Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 53. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What about recent steps taken by Chinese govt against cryptocurrencies and related to everything. What I mean to ask is what NEO position after fresh banning announcements came by govt ? Should we be worried who are holding NEO and was expecting great future for NEO its operation with govt but it seems that everything is vise-versa. I see n one is discussing the impact of banning measures on this project at all.

From what I've seen China might be ready to lift its crypto ban. Here are a few articles.
https://www.cryptoground.com/a/china-lifting-crypto-ban-xi-speech
https://bitcoinist.com/china-cryptocurrency-lift-ban-xi-blockchain/

How nice of China to give us these discounts. You know they're buying the dip as should you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
What about recent steps taken by Chinese govt against cryptocurrencies and related to everything. What I mean to ask is what NEO position after fresh banning announcements came by govt ? Should we be worried who are holding NEO and was expecting great future for NEO its operation with govt but it seems that everything is vise-versa. I see n one is discussing the impact of banning measures on this project at all.

From what I've seen China might be ready to lift its crypto ban. Here are a few articles.
https://www.cryptoground.com/a/china-lifting-crypto-ban-xi-speech
https://bitcoinist.com/china-cryptocurrency-lift-ban-xi-blockchain/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Meanwhile, Neo after the official announcement of the next ICO of NEON exchange on September 3, seems to have finally awakened and arrested his descent; with the purchases that will be poured on it to participate in the ICO, if it manages to break off the 20 $ could accelerate up to around $ 40, lost about 1 month ago.

https://medium.com/neon-exchange/neon-exchange-ico-starts-september-3rd-92ea22a96669
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Is the NEO-GUI wallet (v2.7.6) broken again, I can't get past block 2664651 and it has difficulty connecting to network, jumps between 1 and 0 connections.
It was working OK yesterday.
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Is there any data on NEO's adoption rate? How many wallets do exist? Is there any data about the growth of NEO's adoption?

There is a lot of good information here https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/. It has an extensive list of wallets, resources and other stuff that might be of interest.

If you base your NEO investment purely on the size of the reddit community, it surpasses EOS, ADA, TRX, & NEM...it's number 2 to ETH...Price wise based on the community ratio of ETH to NEO, NEO should be way higher.

Whether this is a good metric to go by is completely your own opinion.

Community makes up a large portion of BTC's value.
Activity: 574
Is there any data on NEO's adoption rate? How many wallets do exist? Is there any data about the growth of NEO's adoption?

There is a lot of good information here https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/. It has an extensive list of wallets, resources and other stuff that might be of interest.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
for the longest time i have been a neo supporter and i hold neo since it was Antshares, i do believe in it but never really checked how its falling under the US regulations, i know adoption is going to take time and the good thing about Neo is that it keeps being developed and its getting better as time pass, the partnerships it gained since the day i was introduced to Antshares are important and will only make neo better in the long run, Neo is one of the longer term holdings i think anyone that is in crypto should be holding, a minimum of 10 coins, the best thing is that we have one last chance to grab some now at low prices and ensure bigger gains in the future.
the one thing as i asked above is how is the US regulating a coin like neo and what does it mean when its time to convert to fiat and pay the taxes for it.

thanks in advance for your answers.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Activity: 31
There's just no more new coins on NEO platform, so it can be superior product 100 times but with China's crypto policy we come to that NEO coins ICOs are now in the past.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
The encrypted money market is going through a bear market, and the price of NEO has also fallen sharply. But NEO's future development still deserves investors' vision.

No coin/token has been spared in this bear market. For investors, this time is the perfect buying opportunity on NEO. Quality coins such as NEO are the first ones to rise when the market improves.

No doubts. NEO convinced me a lot, still has a LOT of room to go. NEO is one of the top coins, has the potential to surge up again but till then watching closely! I can't forget It made a huge move, it's consolidated before breaking out.
NEO has something different from the ETH and it makes a positive value, this coin can be hold for a long time. I'm never in doubt about the future of NEO.

As far as I'm aware NEO is in a more advanced state than ETH. ETH has scaling issues and NEO is pretty much ready to go. And being based in one of the largest economies in the world helps as well. NEO has lots of room to grow and tons of potential.

NEO is most definitely a superior product over ETH  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The encrypted money market is going through a bear market, and the price of NEO has also fallen sharply. But NEO's future development still deserves investors' vision.

No coin/token has been spared in this bear market. For investors, this time is the perfect buying opportunity on NEO. Quality coins such as NEO are the first ones to rise when the market improves.

No doubts. NEO convinced me a lot, still has a LOT of room to go. NEO is one of the top coins, has the potential to surge up again but till then watching closely! I can't forget It made a huge move, it's consolidated before breaking out.
NEO has something different from the ETH and it makes a positive value, this coin can be hold for a long time. I'm never in doubt about the future of NEO.

As far as I'm aware NEO is in a more advanced state than ETH. ETH has scaling issues and NEO is pretty much ready to go. And being based in one of the largest economies in the world helps as well. NEO has lots of room to grow and tons of potential.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122

Activity: 24
Highly Censored Telegram Chat

I got banned from their chatroom for saying the " bullrun nano "
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

NEO Health AMA with Founder Dr Brad Mattson
Peeratlas 2.0 - On the NEO Blockchain - NEO NEWS
https://youtu.be/R_KolqmjMsI
Activity: 36
I am looking for a bonus contest on the NEO platform
Please tell me where it is, thank you
Activity: 1057

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Ethereum and NEO are teams that concentrate on buidling a resilient blockchain structure. And they leave the dapps to others, thus resources are well spent.
Those projects that plan to do both blockchain structure and dapps are probably taking the risks of hacking, spamming, etc too lightly.
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Neo is a amazing coin with a very great dev team. I think we are still at the beginning and there is a lot of room to grow. The future looks very bright for this amazing project.
Pages:
Jump to: