Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 71. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I am so thrilled about $NEO right now. I was already happy about projects like APEX, Ontology and several others. Recently several more came out of ICO, like Effect.AI, DeepBrainChain, THEKEY and more. Then the upcoming ones. Missed out of NEX (shame), but was lucky with ICO's like Spotcoin, AsuraCoin and Concierge. Got a few free MCT too, but missed out on the Ontology airdrop Smiley.

So much to get exited about. So many ICO's coming up this year Smiley

Also, today I read about a NEO alliance in the Black Sea region. Several tech companies and blockchain start-ups, all initiated by the Spotcoin team, have put their hands together to promote regional innovation. To mark the occassion even a few other $NEO projects came to visit, like Effect.ai, Concierge, Thor and Travala. The NEO Black Sea Community will focus on bringing blockchain to the region, together with introducing local tech companies with the possibilities of blockchain. I love these kind of developments, which reflects great on $NEO too Smiley.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
"NEO Name Credit" and neo-gui wallet, I can't get the tokens to show up - any help ?

I put the contract hash 'fc732edee1efdf968c23c20a9628eaa5a6ccb934' into the NEP-5 contract list but they don't show up in my list of 'Assets', other tokens such as 'Hashpuppies' and 'Endorsit Shares' do show up, and the NNC tokens show up in my wallet on Neotracker, what's wrong ?

That contract hash doesn't work in Neon either  Embarrassed

I found the same hash on Reddit and Tweeter, and others say it doesn't work for them either.

I can see my NNC on https://neoeconomy.io so I know they're there  Undecided

Edit: I can see my NNC in my Neon wallet; the contract hash fc732edee1efdf968c23c20a9628eaa5a6ccb934 appears to be working now  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
"NEO Name Credit" and neo-gui wallet, I can't get the tokens to show up - any help ?

I put the contract hash 'fc732edee1efdf968c23c20a9628eaa5a6ccb934' into the NEP-5 contract list but they don't show up in my list of 'Assets', other tokens such as 'Hashpuppies' and 'Endorsit Shares' do show up, and the NNC tokens show up in my wallet on Neotracker, what's wrong ?
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
When will the NEX project begin?A long wait from April until now...
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The NEO coin project has a glorious past. The increase of the coins is very amazing, but is NEO worth holding for a long time?

Definitely, project NEO have great funds now to finance its project. Surely, devs are going for the full development of the blockchain platform. It will be like ETH soon. Price might not be the same but surely, blockchain will.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
ahhh that price ... strong fall..hope it will recover some days
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

The HOLY Trinity = NEO + Ontology + Elastos
10x Next Bull Run | Don't Believe Me Just Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgxN_W-kaI8

this is like adding wings to lions/tigers, Neo ecosystem in the long run will be huge and might be on bar with Ethereum platform

I'm betting NEO surpasses ETH one day.

Why? because they've learnt for ETH's mistakes and they're doing everything legitimately.

Also the projects that are getting build on top of it are at a much higher standard.

NEO will be king of platforms, it's going to be hard to compete with now, being so far ahead of the game.

Don't listen to the FUD, HODL.

I'm not sure if NEO will surpass ETH because NEO is more centralized, but the Smart Economy NEO is creating is just awesome. Top 10 or maybe Top 5 would be a huge success. I'm just happy I bought some Antshares - not realizing at that time how huge this project is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The NEO coin project has a glorious past. The increase of the coins is very amazing, but is NEO worth holding for a long time?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
I am interested in knowing what the intrinsic value of NEO tokens is, apart from: Earning GAS

Bit of an odd question, maybe someone here knows what you might be asking about but, AFAIK, NEO has no intrinsic value, as do all other coins, including Bitcoin.
There is no instrinsic value as there is nothing to 'own', just like paper money (fiat) is intrinsically worthless, it is just a bit of paper with writing on it.
In the good old days when coins were made of gold and silver then there was an intrinsic value - the value of the gold or silver.

hi

i understand what you think but you are in crypto forum if you want speek of car you will go in car place not on dressmaking place..this is a spéculation what else..the problem whith crypto market is that it isn't tradable against neutral coin like fiat..this the reason why crypto market become red when bitcoin dump..there are theter..true usd but exhanges do nothing..best exchange are dex but you cannot buy all crypto just erc20..so the intrinsic value is another subject wich is specific at all digital asset
Activity: 650
Merit: 321

this is like adding wings to lions/tigers, Neo ecosystem in the long run will be huge and might be on bar with Ethereum platform

I'm betting NEO surpasses ETH one day.

Why? because they've learnt for ETH's mistakes and they're doing everything legitimately.

Also the projects that are getting build on top of it are at a much higher standard.

NEO will be king of platforms, it's going to be hard to compete with now, being so far ahead of the game.

Don't listen to the FUD, HODL.

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Neo had 3 major rallies all in 12 months its sick to even think about it but u right. 1 to 10 usd rally then  5 to 55 rally then 10 to 190 rally. i dont trade much market noice but those are obvious rallies and corrections if ppl simply look at 24 hour candles.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A good buddy of mine reminded me today that fundamentally nothing has changed besides the price. Byzantine fault tolerance as a consensus mechanism is still a very progressive approach, (especially with the Honey Badger of BFT protocols paper that just came out (https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/199.pdf),) NEO council is still favoring a regulated approach to attract more institutional investors and government compliance that will ultimately expand the ecosystem and gain legitimacy in the eyes of the masses, and we still earn GAS, we still have a developing ecosystem that is way ahead of most (isolated) projects, and on and on.

Don't forget that the guys developing this technology don't shut off their computers because of our bear market. As far as I know they are still working hard and there are SO many things coming up for us. TKY main net in December, Deep Brain Chain nodes, NEX exchange... hell, have you even tried Switcheo yet? Sure it's the Windows 95 of DEX's but it's a fully functional DEX? I am really excited for the future of these projects in spite of these RED days. Would I like to see green every day, sure, am I ready to throw in the towel and give up my dreams of seeing these things FULLY REALIZED and be able to say, YES I was there during Antshares days. FUCK NO!

Keep reading, keep learning, study the systems, remind yourself why you liked crypto in the first place, and best of luck to everyone!

Thanks for the great advice, yep, nothing change but the price, its window 95 of DEX for Switcheo,lol, the future will be cable optics and lightning network speed with trinity protocol
I really don't understand how NEO isn't in the top 5 by now.

Just proves how irrational the market is lol

100% true  Cool

NEO will be in the top 5 soon  Wink

"Heaven awaits the Hodlers." - neonomad 4:20  Grin

Spot was taken by EOS, lol, crazily expensive ICO, raising billion of dollars with just mainnet, Neo ecosystem however is strong with excellent record and will shake the blockchain world

I really don't understand how NEO isn't in the top 5 by now.

Just proves how irrational the market is lol

100% true  Cool

NEO will be in the top 5 soon  Wink

"Heaven awaits the Hodlers." - neonomad 4:20  Grin
see I told you, Neo will do what neo can DO, congrats to hodlers, beeen a true rollercoaster, i knew when the ONT mainnet launch, it will be the NEO who will do what ONT did, so just hodl hodl.

+1
A good buddy of mine reminded me today that fundamentally nothing has changed besides the price. Byzantine fault tolerance as a consensus mechanism is still a very progressive approach, (especially with the Honey Badger of BFT protocols paper that just came out (https://eprint.iacr.org/2016/199.pdf),) NEO council is still favoring a regulated approach to attract more institutional investors and government compliance that will ultimately expand the ecosystem and gain legitimacy in the eyes of the masses, and we still earn GAS, we still have a developing ecosystem that is way ahead of most (isolated) projects, and on and on.

Don't forget that the guys developing this technology don't shut off their computers because of our bear market. As far as I know they are still working hard and there are SO many things coming up for us. TKY main net in December, Deep Brain Chain nodes, NEX exchange... hell, have you even tried Switcheo yet? Sure it's the Windows 95 of DEX's but it's a fully functional DEX? I am really excited for the future of these projects in spite of these RED days. Would I like to see green every day, sure, am I ready to throw in the towel and give up my dreams of seeing these things FULLY REALIZED and be able to say, YES I was there during Antshares days. FUCK NO!

Keep reading, keep learning, study the systems, remind yourself why you liked crypto in the first place, and best of luck to everyone!

Excellent post, I agree. If you think Switcheo is a Windows 95 DEX - have you tried Etherdelta?  Cheesy
Etherdelta would be Windows 3.11 or DOS 6.22 compared to Switcheo.

lol @ Etherdelta  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Excellent post, I agree. If you think Switcheo is a Windows 95 DEX - have you tried Etherdelta?  Cheesy
Etherdelta would be Windows 3.11 or DOS 6.22 compared to Switcheo.
Pages:
Jump to: