Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 258. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi guys
Initiated NEO transfer from GUI wallet to another NEO wallet address
in transaction history, under confirm column, it shows unconfirmed and its already been over an hour
any advise?
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Does Chinese central bank decision, influence Singaporean ICOs? I think Singapore is a part of china OK?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Chinese have OFFICIALLY banned ICOs.

Not FUD, this was released at 3pm Beijing time.

The price at the moment I have sold most of my Neo to consolidate further losses. When Western markets react further to this it will push Neo further down and I'm not creating scare tactics. It' just the truth. Anybody saying this isn't bad news and it's good for Neo is just being delusional.

So did I, and NEO was one of the projects I was most keen of. I'm actually kind of shocked that it managed to go back to $20.

Must be a lot of buy orders triggering.

That's a valid explanation!
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Everything will be fine. I'm going to try to fill my bags as much as possible today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Neo as a platform expect to make profit from Chinese ICO, now with this ICO ban, future of NEO is not clear.
But I think at the end all countries have to accept this new tech.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The price at the moment I have sold most of my Neo to consolidate further losses. When Western markets react further to this it will push Neo further down and I'm not creating scare tactics. It' just the truth. Anybody saying this isn't bad news and it's good for Neo is just being delusional.

So did I, and NEO was one of the projects I was most keen of. I'm actually kind of shocked that it managed to go back to $20.

Yes and that most people will finally realize that NEO is a platform not a ICO.

I bought the NEO ICO so it was an ICO. The thing is, it's over already like Ethereum. The project exists so it will be hard to stop.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Yes and that most people will finally realize that NEO is a platform not a ICO.
Activity: 97

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Even in this uncertainty people have gotten lot of profit. Just see how quickly changes are happening in prices. This is other type of profit making pattern which is fast and almost sure to buy and sell during uncertain condition of market. NEO was facing downtrend if we see at the last few days trend. This just accelerate the procedure.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Is it possible to withdraw coins from the ICO site to bittrex? I don't want to install any node software or anything like that.

Wait till the Americas wake up and see the markets.

Yeah, just a few more hours to go. I still made insane profits with it since I was in it since the ANS days, just wish I sold it at the $60 region. Well hindsight is 20/20...

Y'all planing to buy cheap NEO or do you consider the coin to not be viable any more?

I'll probably wait for the second dip before buying back in.

Yeah, just a few more hours to go. I still made insane profits with it since I was in it since the ANS days, just wish I sold it at the $60 region. Well hindsight is 20/20...

Y'all planing to buy cheap NEO or do you consider the coin to not be viable any more?

Activity: 97

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
That was not suitable time when everyone was creating hype. This is time to buy in this crash when panic in ruling the market. People are selling like always to be happy with whatever they can save. Neo will not crash this easily but this was to happen at some stage as price were too high to sustain the market without being backed by anything working.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
What happened to NEO again? I see no news from the Chinese regulator.

Just a NEO bubble burst  Smiley
People need a price and a transparent asset with a high level of confidentiality.
Any attempt to apply verification to accounts, in order to verify the identity of users, is a dead end
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
What happened to NEO again? I see no news from the Chinese regulator.
Activity: 275
Merit: 218
I can see that the price of the NEO Asset has been down lately so anyone of you guys have purchased some of them  ?
I'm Really interrested about this Asset but i think i will wait until it gets on the 20-25 Bucks level and then decide either to buy or to keep my pocket money .
what are your recommandations guys ?
No one knows for sure. Most likely it will pump soon cos of Red Pulse registration deadline. I think the current price is pretty safe in long run.
Jump to: