Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 40. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
I will not predict the price but would like clear the thought in the mind of people behind such high price predictions. It is actually seems difficult because we are used to watch thing using current marketcap and focus on the market which is being predicted. NEO is big project with plenty of support and if in few years trillions dollars market cap is achieved NEO also can be at few times of its current price.
Neo growth I feel good that the progress made is quite fast and proven by the current public trust. but that does not mean that neo does not have a license, it must be more developed, especially the price because I invest in it  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I will not predict the price but would like clear the thought in the mind of people behind such high price predictions. It is actually seems difficult because we are used to watch thing using current marketcap and focus on the market which is being predicted. NEO is big project with plenty of support and if in few years trillions dollars market cap is achieved NEO also can be at few times of its current price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
i think in long time 2020 or 2021 neo go to more 1000 $ or 1500$
i sure.

Those price points sound ridiculous. So $NEO's marketcap is going to be around $100 billion in 2 years???  Roll Eyes

bitcoin in 2021 will go to more 500000$ and etherum more 5000$ and after that neo more 1000$ in 2021

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887024683379544065

Cheesy
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
i sure.

Those price points sound ridiculous. So $NEO's marketcap is going to be around $100 billion in 2 years???  Roll Eyes

bitcoin in 2021 will go to more 50000$ and etherum more 5000$ and after that neo more 1000$ in 2021
i sure.

Those price points sound ridiculous. So $NEO's marketcap is going to be around $100 billion in 2 years???  Roll Eyes

Lots can happen in 2 years, amigo  Wink

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
i sure.

Path to decentralization: KPN (dutch ISP) successfully voted in as MainNet consensus node maintainer
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/9pub03/path_to_decentralization_kpn_dutch_isp
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
Cryptonity
It has been 8 month since Feb my investment stucks, can't wait to see the top 20 crypto shoot
Good luck holding, Neo team is developing their technology to meet the demands as ICO projects mature
Cryptonity
i sure.

"If there were one coin to hold for the next two years, NEO would be it. Not only does NEO have a dedicated fan base and community, but it also has a layer-2 scaling solution. With Trinity being built, several ICOs will add and improve the already robust ecosystem that is NEO. Plus, NEO is acceptable to the Chinese government."

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/2020-best-cryptocurrency-tokens-and-top-blockchain-projects-potential/

i sure.

i sure too.  Cool

In order to meet the demand of other ICOs, Neo would need to scale up their platform, increase TPS,etc...
i sure.

"If there were one coin to hold for the next two years, NEO would be it. Not only does NEO have a dedicated fan base and community, but it also has a layer-2 scaling solution. With Trinity being built, several ICOs will add and improve the already robust ecosystem that is NEO. Plus, NEO is acceptable to the Chinese government."

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/2020-best-cryptocurrency-tokens-and-top-blockchain-projects-potential/

i sure.

i sure too.  Cool
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
i sure.

You can not be so sure .. you just need the facts, and the fact that you are trying to guess it is not interesting to anyone now!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
NEO Consensus Node Page Updated to Speed up Decentralization Progress
As NEO is pushing forward with its decentralization in line with the schedule, we seek to improve our transparency by keeping the public updated about the status of consensus nodes. Therefore, NEO consensus node page was updated by NGD today for NEO community to get a quick overview of the status of NEO consensus nodes and get Involved in our governance.
https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/neo-consensus-node-page-updated-to-speed-up-decentralization-progress-556db7f76de8
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Cool infographic, very informing and nice to see all that happened over the last 2 years.

Still what I find missing are big partnerships. I know a lot of the time the NEO team says that they maintain the core code and that it's up to the community and interested developers to build projects on top of NEO but it can't hurt to lobby and bring more attention to NEO so that bigger companies might choose to want to develop on the NEO platform.

Looking at TRON and their Baidu partnership, I know most of it is hype, but it does put out a lot of good recognition for TRON.

Also TRON and their Bittorrent acquisition. I know NGC also had a (higher) bid out to acquire Bittorrent but they did not have enough liquid assets to be able to conclude the payment in the right timeline.

I wonder what NEO would have done with Bittorrent if NGC managed to acquire it? And if there are similar acquisitions in the pipeline?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Hello!
Has anyone already used Morpheus wallet?
Gas dripping on the bill?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Crypto Zombie with Dean van Dugteren
nOS | Virtual OS | Powered By NEO
https://youtu.be/MTMM3bz5ge4

A rather unusual interview, they say a lot, and probably at prices of $ 15–18 per token, this is really a great option for those who still have doubts. Think there is a risk of falling but it is still minimal between price.

its not just Neo, bitcoin and all coins are in the bear trends, but unlike most other projects, Neo team keeping their consistent of hard work and making progress

NEO is one of the best projects out there, it has an amazing team behind, an amazing community (which contribute to the development of the project) and an awesome visionary leader DH. You just need to believe in the project and HOLD your token, eventually will pay off.

This is exactly the way the project is at the bottom, but if anyone remembers, neo went very sharply into growth.
Even when project was antshares, many did not believe that the price would grow above $10, but as it turned out with an excellent community, the growth would almost certainly be.
Team has increased, and development, including decentralized exchanges, has rising.
Pages:
Jump to: