Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - The Ethereum of China (Invest before you regret) - page 6. (Read 18643 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I filled a bag of $neo at $100 ... really happy now

As I write this thread, the price of NEO the so called Ethereum of China is rising and its rising sharp. Many of us had that wish if we had bought ETH when it was cheap 20-50$ to get massive gains. Its not too late.
You can still invest in NEO, to make that happen. If this coin help in profiting others why not share it Smiley

Some of the main reasons why NEO will go to moon is as follows (Courtesy: EthereumAdvocate)

-Microsoft on board
-Multiple coding languages, not just one, no need to learn new coding (Solidity).
-Tacit acceptance by Chinese authorities.
-Chinese government intention in supporting/utilising smart contracts to secure/designate real world assets.
-Chinese desire/support for home grown product (Both Govt and populace).
-Ease of purchase by Chinese on their exchanges.
-Greater awareness of product in China than other external options (Excluding ETH)
-Rest of world awareness of product and how it offers a different option to Ethereum.
-Still viable and accessible via Bittrex to investors outside China.
-This is attractive to those that cannot/do not wish to use Solidity / Ethereum, provides another smart contract option.
-Could also be used for smart contracts in addition to/with Ethereum smart contracts from a risk management (hybrid) perspective.
-Shaping up as the best contender to take market share from Ethereum for smart contracts.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
There is no doubt that NEO will rise whether you buy it or not. This coin has a solid project and supported not only by Chinese community but also known company in Asia. As of today even Europe and America are supporting it because of its solid project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
NEO will rise drastically for some reason, people in China loves their product, so NEO will more knowable than ETH and Goverment will support NEO to pump China's Economics
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
One of the most promising currencies this year, top 3 in marketcap by the end of 2018.
Activity: 36
NEO is from Chinese but not all from Chinese is bad. NEO is a good platform.
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
Neo is gearing towards etherium slot and occupy it's position, but being a Chinese etherium it do have demerits of its own like:- 1) no support from government which bans ico 2) having neogas as byproduct which is going to be a big fincial regulatory issue who don't pay taxes on Capital gains , so let's wait and see how far it goes

Neo is global platform so not only for China and you see still if China ban ICO, Neo have many Ico like Redpulse, Deepbrain, Thekey, Trinity,...

About second point, this problem can be for every POS coin, many coins in top 100 are staking coins even ETH will be soon. So will be problem for half crypto tokens-coins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
Neo is gearing towards etherium slot and occupy it's position, but being a Chinese etherium it do have demerits of its own like:- 1) no support from government which bans ico 2) having neogas as byproduct which is going to be a big fincial regulatory issue who don't pay taxes on Capital gains , so let's wait and see how far it goes
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Our favorite NEO shows good results and stability . Softly slowly goes to the top . I think this year he will again show itself with a great party and pleasantly surprise us
Activity: 294
NEO is doing very good at the moment. it's gaining in market cap quietly and steadily. Seems promising to me, personally
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
too, it seems that you need to invest. sorry for the price is not as attractive as before re-branding)) China - a great prospect in the industry kripto-currency
Activity: 200
I do not want to do anything to PR, but, I would not be surprised if NEO outstrips ETH for price and popularity.
Such dreams will not come true.
Yes, after rebranding ANS to NEO, it got a lot of popularity and big cap (#12 on CoinMarketCap list) but it is very centralized.
Also a big minus that you can't send 10.67 NEO, only integer digits: 10 or 11 for example.

Neo is going throw process of decentralisation, as I know 7 nodes are running by Neo in China and 4 outside (1x Swiss, 2x USA and 1x Australia), 2 days ago was news that will run another node by Dutch telecom KPN. Plan is that up to 100 nodes will run throw NEO partners all over the world. This system allow that Neo is so fast and can do 10000 tps, BTC can do 7 tps and ETH can do 15 tps.

About Neo that is not divisible I don't see any problem and is something special in crypto. For this reason you get for free GAS, which is used like dollar cent. So if you have to send 10.67 Neo, you send 10 Neo and 1.2 Gas (example at current rate). Transaction are also free since Gas is used to transfer Neo.

Activity: 914
Merit: 500
I do not want to do anything to PR, but, I would not be surprised if NEO outstrips ETH for price and popularity.
Such dreams will not come true.
Yes, after rebranding ANS to NEO, it got a lot of popularity and big cap (#12 on CoinMarketCap list) but it is very centralized.
Also a big minus that you can't send 10.67 NEO, only integer digits: 10 or 11 for example.
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
I am planning to buy the next dip in NEO. Just the sheer number of people in China makes this a great one to take a chance on 
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
I'm one of those who regrets not buying NEO when it was just more or less $30 months ago. I was really surprised that its price climbed up to a $100 now. I'm planning to buy even a fraction soon when I have funds.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I'm with those who believe in NEO's potential. If someone asks me what coin to invest in, I would definitely name NEO as one of the best investment decisions.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Neo is indeed has more potential and has more advance technology than ethereum,it can replace XRP's position if you will ask me.
Activity: 280
Now in China, a lot of good projects, coins, which are in the top 100 for capitalization. NEO, of course, is one of the most popular. But I also follow the news and quotes of other Chinese projects. China's desire to create its own world of cryptocurrencies is good, but government bans are simply not understandable steps.
Activity: 225
Merit: 103
Yes, very good post about NEO. I'm surprised that there are still a lot of people who do not know anything about this platform. I think now a good development begins. Many projects based on NEO, the growing value of both the coin itself and GAS.
NEO gave me a lot of X's, when I bought it, I did not know what history of this coin, now I'm smarter and I understand that NEO is Chinese ETH I think that this coin is all in front only
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
NEO is really worth to invest. It is a chinese coin so you'll think of it as a good coin. But when you read it's whitepaper and understand it's goal and purpose, you are going to like it very much.
Pages:
Jump to: