Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo will hit 200$ again? - page 6. (Read 2429 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
August 23, 2018, 06:27:08 PM
hello guys

you think Neo will hit 200$ again?

or it will be dead ?

NEO is now almost dead because the exchange rate is too low, under $ 20. Therefore, investing in NEO at the moment is not recommended because of the high probability of loss. You should consider investing in other cryptos instead of NEO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
I believe in it. It seems to me that NEO is one of the most powerful projects, from which one can expect very good growth. Now is the right time to invest in this coin.
The NEO's current value is under $ 20 and so it can grow to $ 200 is not an easy process. What can happen in this market and it is important NEO is able to develop the same long-term cryptocurrency market in order to grow stronger. NEO is getting great support from china investors, which is a huge advantage.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:24:49 PM
Maybe NEO can hit 200$ again but ofc need much time. cryptocurrency hasnt showed its good performance
then if it happens, im sure NEO will hit more than 200$
Activity: 89
August 23, 2018, 05:00:18 PM
It is impossible for Neon to come alive while all the coins fall.If you are still thinking about this issue, I would recommend investing in BTC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 23, 2018, 04:43:42 PM
I believe in it. It seems to me that NEO is one of the most powerful projects, from which one can expect very good growth. Now is the right time to invest in this coin.
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
August 23, 2018, 04:26:48 PM
Yes.  NEO will surely surpass $200 and more in the comping. Though the market is really bad and doesn't look  like it will ever happen but trust Neo it will surely hit more point.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:44:34 PM
I really want NEO to show a steady growth. I believe in this coin more than any other. I think than 2 months will begin to grow
I fully support your opinion and your wishes, my team and I also invested in NEO, in the hope of stable growth.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
August 23, 2018, 02:41:25 PM
hello guys

or it will be dead ?
It is a very good coin, I like it very much and I also think that it will grow in price. Therefore, a couple of coins I keep in my portfolio and I recommend you. Perhaps when the developers will launch their missiles, the price of the coin will begin to grow.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 02:04:46 PM
i hope that  Huh

i have a lot of Neos when it was 42 and 58$
Activity: 126
August 23, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
I really want NEO to show a steady growth. I believe in this coin more than any other. I think than 2 months will begin to grow
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 23, 2018, 01:56:06 PM
It even wasn't 200 $ it hit, I don't know, it's hard to say with a negative attitude I have now because of the market. 150 $ is real again, I don't think that NEO will reach more.
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
I'm sure that NEO can cost more than 200 dollars already this year. If Bitcoin starts to grow then the altcoyins will begin, including NEO
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
August 23, 2018, 01:50:55 PM
I guess by now, its all clear to the holders, Neo don't have what it takes to be at the top. You know at first I was kind of hesitant and in denial to believe that its a hype coin, but now the truth hit me so hard. Please do correct me if I'm wrong but its been a while now guys, and I see no progress at all.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 23, 2018, 01:44:51 PM
I'm sure that it happen. But before it we will see many hardships. Much weak people will sell their NEO holdings. And after that when market will rise as Phoenix all who save will see price more $200. I think we have no less than 1 year to this point. Maybe a few more. But not to EoY 2018
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 23, 2018, 12:31:26 PM
I do think Neo will go to $200 again but I can’t comment on when. Neo is a coins with potential, IMO the price will recover and go to at least $50 after market recover.
i see neo is a good coin, currently ranked 15th in coinmarketcap. i am optimistic that $ 200 is a price that is still possible, but indeed no one knows when it happened. but i hope soon
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
August 23, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
I do think Neo will go to $200 again but I can’t comment on when. Neo is a coins with potential, IMO the price will recover and go to at least $50 after market recover.
Activity: 59
August 23, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
NEO fundamentals didnt change in this bear market. Neo is still one of the best coins out there. You have to understand that NEO is very young coin and its on a long jurney to come. China choose ETH over NEO i hear alot..yes it did, but China is well known for copying products and affcourse they have to test ETH in order to make NEO better. China will not ever embrace foreign coin. If DaHongFei would not be 100% sure that China is going into NEO, he would make NEO according to global standards and not even look at China regulations. NEO is 100% proof with China regulations! it had to be in order to be accepted by China goverment.

You really think China will adopt 100% decentralized coin? China is one of the most techology advanced countrys in the world and do you really think it will bane blockchain? NEVER

Right now NEO is down mainly because of entire crypto bear and also because of new very hyped coins emerging the market that are taking over marketshare. There is alot of FUD going on right now. Think wider and try to think what will crypto and blockchain  look like in 10 years. Speculators will drive the price of many coins up, but which speculator will invest in a coin with no future? NEO has future

mark my words: NEO gonna be huge!

my realistic predictions are 100$ by EOY and at least 300$ before 2020 without China and if China (thats is known for its drastic changes in its own opinions) will sudenly adopt crypto and NEO, NEO will easily skyrocket to 1000$

my opinion only

Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
hello guys

or it will be dead ?

of course it would , it would even hit 400 dollar !
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 23, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
NEO is a fantastic coin, the increase that occurred in the last year may be difficult to repeat, but I am sure that the future of NEO will continue to improve so that it buys NEO now and when the price is cheap it will make us get a big profit.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
August 23, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
Soon enough, it will reach that price again or even more than that because NEO is really a potential crypto that is why it is one of the cryptocurrencies that has a big market cap because more people trust it than any other cryptos below it.

NEO is a coin that has strong fundamentals, they are supported by many millionaires from China, with a solid team so I am sure that NEO can recover soon, the most important thing is to wait to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: