Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 268. (Read 241263 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 500
My research is that NEO price will hit 150$ at the end of the 2017
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
If you participate in an ICO form your NEON Wallet sending NEO,
will the ICO Token be send and kept in the NEON Wallet,
like for ERC20 ones on Ethereum? Or how does it work?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

here is a question that .5 gas or a deposit is that for per coin or just 1 time deposit no matter how big/small will get the same amount?

Icon

They have limited slots available for first 10000 who qualify for this 0.5 Gas bonus. I don't think they will give you this amount at every deposit because they want to increase the number of users not deposits. It is nice try to promote the exchange by offering something without doing any task.
Activity: 41
Its possible, but the address that sent me the 1 had a few different transactions.  Looks like they would send them back to that address.  I stumbled on that fake site from a reddit post.  If in fact they have 140k coins it is wild to think they made 6M from scamming. 

At least i squeezed one coin outta them. Lol
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
Anyone seen this fake site claiming to be neo support ?    Since my coins are stuck in my wallet, this neo support states they need my private keys to fix issue.  In good faith they send 1 neo to stuck wallets.   I am not giving anyone my PK's. Lol.  If anyone wants 1 free neo contact them.  And scam the scammer.  I did.

And he will msg you from a gmail account and claim to be neo support.  I feel bad for those that fall victim to this crap.

https://neossupport.wixsite.com/neosupport

They wouldn't send me any NEO, and they wanted my private key...so I gave it to them.

Private Key: 5uCkMyC0CkU5cUmBagLo5eRsFuCkUuCuNTsEaTmYA55H0L3

They didn't reply back.

Also, the coin they sent me trace back to this address
AR4QmqYENiZAD6oXe7ftm6eDcwtHk7rVTT. It has 140k neo coins.  They have been scamming a shit ton of people.  Very sad. 

Dirty bastards.

At least you got one out of them.

Best of luck getting your wallet unstuck.

is it possible that this is not a scamer address? can it be a exchange address where the 140k neo are?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Anyone seen this fake site claiming to be neo support ?    Since my coins are stuck in my wallet, this neo support states they need my private keys to fix issue.  In good faith they send 1 neo to stuck wallets.   I am not giving anyone my PK's. Lol.  If anyone wants 1 free neo contact them.  And scam the scammer.  I did.

And he will msg you from a gmail account and claim to be neo support.  I feel bad for those that fall victim to this crap.

They wouldn't send me any NEO, and they wanted my private key...so I gave it to them.

They didn't reply back.

AR4QmqYENiZAD6oXe7ftm6eDcwtHk7rVTT. It has 140k neo coins.  They have been scamming a shit ton of people.  Very sad. 

Dirty bastards.

At least you got one out of them.

Best of luck getting your wallet unstuck.

They didn't reply back.

They didn't reply back.

They must have wised up.  They keep messaging me asking for their 1 neo coin back. Lol.  Serves them right for trying to scam. 

Seriously, if anyone has updates on the Android neon wallets about coins being stuck, not being able to send and not being able to claim GAS...any info would help.  I have reached out to dev and neo on fb.  No reply yet.  Thanks
Activity: 27
I think the chinese care much more about ethereum and created neo so that US people think NEO is the new number one but in reality of course the chinese care most about ethereum and bitcoin Cheesy

Yes, that s really smart post. Chinese re gonna choose something which is not Chinese.

Dude, if you re gonna shill and post stupid stuff, do it somewhere else.

I think he was joking..... but when you think about it I bet most people take profits from their coins and decide get a little bitcoin fund started
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

They didn't reply back.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I think the chinese care much more about ethereum and created neo so that US people think NEO is the new number one but in reality of course the chinese care most about ethereum and bitcoin Cheesy

Yes, that s really smart post. Chinese re gonna choose something which is not Chinese.

Dude, if you re gonna shill and post stupid stuff, do it somewhere else.

legendary
Activity: 1167
Merit: 1009
Slack invite link isn't working
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

here is a question that .5 gas or a deposit is that for per coin or just 1 time deposit no matter how big/small will get the same amount?

Icon

per coin?? lol, get real
Activity: 821
Merit: 503

Icon
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is there any wallet for NEO where we won't have to wait for blockchain to sync because mine is taking ages to sync

I use NEON Wallet for Mac, it takes about 2-3 min then it's done
Jump to: