Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 50. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Look there will always be dips and panic which I think are opportunities but you have to ask yourself what it is about neo that you like? For mine there is a lot going on and the ecosystem is starting to mature.
I always hold neo.It is getting better and better from its community,technology and so on.Although the price has dropped a lot now.it is developing in every aspect.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

Switcheo AMA With Co-Founder Jack Yeu
Switcheo Dex on NEO - FIAT, QTUM & ETH ADDS?
https://youtu.be/pByN_JHKiRk
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Have in mind that all these rises in price of NEO and GAS is mostly because of NEX ico. When ICO round 1 and afterwards round 2 finishes, don't be surprised to see price declining. Also NEX team will probably want to offload some of their 25 million USD in NEO and make a downward trend.

Gas limits rise when u transact more ethereum meaning the more ur transaction is loaded with coins, the more gas it will consume. The price of nex is not a concern anymore. It has been fluctuating for years without affecting prices of gas. If u put in few million u will see the increase in rates as the result of dumbs seeing ur wall and buying from the sellbook.

wow, pretty cool shirt bro? excellent design, any idea when the shirt will hit the market? Thanks

I found the pic online somewhere...I have no idea if the shirt will be commercially available or not  Undecided
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Look there will always be dips and panic which I think are opportunities but you have to ask yourself what it is about neo that you like? For mine there is a lot going on and the ecosystem is starting to mature.

many great awesome projects like Thekey, Trinity Network to scale Neo, friendly partner Ontology network,etc...
Is there any data on NEO's adoption rate? How many wallets do exist? Is there any data about the growth of NEO's adoption?

There is a lot of good information here https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/. It has an extensive list of wallets, resources and other stuff that might be of interest.

If you base your NEO investment purely on the size of the reddit community, it surpasses EOS, ADA, TRX, & NEM...it's number 2 to ETH...Price wise based on the community ratio of ETH to NEO, NEO should be way higher.

Whether this is a good metric to go by is completely your own opinion.

Community makes up a large portion of BTC's value.

I know that Community makes up a large portion of a coin's value. It's Metcalfe's law in action. This is why I had put that question. Thank you very much for such a good answer.

its not just the community, community cant back up empty projects, bitcoin withstand the test of time due to its math technology, same with Neo and other crypto projects

wow, pretty cool shirt bro? excellent design, any idea when the shirt will hit the market? Thanks
Have in mind that all these rises in price of NEO and GAS is mostly because of NEX ico. When ICO round 1 and afterwards round 2 finishes, don't be surprised to see price declining. Also NEX team will probably want to offload some of their 25 million USD in NEO and make a downward trend.

Looks like Neo, altcoins, and bitcoin are following the same bear trend market, once in a while it goes up, then the bear return
CGAS — contract mapping of GAS officially launched in NEO MainNet
https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/cgas-contract-mapping-of-gas-officially-launched-in-neo-mainnet-21c4253dd4a4

"In response to the community voices, NGD developed CGAS, a contract asset that maps GAS to the contract. CGAS is a NEP-5 token with a total supply of 100 million, equal to the total supply of GAS."
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Is there any data on NEO's adoption rate? How many wallets do exist? Is there any data about the growth of NEO's adoption?

There is a lot of good information here https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/. It has an extensive list of wallets, resources and other stuff that might be of interest.

If you base your NEO investment purely on the size of the reddit community, it surpasses EOS, ADA, TRX, & NEM...it's number 2 to ETH...Price wise based on the community ratio of ETH to NEO, NEO should be way higher.

Whether this is a good metric to go by is completely your own opinion.

Community makes up a large portion of BTC's value.

I know that Community makes up a large portion of a coin's value. It's Metcalfe's law in action. This is why I had put that question. Thank you very much for such a good answer.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

Fully agree but there might be situation where ico funds will not be dumped on xchanges at this rate. It will be much more on table than ico funds I think.
Nex most likely is funded by angel investors. And ico funds will be used elsewhere. Also I believe them funds even if.dumped will be digested by the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

If they sell some of their gathered funds, maybe they will try and do it OTC before going to exchanges.

Yes, you are definitely right. OTC is of course much more plausible option. This OTC transaction however, might partially go forward and some of it might end up on the exchange. 25M (that is now worth more like 35M) is a lot of money to have hedged.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

If they sell some of their gathered funds, maybe they will try and do it OTC before going to exchanges.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Token Tank Presents: NEX (Neon Exchange)
Decentralized Meta-Exchange on $NEO | Fabio Canesin $NEX
https://youtu.be/ljvZZL6HwsU

Very cool interview, I fully believe NEX will be a huge success in the short and further much more in the long run. Neo too for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

Token Tank Presents: NEX (Neon Exchange)
Decentralized Meta-Exchange on $NEO | Fabio Canesin $NEX
https://youtu.be/ljvZZL6HwsU
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
NEO Global Development Monthly Report — August, 2018
Over the past few weeks, we have listened closely as the community has voiced its opinions on how NEO Global Development can improve its marketing and communications. As part of our commitment to making positive changes, we have revised our monthly report format.

Starting from August, 2018, the monthly report will have a modular format featuring the following sections: Highlights, Development Progress, Community, Events and General Progress. We will also release an infographic summary for quick reference and sharing.

Below is the NGD monthly report for August, 2018.
https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/neo-global-development-monthly-report-august-2018-83cfe86f15b9

Good monthly report, much better and more information than previous reports, please keep this format up.

It's amazing how much is actually happening for NEO, people get tied up into the day to day of price movements but tend to forget about all the developments that are going on behind the scenes. They are constantly building and moving forward, price will follow as it always does.

Great to see that they are building important connections in Japan too with the Minister for financial services and the ex president of Sony.
Pages:
Jump to: