Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 66. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/07/neo-and-its-future/

NEO And Its Future
By Adrian Barkley on July 14, 2018

Since its launch four years ago as AntShares, NEO has come such a long way and the journey has only really just begun. As the saying goes, the future’s bright. During 2017, the NEO project really came into its own and achieved significant growth and recognition within the cryptocurrency world.

Showcasing their potential

2017 was the year in which NEO really showcased its potential to the world with a number of advancements in technology. This was shown in the creation of the NEO 2.X, which further helped to strengthen the Smart Economy infrastructure.

The future NEO 3

Built upon this technology is the hallmark for an exciting future. Their next network upgrade will be the launch of the NEO 3. Co-founder, Erik Zhang, is hugely excited about this and the launch of its brand new platform, as it will provide greater stability, optimised pricing models, and major bug fixes. There will also be a huge improvement in its use of smart contracts.

What are the big changes?

The biggest change will be towards their economic model. At present, the decimal part of GAS cannot be used as payment towards network fees. This is to change, so that GAS can be divided and used to pay those fees. This new development will have a positive knock-on effect on NEO pricing, helping to increase profit. The NEO project will continue to grow in the future with further investment in its artificial intelligence, identity and general ecosystem. With the brightest minds in the business, they can really only go from strength to strength.

Increased profit and driving growth

NEO is destined to be bigger and better. The NEO ecosystem and smart system of 2019 and onwards will be driven by increased research, a stable identity, and solid infrastructure. It’s well on its way to becoming the sought after platform for the future of the smart economy. Watch this space.

As Neo ecosystem grows, its value and price should increase, also, some of the dapps such as Thekey, trinity network to scale Neo should takes off as well
Cryptonity
hey guys.
how do i add the tokens what we got in airdrops for neo hold? i have the NEO-GUI wallet. thanks!

what airdops tokens are you adding, usually the way airdrops tokens work is that airdrops will be auto adding to neo wallet in proportion to the Neo amount that you hold
Cryptonity

Wow! What a beautiful sight to see! This kind of ecosystem is a real winner. NEO is very attractive to me. I believe when other people see this ecosystem, they will also be attracted and will also invest. Great work devs. I salute you guys.

very well done infographic! that is actually more than I thought and knew too. I really like how the neo ecosystem is growing day by day. The price did undergo a major correction since the peak and I am very confident about the future

This picture basically summarize the whole Neo ecosystem, plus, many more great dapps is going to be built on top of Neo platform
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
hey guys.
how do i add the tokens what we got in airdrops for neo hold? i have the NEO-GUI wallet. thanks!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Wow! What a beautiful sight to see! This kind of ecosystem is a real winner. NEO is very attractive to me. I believe when other people see this ecosystem, they will also be attracted and will also invest. Great work devs. I salute you guys.

very well done infographic! that is actually more than I thought and knew too. I really like how the neo ecosystem is growing day by day. The price did undergo a major correction since the peak and I am very confident about the future
Activity: 728
Merit: 110

NEO And Its Future
By Adrian Barkley on July 14, 2018

Since its launch four years ago as AntShares, NEO has come such a long way and the journey has only really just begun. As the saying goes, the future’s bright. During 2017, the NEO project really came into its own and achieved significant growth and recognition within the cryptocurrency world.

Showcasing their potential

2017 was the year in which NEO really showcased its potential to the world with a number of advancements in technology. This was shown in the creation of the NEO 2.X, which further helped to strengthen the Smart Economy infrastructure.

The future NEO 3

Built upon this technology is the hallmark for an exciting future. Their next network upgrade will be the launch of the NEO 3. Co-founder, Erik Zhang, is hugely excited about this and the launch of its brand new platform, as it will provide greater stability, optimised pricing models, and major bug fixes. There will also be a huge improvement in its use of smart contracts.

What are the big changes?

The biggest change will be towards their economic model. At present, the decimal part of GAS cannot be used as payment towards network fees. This is to change, so that GAS can be divided and used to pay those fees. This new development will have a positive knock-on effect on NEO pricing, helping to increase profit. The NEO project will continue to grow in the future with further investment in its artificial intelligence, identity and general ecosystem. With the brightest minds in the business, they can really only go from strength to strength.

Increased profit and driving growth

NEO is destined to be bigger and better. The NEO ecosystem and smart system of 2019 and onwards will be driven by increased research, a stable identity, and solid infrastructure. It’s well on its way to becoming the sought after platform for the future of the smart economy. Watch this space.

The Mightiest Falls of 2018:
Start time 2:17 @ NEO segment
https://youtu.be/PT3O8KOrizM?t=137

BUY NEO, HODL NEO, and have NO FEAR   Cool
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is a wonderful project, and I want you to do your best to defeat your competitors like Credits or Tron.

Crypto Cowboys Review: NEO
Why we are bullish on the NEO Smart Economy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHvSqwEnmKQ
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
NEO project team's marketing ability and technology are worthy of investors' trust. Once the encrypted money market is warming up, the price of NEO will rise.
I also hope so.But now it seems that the market is difficult to pick up.We can only wait patiently, no matter what happens next.

Don't stress about NEO. It has a bright future.

I would bet money on it....Instead I just HODL NEO
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
NEO project team's marketing ability and technology are worthy of investors' trust. Once the encrypted money market is warming up, the price of NEO will rise.
I also hope so.But now it seems that the market is difficult to pick up.We can only wait patiently, no matter what happens next.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The NEO group is working on a similar standard with Ethereum's ERC-721 tokens for NEO blockchain. This standard allows unique tokens to be issued in aggregate form or used to represent real-world goods.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
What's Next for NEO https://neo.org/blog/details/4091

In the past year, together with the NEO community, we accomplished the development of NEO 2.x. NEO 2.x provided essential infrastructure mechanics of the NEO Smart Economy. Now, it's time to look ahead. What's next? The short answer is NEO 3.0, of which development started in the last quarter (Q2 2018).

Thanks for sharing the link: NEO 3.0 will be an entirely new version of the NEO platform, built for large scale enterprise use cases. It will provide higher TPS and stability, expanded APIs for smart contracts, optimized economic and pricing models, and much more. Most importantly, we will entirely redesign NEO's core modules.

What an awesome pic, this basically summarize the whole Neo ecosystem and why its a valuable token, some of these dapps might be the next big thing, uber, fb,google,etc...

What’s Ahead of NEO, the Project and its Community?
https://youtu.be/X6RWg3Wr83Q

Exactly, Neo is not just a smart economy, its a powerful platform, infrastructure, that successful dapps can be built on top of, making Neo a valuable token and economy
Pages:
Jump to: