Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 269. (Read 241263 times)

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
Is there any wallet for NEO where we won't have to wait for blockchain to sync because mine is taking ages to sync
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If you participate in an ICO form your NEON Wallet sending NEO, will the ICO Token be send and kept in the NEON Wallet, like for ERC20 ones on Ethereum? Or how does it work?
It all depends on the design of the ICO, Some might combine other coins like BTC, Eth or Waves and others while some might choose to use only NEO, For the Red Pulse ICO  i think they specifically said only NEO would be accepted they also suggested people can use Neon wallet which means you get sent your RPX Tokens to the address you sent/Contributed NEO from.

I don't care that they just accept NEO; just wasn't sure and did not read anywhere how you get your RPX then
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
If you participate in an ICO form your NEON Wallet sending NEO, will the ICO Token be send and kept in the NEON Wallet, like for ERC20 ones on Ethereum? Or how does it work?
It all depends on the design of the ICO, Some might combine other coins like BTC, Eth or Waves and others while some might choose to use only NEO, For the Red Pulse ICO  i think they specifically said only NEO would be accepted they also suggested people can use Neon wallet which means you get sent your RPX Tokens to the address you sent/Contributed NEO from.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Anyone else still having issues with neon android wallet...unable to claim GAS.  I searched around and have not seen any updates.  Thanks

send to development team

I have mesaaged them a few different times.  I finally tried to send my coins back to the exchange and the send function on the neon wallet does not work either.  Lol. Wtf ? 

Anyone else experiencing these issues?  Thanks
Activity: 238
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

This is great news, but an ETA of "earliest end of this year" seems quite a long wait. Understandable though, when only one community developer is working on this. I understood that Ledger has contacted Erik Zhang. Would it be possible to give this 1 community developer some assistance, to make sure that Ledger support is working ASAP? The faster people can store their NEO safely off exchange, the better it will be. I'm sure this will bring some good attention to NEO too, a lot of people only invest in projects if they safely can store their tokens on a hardware wallet.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
It is also bullish the the Chinese government said it will support Blockchain and AI development: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/6w2v69/chinese_government_supports_blockchain_technology/

Summary:

Government supports companies working in blockchain tech and AI tech.

Target for 2020: the whole information market (including blockchain) will achieve 15000 Billion, with 11% yearly growth rate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Can someone please explain to me why does official client need to install root certificate and what might happen if I don't install it?
Activity: 30

NEO will moon this december  

target price 150$

make a screenshot about this and you will see  Cool Cool Cool

My prediction is that we will already be seeing triple digits by 10 september, leading up to the Red Pulse ICO.

Totally agree. Red Pulse ICO is going to be hard to get into. Rumor is the whales already have the coins spoken for, and RPX will be bought out in the first day.

But NEO's price will skyrocket for sure. Better buy more now while it's still cheap.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259

NEO will moon this december  

target price 150$

make a screenshot about this and you will see  Cool Cool Cool

My prediction is that we will already be seeing triple digits by 10 september, leading up to the Red Pulse ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Anyone else still having issues with neon android wallet...unable to claim GAS.  I searched around and have not seen any updates.  Thanks

send to development team
Activity: 41
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
Activity: 382

i have already looked at binance several times first it said my browser was too old (ie 11) i did a search on that imo they want you to install a chinese browser but i could be wrong second i can t seem to find a english button on the webpage i am not gonna trade on site where i don t know what i am clicking on but thats just me the other exchanges are also chinese no english so i gues i have to wait for the number of exchanges to grow and then reavaluate because  the price could also skyrocket at the risk of buying much too late thank you for youre reply Wink

right on top u can choose english, chinese, korean.
LoL people are still using the normal i-net browser? thats the shittest browser i have ever seen. the first thing what i do when i have a new computer i install a new browser like firefox or opera or chrome Wink this browsers should be working fine. forget IE11 or any other IE thats the slowest and shittest browser Wink

ok i will update this in the weekend also because i get tired of pages freezing up at some exchanges hope that will be fixed too with a new browser
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I sold antshares after few months when there was lack of information but NEO is good example of continuation and keep sticking with project where potential exists whether information is or not. I repaired my mistake and bought NEO at reasonable price. It is keep holding floor and looking very good because lot of stuff is to come which means more valuable NEO token will become.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

i have already looked at binance several times first it said my browser was too old (ie 11) i did a search on that imo they want you to install a chinese browser but i could be wrong second i can t seem to find a english button on the webpage i am not gonna trade on site where i don t know what i am clicking on but thats just me the other exchanges are also chinese no english so i gues i have to wait for the number of exchanges to grow and then reavaluate because  the price could also skyrocket at the risk of buying much too late thank you for youre reply Wink

right on top u can choose english, chinese, korean.
LoL people are still using the normal i-net browser? thats the shittest browser i have ever seen. the first thing what i do when i have a new computer i install a new browser like firefox or opera or chrome Wink this browsers should be working fine. forget IE11 or any other IE thats the slowest and shittest browser Wink
Activity: 382

[/quote]

you should use binance.com for neo. there you have no withdrawel fee Wink bittrex charge 0.1 fee what is very much at the price now more than 4$... and dont forget the wallet accept only full numbers 1, 2, 3,... if u use bittrex u have to withdrawel 1.1, 2.1, 3.1,..
if u sent 250.78239082 Neo to your wallet you will get only 250 and all behind the . is lost Wink

here the link for all markets accept neo: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets
[/quote]

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
where can i find a list of exchanges i have looked on kraken but i dont see any neo i dont have a account for bittrex due i won t send them my id

you should use binance.com for neo. there you have no withdrawel fee Wink bittrex charge 0.1 fee what is very much at the price now more than 4$... and dont forget the wallet accept only full numbers 1, 2, 3,... if u use bittrex u have to withdrawel 1.1, 2.1, 3.1,..
if u sent 250.78239082 Neo to your wallet you will get only 250 and all behind the . is lost Wink

here the link for all markets accept neo: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/#markets

Bittrex now charge 0.025 NEO for withdrawal, so you need XX.025 NEO when withdrawing otherwise you could lose 1 NEO in the transaction.
Jump to: