Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret) - page 3. (Read 18643 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Does NEO the tokens in the long run is also very has investment value, so I am very bullish on NEO, I bought a lot of NEO, although China's most tokens are only the value of the hype, however, NEO is indeed a very good token.

How much did you bought?
Did you buy GAS as well?
Yes!
Does NEO the tokens in the long run is also very has investment value, so I am very bullish on NEO, I bought a lot of NEO, although China's most tokens are only the value of the hype, however, NEO is indeed a very good token.

How much did you bought?
Did you buy GAS as well?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
too late now if you ask me

Please tell me why you think that?
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
too late now if you ask me
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Neo is already in the world, and although neo is created by the Chinese, the number of fans overseas is not lower than the number of fans in China.

I think NEO is just getting started!

Seeing the performance of the said coin for the past months is really a signal that this will be a juggernaut of its own. The incoming partnerships the development and the projects atttributed to it has convinced many that this is a force to be dealt with too.
Neo is already in the world, and although neo is created by the Chinese, the number of fans overseas is not lower than the number of fans in China.

I think NEO is just getting started!
Activity: 299
Merit: 15

Yup price have dropped a lot, just recent it was $150 and gas was $50

But hey on a bright side, you can deploy smart contract only for $9500 now Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Yeah I think so and totally agree with you. Chinese market is too good for crypto currency. And NEO build by Chinese developer. So it's could be a next ETH in future.
NEO is a really good coin to invest in, it has a huge potential for the growth. I think it is a good idea to buy NEO now at the stage of correction.

Where you heard that there is 7 nodes?

I was at first NEO meetup and after hearing that they have only 7 i understood that it will take some time before neo blockchain can be fully trusted and "masternodes" will be given to other trusted companies.

And maximum nodes that network can have is 100, but in real life only 20.

Ok thanx, so when nodes get distributed well this could be more valuable blockchain.
Activity: 35
NEO is a really good coin to invest in, it has a huge potential for the growth. I think it is a good idea to buy NEO now at the stage of correction.

I was at first NEO meetup and after hearing that they have only 7 i understood that it will take some time before neo blockchain can be fully trusted and "masternodes" will be given to other trusted companies.

And maximum nodes that network can have is 100, but in real life only 20.

I miss the redpulse last time due to bittrex didn't verify my account yet. I still have my NEO but this time I might just withdraw them for the airdrop. Is there an exchange that will demonstrate all these airdrop by themselves as I am not able to install NEO wallet yet?

Binance and Kucoin have declared that they will support the upcoming airdrop. I also have some Neo on Bittrex and I'd be curious to know if they are supporting it or not.

Finnaly, i did get 501 ONT token that worth $900 today (500 i got because i went to NEODevcon)

[edit]
replied to wrong message soory!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
And another thing, they currently have only 7 nodes, that are owned by NEO council.
So NEO blockchain is owned by Chinese very closely.

But as a platform it is very good, we use it internally like a private blockchain database.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I love Neo. Wallets are really nice designed and transactions are fast and cheap.
Its really interesting to send tokens on neo blockchain. If you have gas in your wallet its free to transfer tokens fantastic!
I think NEO is going to be very high. According to my opinion, it can go as far as ETH. So do not wait to invest.
Yes it can but, only currently entry cost for token is very high. 500 gas is not cheap.
Activity: 100
whether token etherium is very good for us to invest in the long run, but indeed I see the token movement is very good and stable. it seems to be a potentially future altcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
I think NEO is going to be very high. According to my opinion, it can go as far as ETH. So do not wait to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: