Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo will hit 200$ again? - page 7. (Read 2429 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 09:33:56 AM
Soon enough, it will reach that price again or even more than that because NEO is really a potential crypto that is why it is one of the cryptocurrencies that has a big market cap because more people trust it than any other cryptos below it.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
August 23, 2018, 04:14:59 AM
I think in a bull market, there is a chance NEO could touch $200.  But the initial retail FOMO hype is over...
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
August 23, 2018, 02:41:15 AM
No chance IMO, w/ so many bagholders left. And probably in the coming years, there will be much better projects than NEO. Nobody wants an outdated and possibly dying project at that time.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 12:56:28 AM
I think NEO is a coin that has the chance to skyrocket like last year, the huge number of users and communities is certainly a good capital for NEO to reach $ 200 this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 23, 2018, 12:13:11 AM
Many people have longed for this, but I think you will hold more, because by the end of 2018 will be the price increase of the coin, the market will pump strongly at that time and you will become millionaire.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
August 22, 2018, 08:58:42 PM
I've been watching NEO only recently, patiently waiting for it to drop just below $20 before buying in. What I find strange is that even with all these big names associated, there is hardly any movement in NEO price except slowly going down since the past few weeks. It's been a bad month for alts anyway after Bitcoin fork so I still expect it to go down some more. Definitely seems like a big mover,but , there is a possibility of going up or even down because the crypto market is difficult to predict and be stabilized.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 06:43:20 PM
it depends on how growing of crypto . if crypto can grow high possibilyu Neo will hit 200$ again
but if crypto cant grow, im not suren neo can grow
Activity: 228
August 22, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
hello guys

you think Neo will hit 200$ again?

or it will be dead ?

Indeed the NEO is currently very low, falling below $ 20, so it is unlikely to recover to $ 200 in 2018. It can only be hoped that in 2019 if the Chinese government repeals the ban on cryptos trading, the NEO may recover from the exchange rate. And now I think you should not invest in NEO, please invest another altcoin such as EOS, Cardano, Stellar.

The current price of NEO is extremely low, this is right. But it will get back to old good price eventually, we believe. ETH as well, WAVES as well, maybe even EOS too. The current situation is just negative and that's why. Otherwise, there is nothing to worry about in long term.
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 05:03:28 PM
ETH falls in price, as NEO rather gaining position, do you think it is a change of government? Is it possible that NEO will replace the ETH in 2019?
NEO is a very strong coin, and in 2019 everything is possible. Very soon their price will be equal.
Activity: 63
August 22, 2018, 04:53:40 PM
i think neo is good currency, but now is bad period for all cryptocurrency (market)

when market recover i think many people trying to hold money in NEO
Activity: 283
August 22, 2018, 03:16:38 PM
ETH falls in price, as NEO rather gaining position, do you think it is a change of government? Is it possible that NEO will replace the ETH in 2019?
Activity: 41
August 22, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
I think it will, i can Neo at 1k some day, one of the most amazing teams working on a project i feel and offers passive income
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
August 22, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
Why so worry about crypto price? Does bitcoin's fall down of its market price doesn't bother you at all? Isn't it that altcoins' market price go down when bitcoin is down too? If so, then there's no need for us to worry about NEO going down and continues falling down because if you really believe on this crypto, you will never get worry at all.
It's quite amazing to see NEO having a huge increase rate last year as the entire market goes wild. But today's trend,  we saw a huge decline on it due to crypto dropping scenarios. Hope people will understand it and stop worrying.
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
NEO is a good project and I guess after ETHEREUM, it's the most used platform to create tokens and projects. I saw some of the NEO projects which have huge potential to grow and trying to solve real existing problems. As far as price of NEO is concerned, it's at rock bottom right now considering it's all time high, almost at 1/7th of it's high of $140. But this is the case with most of the alts right now. Current year is proving to be bearish and not picking momentum on any good news at all. But if you believe in project than you can buy it's tokens as this project is here to stay for longer term (atleast for 7-8 years, if not more).
Activity: 523
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
It may hit $200 but I dont think that will happen anytime soon because if you look at the current trend, altcoins are trending down, ETH is not also doing well lately and still trying to recover. If Bitcoin starts to climb up with ETH, altcoins will start to follow which includes NEO.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 22, 2018, 03:57:35 AM
hello guys

you think Neo will hit 200$ again?

or it will be dead ?

I still think it's a strong project with a great future. It has certainly been hit hard in the recent market drops, but I do think that NEO will come back strong. Yes, I think it will hit $200, but there might be quite a long wait for that to happen.
Activity: 36
August 22, 2018, 03:55:53 AM
I still believe Neo will be a 4 figure coin one day, we shall see. everything will go up in the long term
Activity: 392
August 22, 2018, 03:28:18 AM
Why so worry about crypto price? Does bitcoin's fall down of its market price doesn't bother you at all? Isn't it that altcoins' market price go down when bitcoin is down too? If so, then there's no need for us to worry about NEO going down and continues falling down because if you really believe on this crypto, you will never get worry at all.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
August 22, 2018, 02:51:49 AM
Why not, NEO will surely hit 200$ again and surpass it but I don't think that will be possible this year again, we shouldn't expect much from 2018 again
August 22, 2018, 02:25:02 AM
I think ethereum will reach $ 200 by the end of next year.Neo is a reliable coin.The growth and price of neo in the coming months will increase.Now the price of neo is reduced to $18.So it's good to buy and save neo coin.
Pages:
Jump to: