Pages:
Author

Topic: Never Be greedy! - page 38. (Read 2731 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
May 29, 2018, 04:03:00 AM
From my experience in trading, greedy is my big enemy and hard to control it because this is human nature. I hasbeen loss many times in trading cause greedy, and learn from that, now i have to learn more how to control that emotions. No one trader can make profit if still become a greedy trader.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
May 29, 2018, 03:42:43 AM
there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance.

I agree with you for saying that greedy does not make any positive outcomes to you even psychological or physical things but this quoted above is wrong. A success by chance is possible, there are people who experienced that but more people are become successful using their knowledge and wisdom and i think it is the factors for being successful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 03:32:02 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
Never be greed does not mean we are not money or not entitled but we should be honest and limited, do not be too greedy to make what we have become lost safe more
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:26:51 AM
yes you are better never to be greedy because if you are greedy you will get a better experiance to take advantage of just enough.
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 03:12:18 AM
Greed is double edged sword, it could be good or bad depending on the part of sword you are using! Without greed you may not really think wide and far enough for you to achieve greater price for you holding!

Other traders always think of profit that easily spent but not in a mindset of sustainable income. Those greed here specially day traders really did something wrong moves, that's why we seen price lowers down.
Activity: 378
May 29, 2018, 02:57:56 AM
Greedy is the number one cause of losing money, not only in trading but also in everything , greed going to messed up our logic and make us do the reckless thing, in trading you need to follow the logic using trading indicators and the information, and need to be discipline about that, trading with greed will cause you losing money in an instant
Yes, i agree never put selfish desire to be on the top. Aiming more money in an instant in a way you deceive other people it's nothing. Make business in a good way. Blessed are those who does goodness to everyone.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
May 29, 2018, 02:29:07 AM
Greedy is the number one cause of losing money, not only in trading but also in everything , greed going to messed up our logic and make us do the reckless thing, in trading you need to follow the logic using trading indicators and the information, and need to be discipline about that, trading with greed will cause you losing money in an instant
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:14:48 AM
Greed is double edged sword, it could be good or bad depending on the part of sword you are using! Without greed you may not really think wide and far enough for you to achieve greater price for you holding!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
May 29, 2018, 02:10:31 AM
While trading we have to follow few rules and without following those rules there is no way to be a successful one except a successful by chance. There are lots of rules of them greedy plays a vital role. While trading never be greedy. If you become greedy while trading then you can be assured that there is 90% possibility to be a lessor.
I agree with you. when btc or other crypto asset pumping, we did not sell this time but upset when its down.Another problem when price pump we sell this but after a few days its price was double than also upset.SO i think never be greedy but try to increasing asset with small profit so we need to control emotion and make a target profit than we will be success
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 29, 2018, 02:00:49 AM
Snap up opportunities that presents itself. Have a specific profit % that can be raised or lowered depending on how propitious the trade is. For me, you can be greedy but always be logical
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 28, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

I agree with you in trading we should not be greedy and be a note I think is doing research on the coins that want in trading right and at least we have the science Technical analysis,
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
May 28, 2018, 11:14:38 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.38831439

In that link that is what I learned from my past readings that is what I follow and also maybe you could read the whole topic just to know more about trading, just saying I do not assume anything negative I just want to help. Still for me the good thing to do is following everything step you learned and that might get you to the top and be a successful trader.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 7
May 28, 2018, 10:15:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: