Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO - Will China lift ICO ban? NEO price? - page 2. (Read 532 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 281
A project that deserves a lot more. The ecosystem will grow stronger as it grows.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think With the drive to increase asset digitization and awareness of cryptocurrency assets is also increasing, this platform has a lot of potential going forward. As long as companies are able to execute their strategy, token prices will also continue to increase. This attracts many investors to this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
NEO is an excellent long-term currency, in a long-term perspective it will definitely grow in value, but without China this may slow down. $1000 is too high a price for NEO for this year, with or without China
1000$ is too high, but 300$ is possible. Such China`s solution can strongly influence on NEO`s price.
Until NEO`s price is 300$, I prefer just periodically collect GAS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
Regardless of China lifting ban or not, NEO will surely succeed.

First of all, NEO's ICO is already over meaning it doesn't matter if China has a ban on ICOs or not. They are now working on developing the platform regardless. Pretty soon, as we see more projects starting to be built on the NEO platform, people will realize the true value of NEO. Just be patient and hodl.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It could be china revoke ICO ban because ICO is increasingly global nowadays although many ICO are scam.
China is a fast-growing country, if other countries succeed in doing things that are profitable for the country then china will definitely imitate it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
No, they won't lift the ban. Since last year, a lot of fake rumors about China lifting ban on ICO just to try to hype NEO. China only permit companies to invest into blockchain. They don't want people to speculate with their money. They want to be able to control the money flow.
We don't know if they will do it again because as i recall it happens every year that make the prices of surge down mostly the affected was bitcoins. Neo cant stand on that and will make the price down again, crypto is like a roller coaster what to do is enjoy the ride.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I think that NEO will show excellent dynamics, as they cooperate with the Chinese authorities and fulfill all their orders. Any Chinese NEO project will give a strong  token price increase.The positive consequence would be the massively decreased spam/scam ICOs, which everybody wishes to happen.And I think the ban will be lifted, but with regulations and KYC.China currently only permit companies to invest into blockchain.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
No, they won't lift the ban. Since last year, a lot of fake rumors about China lifting ban on ICO just to try to hype NEO. China only permit companies to invest into blockchain. They don't want people to speculate with their money. They want to be able to control the money flow.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
I am not a huge fan of NEO. And one of the reasons is that to a certain extent it is so much under the mercy of china. The country will anytime crush all remaining remnants of cryptocurrency in its territory. And we all know how china works as an autocratic government. Perhaps NEO will thrive more outside china or if china will finally admit that ICO is a new way that is so much fitted in a developed and digital world and lift the ban.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The lucky ones are those who were able to got NEO very cheap during the Antshares phase of the said coin. Now almost fifty dollars a piece and many are having a time of their lives. But of course many are still waiting for that next big leap for the said coin. We will see how this goes. I am confident this will rise more since cryptos are correcting themselves as of the moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think china will revoke ICO ban, because chinese quickly wants its country to go ahead using crypto so i think china will support full ICO and revoke ICO ban.
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Not sure about whether China will lift ICO ban, there are some rumors but we have to wait for official announcement from China government.

In any case, I have confident in Neo and expect the price to grow further with or without China government lifting ICO ban.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The Chinese government will push for the adoption of "homemade" coins, and NEO is an investment for the long term
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
More and more DAPPS and ICO based on the NEO infrastructure are being born. NEO could behave, as at the beginning it was for ETH, and personally a range price between $ 100- $ 250 would not so difficult to achieve.

The Chinese government will push for the adoption of "homemade" coins, and NEO is an investment for the long term
Activity: 574
China will eventually lift the ICO ban, and this will increase price of Neo for sure. However this ban will only be lifted after some regulations, and I do believe that these regulations will not be tough ones that will fud the market
Activity: 728
China will not ban crypto in any way, they will simply regulate it. NEO is following the rules with ID verification as they know the importance of getting on the good side of the Chinese government. When they give seal of approval NEO with rocket faster than you can trade
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Of course eventually every government will lift the ban.They are just temporarily banning it till they can design a framework to regulate the crypto currency.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
There is such a chance, but so far this is only speculation. But Neo is always in my portfolio.

NEO is my choice as well and if this speculation just becomes a reality we are all set for the sudden spike in prices of all coins like 20 - 30% prices may shoot up in day or two. But will it happen is the question as China does not seems to be a mood to introduce this again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Neo can really overcome the $ 1,000 mark, but in my opinion only if the Chinese state gives them good support at the international level. It is primarily concerned with legislative perspectives.
Activity: 640
NEO TOP TOKEN!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: