Pages:
Author

Topic: Neutron SHA-256 LIVE! - page 5. (Read 31320 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
April 22, 2015, 08:02:03 AM
I personally don't understand the accusations of me being the old dev... why would he make a new account? What perks are there in doing that? Why not he just use his old account?

On the other note, we should hopefully see the new ANN tonight Smiley
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
April 22, 2015, 07:44:16 AM
First CRAVE -> TRON -> NTRN -> What is next GLIDE?

LOL. POSITRON, NEUTRON, ELECTRON ..... Grin Grin Grin One schoolboy loves physics lessons and Photoshop a lot

Find some similarities:

"is a group of crypto currency enthusiasts, techs and entrepreneur ..."
"is not the same promise-full crypto coin..."
"we bring many of the coolest features and functionalities..."

He suffers from a lack of imagination  Grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here  Wink

Here you go ,this is what this coin is fucking bad scam.
you can add sling to the crapcoin list as well .  seems like a deliberate ploy to take btc volume from other better investment coins. this shit is too funny
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2015, 01:50:58 AM
Dumping has slowed down.
Time to go sideways.
Lets see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1028
April 22, 2015, 01:28:59 AM
first 45 stakes incoming

legendary
April 22, 2015, 01:10:51 AM
You don't understand he was exposed from the begin how he could post roadmap with his old account.That's why today we have from nowhere a new guy that he want so quick to take over this coin , he even working on a roadmap , what kind of bullshit is that.And how can he know after one day that this coin is abandoned ,who is he fairy.No i don't think so ,only a blind person and a bagholder can not see that.

Your logic is baffling.
You know none of this for certain, that's all I am saying.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 22, 2015, 01:03:31 AM
You don't understand he was exposed from the begin how he could post roadmap with his old account.That's why today we have from nowhere a new guy that he want so quick to take over this coin , he even working on a roadmap , what kind of bullshit is that.And how can he know after one day that this coin is abandoned ,who is he fairy.No i don't think so ,only a blind person and a bagholder can not see that.
legendary
April 22, 2015, 12:51:26 AM
Stake rewards are now 45 coins per block. After 2000 blocks, we'll see 190 coins/block for a couple hundred blocks. Smiley

Is something wrong with your head don't act like a dev of this coin you can not take over a coin that the orginal dev was  not online for 1 day.Let it die first 1 or 2 months then work on it.Your behaviour only confirm that you are the same person as the first dev.

If you want people to give a shit, don't post on your shill account.

Whether or not this guy is in fact the same person is a good question.
Either way, I doubt the old dev would bother sticking around with a new tag if he is just in it for a quick buck.

All you can really do is enjoy staking and hope this coin doesn't go to 1sat overnight or exit....
 Unless you have figured out how to reach through your monitor..
April 22, 2015, 12:43:01 AM
Stake rewards are now 45 coins per block. After 2000 blocks, we'll see 190 coins/block for a couple hundred blocks. Smiley

Is something wrong with your head don't act like a dev of this coin you can not take over a coin that the orginal dev was  not online for 1 day.Let it die first 1 or 2 months then work on it.Your behaviour only confirm that you are the same person as the first dev.
NTRN
April 22, 2015, 12:20:25 AM
April 21, 2015, 10:49:15 PM
The dev has already created the next sha256 pow/pos coin. So just go ahead and take over this beauty. So much potential.

In the mean time, I'll be working on graphics for the new ANN. Seriously, the condition of this ANN is so potato, and the logo was taken off an internet template.
great

Whats great this coin is dead dev fucked with you all from the begin and now some newbie saying another bullshit that he will take over this coin and you belive him.What a fucking joke is that.

No one is forcing your hand to invest in this coin.

Don't forget, some of the most successful cryptos out there had their devs start out with newbie accounts.

And next time, please express your concerns in a more civilized manner.
TeamNeutron please prove this fudder wrong  by new ann and roadmap Smiley

You the bigest fudder here and most obviously a bagholder of this coin.I only wrote truth and it is obviously that the newbie take over dev is the same dev as the old one.Besides which normal dev would like too take over a scam coin.
NTRN
April 21, 2015, 10:45:55 PM
This coin was fairly launched, with no premine or instamine (120 blocks of 0 reward). Everyone had a fair chance at getting in on the mining- including the old devs- the largest block rewards lasted for over 24 hours.

In the hands of no developer, this coin will have no future- but that does not make it a scam.
HOWEVER, in the hands of a strong development team, this coin can be made into one of the most popular cryptos out there.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
April 21, 2015, 10:42:25 PM
The dev has already created the next sha256 pow/pos coin. So just go ahead and take over this beauty. So much potential.

In the mean time, I'll be working on graphics for the new ANN. Seriously, the condition of this ANN is so potato, and the logo was taken off an internet template.
great

Whats great this coin is dead dev fucked with you all from the begin and now some newbie saying another bullshit that he will take over this coin and you belive him.What a fucking joke is that.

Don't forget, some of the most successful cryptos out there had their devs start out with newbie accounts.

TeamNeutron please prove this fudder wrong  by new ann and roadmap Smiley
April 21, 2015, 10:36:05 PM
First CRAVE -> TRON -> NTRN -> What is next GLIDE?

LOL. POSITRON, NEUTRON, ELECTRON ..... Grin Grin Grin One schoolboy loves physics lessons and Photoshop a lot

Find some similarities:

"is a group of crypto currency enthusiasts, techs and entrepreneur ..."
"is not the same promise-full crypto coin..."
"we bring many of the coolest features and functionalities..."

He suffers from a lack of imagination  Grin

http://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0420/63/ad368cb923a7fa25a2f4dfa35aad1d63.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here  Wink

http://i48.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0420/29/aa353d351a3540943e16dfdfb0b0f029.png

Here you go ,this is what this coin is fucking bad scam.
NTRN
April 21, 2015, 10:34:12 PM

great

April 21, 2015, 10:16:10 PM

great

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 21, 2015, 10:09:16 PM
if i have alreadey staked for example 1k coins and its already mined some coins, then i take half of the available coins on wallet, will it reset all of coins age?

Unless you use coin control it will take from as many stacks as required to send that 500 coins.
If you only have 1 stack then it will reset all the coin age associated with said stack when sending a transaction.

how do i use coin control?

It's under options, fourth tab to the right.

oh i found it, so lets say if set 25 coins to reserve, then it will take about 25 coins per 30 mined coins? or its 25 coins for all the coins there?
legendary
April 21, 2015, 10:05:13 PM
if i have alreadey staked for example 1k coins and its already mined some coins, then i take half of the available coins on wallet, will it reset all of coins age?

Unless you use coin control it will take from as many stacks as required to send that 500 coins.
If you only have 1 stack then it will reset all the coin age associated with said stack when sending a transaction.

It's under options, fourth tab to the right.
April 21, 2015, 10:02:58 PM

legendary
April 21, 2015, 10:01:38 PM

April 21, 2015, 09:55:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: