Pages:
Author

Topic: Neutron SHA-256 LIVE! - page 4. (Read 31320 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
April 23, 2015, 08:27:08 PM
50 blocks to go, better get staking!
April 23, 2015, 07:48:35 PM
Want to buy Neutron off market up to 10 BTC. Pretty longstanding BTCtalk member and well known too, twitter, here, darkcoin/dash community. PM me. 3500 Satoshi price, top buy orders on bittrex are like 3000 satoshi and you can barely sell a few a coins without driving price down.

Last time I saw someone do this they got 10 btc stolen. Literally 10 btc. Do it on the market! It's not worth risking 10 btc for a few extra coins man.
April 23, 2015, 07:47:38 PM
Hello gentlemen,

I have set the date for the posting of the new announcement thread to tomorrow in the afternoon. The thread will contain full graphics, revised logos, and additional information. For the next 7 days after the posting of the new ANN, 1 piece of the roadmap will be posted, per day. Each piece of the roadmap will contain a different development that should occur in the future. It'll be an exciting week Smiley

Best,
Team Neutron!

Bahaha, brilliant. They all discarded NTRN, now they will come racing back in a panic rebuy  Grin
April 23, 2015, 07:45:21 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 23, 2015, 07:41:12 PM
Want to buy Neutron off market up to 10 BTC. Pretty longstanding BTCtalk member and well known too, twitter, here, darkcoin/dash community. PM me. 3500 Satoshi price, top buy orders on bittrex are like 3000 satoshi and you can barely sell a few a coins without driving price down.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
April 23, 2015, 06:20:16 PM
Hello gentlemen,

I have set the date for the posting of the new announcement thread to tomorrow in the afternoon. The thread will contain full graphics, revised logos, and additional information. For the next 7 days after the posting of the new ANN, 1 piece of the roadmap will be posted, per day. Each piece of the roadmap will contain a different development that should occur in the future. It'll be an exciting week Smiley

Best,
Team Neutron!
TIME TO BUY!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
April 23, 2015, 06:01:27 PM
Hello gentlemen,

Best,
Team Neutron!
April 23, 2015, 04:39:04 PM
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
April 23, 2015, 12:43:43 PM
Got some neutron, waiting to see where this goes
Activity: 329
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
April 23, 2015, 11:43:05 AM
+1000
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
April 23, 2015, 07:46:19 AM
I personally don't understand the accusations of me being the old dev... why would he make a new account? What perks are there in doing that? Why not he just use his old account?

On the other note, we should hopefully see the new ANN tonight Smiley
u r going to release new ann?  

Indeed I am, although there has been a very slight delay. I have had IRL things come up, which delayed things a bit. Just for fun, I'll post one of the candidate logos here Wink The reason why things are taking so long is because I am creating graphics for nearly every part of the ANN (info, specs, icons, etc).

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
April 22, 2015, 11:30:56 PM
I personally don't understand the accusations of me being the old dev... why would he make a new account? What perks are there in doing that? Why not he just use his old account?

u r going to release new ann?  
April 22, 2015, 04:44:24 PM
Buy the Dip!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
April 22, 2015, 03:27:20 PM
* hrbt started to collecting cheap neutron....

smell pump like CRAVE =)

get in cheap now  Grin Grin Grin

lol no offense but ICM of CRAVE was one of the most active and productive dev's I've ever seen through Craves first whole MONTH of life and is still active and developing features... that I'm sure many coins will continue to copy.

so to compare the two is pretty laughable, I'm sure with some effort ntrn will have some good movement... but time will tell if new or old dev comes out with a roadmap etc.

good luck

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
April 22, 2015, 03:16:59 PM
* hrbt started to collecting cheap neutron....

smell pump like CRAVE =)

get in cheap now  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
April 22, 2015, 01:30:01 PM
dump on me, i like cheap coins Tongue
April 22, 2015, 01:15:15 PM

it's not like we havent seen this before:

1) launch coin
2) mine it
3) dump it
4) leave coin and let it nearly die
5) buy everything cheap
6) dev either comes back or takes over the coin with another account
7) dump again
8 ) let it die
9) profit
10) next coin

About this coin:

It was just a scheme for miners to make some profit, like so many of those sha256 popping up every day. There probably never was a roadmap. Calling coins "fair" with a 3 day mining period is laughable, so are the bagholders clinging there hopes to a newbie dev. Do what you want, take over if you feel like it, no need to wait as no one "owns" this coin anyway.

So you're saying we're on steps 4-5? Time to buy i guess Cheesy

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
April 22, 2015, 09:46:18 AM

1) launch coin
2) mine it
3) dump it
5) buy everything cheap
7) dump again
8 ) let it die
9) profit
10) next coin

About this coin:

It was just a scheme for miners to make some profit, like so many of those sha256 popping up every day. There probably never was a roadmap. Calling coins "fair" with a 3 day mining period is laughable, so are the bagholders clinging there hopes to a newbie dev. Do what you want, take over if you feel like it, no need to wait as no one "owns" this coin anyway.

question on item number 3, where to get cheap coins to be able to arrange a dump?
Activity: 277
April 22, 2015, 09:45:05 AM
all these scam coins are Cryptowitch. Guy has his own mining rigs, hence the sha-256.
if he releases another scam i will expose him
Activity: 398
April 22, 2015, 09:32:02 AM

1) launch coin
2) mine it
3) dump it
5) buy everything cheap
7) dump again
8 ) let it die
9) profit
10) next coin

About this coin:

Pages:
Jump to: