Pages:
Author

Topic: Never buy too much coins because you would eventually forgot gosh - page 5. (Read 23271 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 21
You will only forget if you buy with small money ,who will forget a coon or token thats been bought with 100$ of dollars?? And more over you can keep track of your coins ,there are many trackers on play store
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
So sad news. The people from different walks of life have joined cryptocurrency. Some of them are 24 hours involving in cryptocurrency, while others are so much busy that they do not have time to look at cryptocurrency for months. You maybe one of them. But for me, I do regularly check the crypto market on at least a daily basis. And this may not happen to me I believe.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Somehow, I agree with the title that we don't have to buy too many coins because it's hard to handle on every coin and sometimes, it could make us forget about what we have. Besides that, if you have more than 20 coins, you need longer time to check all of your coins, and that might make you lose the chance to sell that coin if the price increase.
We need to spend a lot of time to keep track the latest news from all the coins, if not maybe will miss the huge news like miss the tokens swap deadline and our coins will become useless. It's just like me, I'm lose a lot of chance to sell coins in great price, but I won't do the mistake again.

Yeah, bro, I feel sometimes that is hard to track the latest news from all of the coins. But I don't depend on the news because I learnt from my past that I could not get any profit while I am reading the wrong news. It always better to analyze by ourselves to find the right coin with the right price to trade.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Even in bounty hunting, it requires enormous effort and time to keep track of all your bounty activities and news related to the project you're promoting.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Indeed is a bit hard to have a lot of coins and if they will swap to manage all of them and to not lose the swap time, can take a lot of time to do and maybe miss some of the swaps.
Activity: 1694
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Almost all projects announce swap months earlier, when you hold something for two years you need to pay attention on it. Follow the project on twitter, telegram, their web page, or any other place, there are many of them, and every project, good project is active on more than 5 places (twitter, facebook, telegram, medium, discord, reddit...list goes on).
My experience is positive, I was late for tron swap to main network, what happened is that I had trons on idex, they didn`t support swap (how could they when they are just for eth tokens), so I contacted tron support and they were fast and I swapped trons on some exchange (recommended from tron support).

To op, dont despair, contact team, maybe there is some solution for your problem.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
It is also the mistake from the coin creators. I do not understand why swap should be time limited. It is my choice if I continue holding token in my Ethere wallet or I will migrate to a new chain or?
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
I hate everything about swapping. Many investors will definitely miss out on the swapping event because of lack of proper record. Flasmoni is about to carry out a swap, I know many investors will lose out as they have brought forth the option of KYC. 
Merit: 250
So, as you guys know, most coins will do swap when they perform blockchain upgrades or changing the coins to to a new coin

I just forgot about one of my coins and the swap was ended in the 31st of December
and guess what?

I just lost 0.3 btc because of it
God damn this is so painful

Been holding the coins since 2 year ago in the ICO stage
Never make such mistake guys remember

This is true because portfolios are best kept simple for easy management. You can't effectively manage your bag without control and monitoring. Although portfolio management apps like Blockfolio and coinstats have been created to solve this particular problem
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Somehow, I agree with the title that we don't have to buy too many coins because it's hard to handle on every coin and sometimes, it could make us forget about what we have. Besides that, if you have more than 20 coins, you need longer time to check all of your coins, and that might make you lose the chance to sell that coin if the price increase.
We need to spend a lot of time to keep track the latest news from all the coins, if not maybe will miss the huge news like miss the tokens swap deadline and our coins will become useless. It's just like me, I'm lose a lot of chance to sell coins in great price, but I won't do the mistake again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I agree with you, buying too much the investor will surly forget some of his coins or even to the extent of losing the wallet keys.
It's far better to invest in some or the ones that can be monitored perfectly while knowing when to exit as the case maybe. But if for long term he should be careful of the coin and where to store it for easy monitoring.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
As painful as it is, but it's the truth. Buying too much coin one might end up not keeping track of them.
In my own opinion, it's preferably buying just few with great use case and watching them to secure your investment than going for many and ending up losing your investment, unless you are in for short term.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
Sorry about that, but that's the truth.
It's good to keep track of the coins we have in our possession, but this can only work when they are not too much.
I think going for just few good coins is better while keeping some for long term and some for short term depending on their potential, if possible have a jotter to write all down for easy reference.
Activity: 1596
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
I don't think one can easily forget a coin bought with money. It can never be too much to be forgotten. Before you must have invested in a project, you must have thought it through.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
So, as you guys know, most coins will do swap when they perform blockchain upgrades or changing the coins to to a new coin

I just forgot about one of my coins and the swap was ended in the 31st of December
and guess what?

I just lost 0.3 btc because of it
God damn this is so painful

Been holding the coins since 2 year ago in the ICO stage
Never make such mistake guys remember
I'm sorry you lost the money. I did not get into such situations, the developers always sent me new coins.
Merit: 3
I had the same experience but mine wasn't because I bought too many coins but because I didn't follow up on the news. Bancor has made it possible to swap Eos again. If it's Eos you're talking about you can still swap.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
if you really are holder altcoin why not choose major altcoin, the feel better than we hodl shitcoin, we can keep slowly for hodl top altcoin and and let their prices going to the moon again someday
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
very true indeed. we cannot hold too many coins, because it is not effective enough, when we hold a lot of coins we will find it difficult to understand the flow of each coin coin. for me the maximum coin that can hold is only 3 coins because in this way it will make us truly understand one by one our coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
That not possible for someone to forget where he or she invest is money, even if i buy 100 coins i will surely keep them safe because i won't want to lose the money i invested in it.
Pages:
Jump to: