Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs EOS, Which is better For the Future? - page 2. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
In fact, this is a very difficult question, I can not even theoretically say that these two projects will be stronger by the end of the year. There is an opinion that this will be EOS, it seems to me that it has a greater potential from a growth position. But NEO is also a very strong coin, which deserves attention, so I do not have an unambiguous answer.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I would like to suggest you NEO.
Because many new coins come from their platform same like ETH, so i prefer you to go for NEO
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
Howday,
Hope everyone doing well. We know that NEO and EOS both are a very good coin to hold or trade. NEO is the second ethereum in china! And EOS has a big potential to be top 5 Coin.

But which coin will you prefer first? NEO or EOS! Write down your opinion. Have a good conversation.

Thanks Everyone.
I know both coins are so cool. Both have good future. But specially I prefer NEO. Because NEO platform so big and its price now around 86$+ and it can hit anytime to 400$-500$. Other hand EOS price only 18$, but potential coin that also. It can take more time to grow.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
Both are good for the future.But my heart says EOS of course. It has a great potential.However, you can pick both coin.
Activity: 112
I think NEO is better in the future.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
Howday,
Hope everyone doing well. We know that NEO and EOS both are a very good coin to hold or trade. NEO is the second ethereum in china! And EOS has a big potential to be top 5 Coin.

But which coin will you prefer first? NEO or EOS! Write down your opinion. Have a good conversation.

Thanks Everyone.
Don't limit yourself in one coin we all know that we have to buy both potential coins. NEO is already have a working product and EOS is also a promising coin. In ranking I think NEO is the  priority at the moment but if you are looking for a larger profit but more risky EOS is what you are looking for.
Activity: 479
Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
I think NEO will be better than EOS in the future. have good products in the future. Like what it has done in the past. NEO will even be better than ETH in the next 2-3 years
Activity: 420
Neo or Eos Huh

Hmmm... I think Neo is better than Eos.
Im not sure about that but in the fact of data says like that.
Neo is great coin same like Eos.
But maybe Neo is better to trading.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Buy Bitcoin
Both NEO and EOS seem like a better version of ETH.
Activity: 1
Since NEO is older, EOS looks more promising to me nowadays. NEO is more stabile but EOS has more potential. EOS should be available in more crypto exchanges.
Activity: 132
For usage, EOS allows less of a hurdle to get in (lower + variable smart contract setup fee - NEO requires 500 GAS fixed), but for token holders the NEO token is vastly superior because not only does it not diminish your stake like holding EOS will do over time, but your value actually increases over time due to the GAS being released.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
I am more confident and trust with NEO. because the NEO has an ever-increasing and growing development. so by having NEO for future development is very good and appropriate.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
The main difference between the EOS and NEO token is that NEO pays out in gas-'dividends' while EOS does not and is instead an inflationary coin. A such holding EOS does not gain you any dividends, instead your EOS tokens become worth less over time due to new tokens being minted in a 5% or so inflationary manner.
Activity: 122
I believe in NEO more than EOS.  Yes, both coins are promising, but I would only invest in NEO.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Both are good and if you are a smart investor you will diversify and invest in both of them, just stay away from low quality coins and pick the good ones from the dip and you will be fine.

Am going for Neo. Patient waiting for it to dip more so I can get a good quantity of it. Wish I can get someone to alert me when it dips.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Howday,

Thanks Everyone.
My advantage is 100 percent on the NEO side. Because I don't understand why the EOS is so expensive, its price is only on expectations, they have not done anything yet.
Activity: 198
Merit: 12
The Operating System for DAOs
I think both of them are promising projects and good for an investment. Personally i invested a small sum in EOS before the latest run, but i think it could also be a risky investment. The main net of EOS is coming in June and i hope the run continues until then. After that, only time will tell...
Activity: 476
Howday,

Thanks Everyone.

I like NEO more than EOS. Looking at statistics it seems that EOS is quite succesfull too but NEO is a currency that more familiar to me. I have NEO in my portfolio yet and I don’t want to change this coin for any other.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
It is really hard to choose one of them since both coins have great potential. I choose to invest in both Neo and Eos.
Activity: 308
They will have probably a similar architecture (network with 10-15 "trusted" nodes) so they are not decentralized blockchains like bitcoin or ethereum.

Hopefully, they will compensate with speed and scalability the lack of decentralization...
Pages:
Jump to: