Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO vs EOS, Which is better For the Future? - page 3. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
In theory, EOS has a higher value than NEO so it always wins NEO in the financial market. However, in terms of growth and technology, I believe NEO will be better. NEO is based on the blockchain platform, it is called ETH of China, it was born after ETH but has more advantages than ETH as faster transaction speed, higher scalability. So I believe that in the next few years NEO will grow strongly and have a very high price, it is suitable for long term investment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
NEO and EOS both are promising coins and NEO is the better compare with EOS and NEO is like chines ETH, its updated project coming days NEO price will rise huge level
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I like both Neo and Eos and I see good potential in both of them. The advantages of Eos is it is a cheaper price now, Neo price has grow so much. To me, it is a good opportunity to buy EOS at this moment.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
Obviously that EOS is much more better than NEO, but most people is not seeing the reality.

EOS has an incredible development, it can be a game changer in a few months/years from now, i dont know why everyone is focused on neo only.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
These are two projects of excellent quality that have enormous potential, if I had to choose anyway I prefer NEO. Several ICOs are being born and will be born this year using this excellent platform, which I think will increase its weight in the sector, and, if its team will continue to develop the project well, it could approach Ethereum in the future
Activity: 822
Howday,
Hope everyone doing well. We know that NEO and EOS both are a very good coin to hold or trade. NEO is the second ethereum in china! And EOS has a big potential to be top 5 Coin.

But which coin will you prefer first? NEO or EOS! Write down your opinion. Have a good conversation.

Thanks Everyone.
EOS is already top 5 i think people believe more in eos technology than neo, eos development was rapid i wasn't expecting it to be top 5 so early. Eos is an improvement on ethereum as people say.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
This is one of those situations that it is hard to choose, I actually have a stake in both which is probably the smarters way to address the problem. I got into EOS early on and I got into NEO late so from a current investment return standpoint EOS has been fantastic and NEO is struggling. I think there is great potential for the coins that will be used to launch other projects and EOS switches to their own blockchain and token standard in June.

They are already investing alot of the funds they have received from the TGE into associated projects and DAPPS so my honest preference would be EOS at this time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
as an investor i think you should go for both, but since neo is waxing great and you wanna go for one then go for neo,
Activity: 381
I don't choose both, because i investing in another coin, but from my view, eos are new comer to the platform than neo, so i think neo are more mature than eos. But that is only my simple view.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Howday,
Hope everyone doing well. We know that NEO and EOS both are a very good coin to hold or trade. NEO is the second ethereum in china! And EOS has a big potential to be top 5 Coin.

But which coin will you prefer first? NEO or EOS! Write down your opinion. Have a good conversation.

Thanks Everyone.
I am more confident about the NEO that is able to become the mainstay coins in the future. I see the NEO continues to show an ever-increasing development. so by making the NEO coin select. is the right thing.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

I would totally go for EOS at this time .
The technology of EOS is better since it is using blockchain 3.0 and NEO is not using such technology . The product looks more advanced to me if i  compare both of them and that is why it seems reliable to me as well . Other than that if we compare the markets of both , NEO is seeming to take a dip and the graphs are going down where as EOS still have the potential to grow.                                                                     
Activity: 154
Both coins are good.  But I like NEO more.  I think this coin has a better future than EOS.
Activity: 182
Howday,

Thanks Everyone.

I think EOS has more potential than NEO. right now, if you'll check the market it's already at fifth place compared to NEO which is at eleventh. Just seeing how stable it is yet how it could still increase it's price over time i could see that it is a good investment compared to NEO though we can't discount the fact that NEO do have potential.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
In my opinion NEO is better, it has better and much more developer rather than EOS. EOS is nice too but I like NEO more.  I also own a few NEO, not so much but don't want to miss in case it moons.
Activity: 107
in another corner though the NEO is a bit stiff because it is dominated by china but its development and credibility I admit is better than EOS, but what will happen in front of me can not be sure because it all depends on the level of selection of the highest rating that needs between them. but if I choose one I think it will not lose because both are in the forefront.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
NEO and EOS both are good projects. I prefer to go with both of them, if I had $100 to invest I'd split into $50-$50 for NEO and EOS. If I had to choose only one coin, I'd go for EOS. I think EOS will have a massive gain after launching main net.
Activity: 14
This is a good discussion to have. Projects that are starting their development can find it meaningful.
One project that i know of, which is trying to decide between ETH, EOS and NEO is AGRI token by Blockgrain.io , got an awesome whitepaper.

They have a very strong fundamental use case, hope they choose the right platform. I might refer them to this thread though.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/

I think that NEO will be much cooler and can even get to second place after bitcoin !!! They have a great team and I like the fact that they do not give up and do everything to ensure that their project was the best, soon I think Neo will be on top !!!!
Activity: 378
In my views Neo is better for future because it is working on block-chain technology and it have more potential as compare to EOS, Neo's platform are similar to Ethereum. Many new upcoming ICO's are also using NEO's platform. So as per my opinion Neo is better option.
Activity: 588
Very difficult comparison, because it is in such cases that it seems to me that these two platforms will soon turn the crypto-currency world, you see how EOS is steadily growing? I can not even imagine, but it seems to me that the coin will be very expensive. Keep in a long-term
Pages:
Jump to: