention to decentralized crypto assets.
The fact is that any state crypto currency will imply total control over your account and balance.
What is the difference between the current bank account and this system? only in the title.
Why do you need to store money in a system that does not allow you to freely dispose of it?
I think that already in the near future, state control will lose its impact on business.
This will happen due to the fact that people will start massively switching to decentralized crypto currencies and crypto assets bringing in their income and replacing the bank deposit.

Russia and China will introduce decentralised asset backed cryptocurrencies....those currencies will not be centralised. The concept of asset backed currency itself breaks the monopoly that central banks have on the creation of money as in that sense more assets imply more money just like less assets imply less money. There will be no creation out of nothing anymore. It also implies a level of global sustainability when money is no longer debt based.

Russia and China have not been the beneficiaries of Western created debt based central banking system which mathematically already proves to be unsustainable. They do not intend to take its place, but to see it gone from the face of the Earth. A rise of a multipolar world implies a new level of decentralisation. Decentralisation is the future and contrary to stories so often told in the Western mainstream media, the East is a far greater proponent of decentralisation than the West will ever be. The ties between Europe and Russia will be enhanced and in time even military alliances will form. OPEC was one of the greatest transfers of wealth in history, but it died and now new alliances form and countries realign. Qatar and Turkey were but two of the earlier ones to realign....many others will follow. Once the initiator of conflict is removed, South and North Korea also will reunite and Japan will then be able to break free from Western infiltration and align with Eastern nations. The underlying mentality of people globally also will take on new shapes.

In the philosophy of power there are always two paths: One is the suppression of all development of others, so that one is relatively superior. The other is the collective development which implies far less power over others, but absolutely superior development. The West had taken the first path which aligned with the Venetian mentality as to how the world should be governed. This philosophy also was derived from people like Bertrand Russell. The second path is the one undertaken by the East at the moment. It might not all be apparent with all the mainstream media allegations that fly back and forth (without proof most of the time), but it will become more apparent as time goes on.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
How can I collect my Antshares from the ICO last year?
I started the process off a while ago, then got to a point where I had to wait 7 days to do the next step.
So now I have gone back here.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3012-antshares-mainnet-launch-how-to-claim-antshares

But cant work out what to do    Huh

I still have the private key from the ICO

You can import your private key into a wallet that you can create. Keep in mind that you create a wallet....you are not looking for a file in that window that looks as if you have to locate a file.....so you just select where you want the file to be created and type in a name such as 'NEOwallet' for example in the desktop. You should then see a file that has been created called NEOwallet.db3 on the desktop. With that file you can import your private key to that new wallet address, but you should write down the private key of your wallet first and it is best to make backup copies of the .db3 file before importing the private key to the wallet. You also need to synchronize the wallet (there are ways to speed up the synchronization process and you should read up on it at the NEO Reddit unless you do not mind waiting for a day). The last thing you likely will need to do is to select the 'Rebuild index' option as otherwise your NEO might not show up in your wallet, even when they are actually there. You can also check your holdings via the neotogas website via your public address (even before your own wallet is synchronized).

Thank you. Can i do this in windows or do I need to do it in Linux?
Activity: 197
Merit: 104

Check Neo Reddit page, subscribe to it. Lots of useful stuff there.

Thanks for the info. I will do so. Holding some NEOs because I think it has a very bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Check Neo Reddit page, subscribe to it. Lots of useful stuff there.
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Someone may help me with informations about Mining NEO??  Roll Eyes
NEO is POS (proof of stake)
That means that you dont mine it ...
You need to stake it in order to earn gas
That means you buy/invest in neo
And you put it on a local wallet and you then slowly earn it. the more you have it the more you earn

In other words, what Ethereum wants to be, Neo already is!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I Love Bitcoin
NEO is POS (proof of stake)
That means that you dont mine it ...
You need to stake it in order to earn gas
That means you buy/invest in neo
And you put it on a local wallet and you then slowly earn it. the more you have it the more you earn
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Last year, when I was still Antshares, some people told me that each ANS would cost $300 in the future! Today, NEO, is far from those numbers, but has taken a very good step forward when reaching and reaching out to several people, it's a matter of a few months!

Yea I remember some talks like that. And they became more frequent after that huge rise of Antshares. However, let's be honest here: every thread has moon and lambo talks such as "this token will reach $100", $1k or higher... Maybe the frequency in Antshares was higher.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Last year, when I was still Antshares, some people told me that each ANS would cost $300 in the future! Today, NEO, is far from those numbers, but has taken a very good step forward when reaching and reaching out to several people, it's a matter of a few months!
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
NEO on downhill crash. Now you see the calm before the storm. In the next dump, you will see NEO under $10. Shocked

Care to put your money where your mouth (or more accurately ass since you are talking out of it) is, idiot?
Shut up asshole and just look  Cool

Ok, I just did and I see a NEO price of $33.27. You clearly stated that in the next dump, it will be under $10. I will bet you 1 BTC that NEO does not go below $10.  Would you like to reinforce your statement with a friendly wager or were you simply talking out your ass like I first suggested?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
China is not banning anything if you are wondering. They are just going to regulate ICO's and provide a safer haven for investors. Stop the fud.
Activity: 376
This happens when the market reaches a point where it cannot expand.I'm talking about decline because it's going to be used to reorganize the whole game, new people will come in, and some people will leave the profit and loss.The economy will soon recover, only briefly, and that's it.
Activity: 211
City of Zion Weekly Report #8–2017.08.27:

https://medium.com/@cityofzion/weekly-report-8-2017-08-27-6cc4ccdce114

------------------------------------------------------

Good NEO Reddit post about the recent events:

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6wyt1e/neos_situation_explanation_for_new_investors_read/

------------------------------------------------------

Ashara, you are a man with iron patience. Thank you for your work! Wink

Thanks for the compliment! You are being too kind.

Activity: 791
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
Good news! Euro citizens can now buy and sell $NEO with the Euro (€) via @AnycoinDirect at https:/[Suspicious link removed]/fmvD7KHvXX https:/[Suspicious link removed]/572wEwcT6b
Activity: 32
No, there are two perspectives. Some see various blockchains as alternative forms of money. The alternative perspective is the added value of a smart economy. NEO is focused on becoming one of the premier, if not the premier smart contracts platform. NEO therefore focuses on commerce and compliance with governments. Trade never is untransparent. Your cryptocurrencies which pretend to be money will have a very hard time to compete when Russia and China start to introduce national gold backed cryptocurrencies to take down the US Dollar and deal a mighty blow to all non-asset backed cryptocurrencies which are not focused on the smart economy......it might take time, but it will come and NEO holders will then enjoy the show with popcorn.

Ashara, you are a man with iron patience. Thank you for your work! Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
NEO on downhill crash. Now you see the calm before the storm. In the next dump, you will see NEO under $10. Shocked

Care to put your money where your mouth (or more accurately ass since you are talking out of it) is, idiot?
Shut up asshole and just look  Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

What are the projections for NEO courses ?

What are the projections???

ICO under pain of death?

...Earlier sources in the media reported about the risks of punishment, as severe as death for participation in distributed unauthorized cash schemes, such as ICO...

https://twitter.com/WhalePanda/status/902477404916068352/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ffreedman.club%2Fkitai-izuchaet-blockchain-i-ico%2F
Activity: 1

What are the projections for NEO courses ?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

Why do you think people withdraw their assets from the banking sector into a crypto currency? It is because of the problems of excessive regulation and control.
Now ask yourself, who needs a crypto currency in which the rules of regulation begin to emerge? I think that the answer is obvious.
This crypto currency is needed either by the organizers of the financial pyramids (covering party with partnerships with banks or corporations) or systems that collect information about users in order to establish their financial position and status.
In my opinion, if people are looking for reliable places for their assets and are trying in every possible way to withdraw their capital from China, it is best to use other crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoin protocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income  Wink

I like to discuss it with you  Smiley
Even if Russia and China begin to forcefully transfer their population to their own crypto currencies, this will further draw people's attention to decentralized crypto assets.
The fact is that any state crypto currency will imply total control over your account and balance.
What is the difference between the current bank account and this system? only in the title.
Why do you need to store money in a system that does not allow you to freely dispose of it?
I think that already in the near future, state control will lose its impact on business.
This will happen due to the fact that people will start massively switching to decentralized crypto currencies and crypto assets bringing in their income and replacing the bank deposit.
Jump to: