Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 44. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
How is it possible that such a coin as QTUM from a well known scammer like Patrick Dai gets added by Circle to Poloniex and also to Kraken with BTC/EUR/USD markets but NEO still has not been added to these? It's as if those teams have not properly vetted the project.

I think NEO would deserve this a lot more and these two exchanges are good places to be on, a lot of serious investors on both of them. Are there any steps being taken to try to get on these exchanges? I think also the USD and EUR markets on Kraken would give NEO some good extra exposure also there are quite some people that use Kraken as their gateway exchange from SEPA to BTC.

probably sanctions against China

I'm a Muscovite, access to Stellar "dex" is blocked for us too

decentralized bitcoin and ether only  Smiley

QTUM is a Chinese project too so this does not make sense. I wonder if anyone from the team actually reads Bitcointalk and will look into the addition of NEO to these exchanges (with FIAT pairs too).
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
How is it possible that such a coin as QTUM from a well known scammer like Patrick Dai gets added by Circle to Poloniex and also to Kraken with BTC/EUR/USD markets but NEO still has not been added to these? It's as if those teams have not properly vetted the project.

I think NEO would deserve this a lot more and these two exchanges are good places to be on, a lot of serious investors on both of them. Are there any steps being taken to try to get on these exchanges? I think also the USD and EUR markets on Kraken would give NEO some good extra exposure also there are quite some people that use Kraken as their gateway exchange from SEPA to BTC.

Wow I didn't know this reality... I'm very disappointed about it even of I think you should trade on stellar DEX.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
when will a secure wallet for cold storage like this? http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/coldstorage.html

TRX has appeared (Tron wallet) for Android
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

NEX Review by KryptosChain
Third DEX on NEO + Fiat Gateway  Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ibiloEHwt4

these news should give impetus to the project. so far, the chance to overtake the ethereum cap is very small precisely because the ico and the projects themselves almost never go to neo blockchain. and the reason for this is that there are almost no exchanges where there can be a bid after the ico. when this problem is solved the growth will be very fast.

In the coming days we can see many platforms launching under this NEO blockchain because till now we don't see any platforms launching under this blockchain but now has a different decentralised exchange which they can list on those exchanges.

Decentralize exchanges still in their infancy stage, as with blockchain tech, thus much slower compared to centralized exchanges

What is Quarteria ICO price? whats their crypto project is about? team vesting period?

in this market it is no longer surprising. as time shows, sometimes good projects from a great team have almost zero turnover on the exchanges, while frank scam is generally traded everywhere. but what to do, you have to be able to wait and neo will return to those heights for the price and will even go even higher!

when the bull returns, we shall see Neo emerge as the next blockchain giant, and should reach new all time high

Neo ICO running on Neo platform? Neo ecosystem is growing, looking forward to the future of Neo
Activity: 826
Merit: 262

in this market it is no longer surprising. as time shows, sometimes good projects from a great team have almost zero turnover on the exchanges, while frank scam is generally traded everywhere. but what to do, you have to be able to wait and neo will return to those heights for the price and will even go even higher!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
@jair0ller ref link is not allowed if someone report about than probably it could bring ban for you. Promoting of referral is not allowed on this forum but you can use other places for this purpose.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Morning Fellow Neo's hope all of you are having a great sunday! I just wanted to put the word out that a new POS/masternode exchange is launching. You can stake while you trade!!!!!! They are currently having community votes. Sign up for BITGEX and Vote for Neo to be listed!!!! https://bitgex.io/?ref=e219fcd0-5a24-402a-ae95-50127718c5a8
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

these news should give impetus to the project. so far, the chance to overtake the ethereum cap is very small precisely because the ico and the projects themselves almost never go to neo blockchain. and the reason for this is that there are almost no exchanges where there can be a bid after the ico. when this problem is solved the growth will be very fast.

In the coming days we can see many platforms launching under this NEO blockchain because till now we don't see any platforms launching under this blockchain but now has a different decentralised exchange which they can list on those exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Blue Collar Crypto: Bullish on China
Blockchain in China - $NEO $ELA $MAN
https://youtu.be/mU6DKhqttog
Activity: 826
Merit: 262

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
WOW!!! I missed you guys securing that top 10 spot!! How did THAT happen?? What d'you all think is the BIGGEST reason behind this???

There is no rocket science behind this to understand this logic why it is not rising as per our expectation. Almost 8 months long bear market broke the momentum of rise but if you follow this ecosystem support is increasing rapidly and it has enough power to explode and get more better position in future.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
WOW!!! I missed you guys securing that top 10 spot!! How did THAT happen?? What d'you all think is the BIGGEST reason behind this???
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Remember we started at $190 at the beginning of the year? Now the price is $18: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/neo

That's great! It means buying now ensures a 10X over investment as soon as NEO achieves again ATH. And unless the project fails and or the whole crypto world collapses or the world will be hit by an asteroid or a solar flair or all these things together - that will happen one day for sure. So better relax and invest.

its current price is like 1/10 when it reach all time high, now might be the good time to get back in the game, of course, always due your diligence

In hindsight we will look at this price as an incredible oppurtunity and be puzzled that so many missed the chance to fill their bads with 90% discounted NEOs.
Pages:
Jump to: