Pages:
Author

Topic: Never invest in any cryptocurrencies! - page 9. (Read 17751 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
August 10, 2020, 04:35:43 AM
investing in crypto carries a high risk could suffer a big loss but if you are ready to accept the risk then investing can be done because those who understand and have skills in the field of crypto investment will easily get profit
you are right. investing in crypto is everyone's choice, and before investing, there are always people who warn about the risks. Honestly, I've seen enough evidence that people sometimes say crypto is fraught with risks. it's just that, when you understand about it, you will definitely enjoy it. because of this, investing in crypto is an option,
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 10, 2020, 04:21:20 AM
It is seen that a large part of the investors invest without realizing it, especially investing in scandalous projects. Eventually the project collapsed and all their money was lost. But it seems to me that those who understand cryptocurrency know that they can get rich quick from here. It is not possible to acquire assets so quickly from any business or work or financial institution other than cryptocurrency. So I think those who are in or investing in the crypto world should know more about this, be proactive and invest wisely.

yes, this is the point, why do people would take the risk if they are not 100% sure that it is going to make them get rich quick if it succeeds
same as people who risk their lives and invest or trade-in Prohibitions

it is the same everywhere we like bright things at the top of the pyramids and forget about how hard is to climb it
That's true! I still don't understand why a lot of people investing in something that they don't have any proper knowledge about! The most common reason why people are failing in the cryptocurrency market is that they don't have proper knowledge, understanding, skills and experience. They first of all should spend their time to do researches and learn this market. Otherwise, they probably will suffer failures no matter how lucky they are!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
August 10, 2020, 03:39:12 AM
I think most people approach crypto in the wrong way. With "get rich quick" approach.

If you come to crypto with such an attitude, you should never ever invest.

On the other hand, if you actually had to earn it while doing whatever you are usually doing anyway, that involves money?

Examples:
You get crypto as a token of gratitude after making donation to some project. (crowdfunding)
or
You are paid crypto as a bonus to your salary.
or
... (any other examples come to your mind?)

Wouldn't the whole cryptoworld be way more healthy? What do you think about it?

There's a major difference between cryptos and tokens.
And also whether to invest in a specific crypto or not, it varies from person to person.
Not all those who invest in altcoins face losses.
The only thing that will make you to win is the right estimation.
If your estimation of price is accurate then no one can stop you from becoming rich.
So OP, according to me we should invest kn cryptos by taking calculated risks.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
August 10, 2020, 03:18:17 AM
It is seen that a large part of the investors invest without realizing it, especially investing in scandalous projects. Eventually the project collapsed and all their money was lost. But it seems to me that those who understand cryptocurrency know that they can get rich quick from here. It is not possible to acquire assets so quickly from any business or work or financial institution other than cryptocurrency. So I think those who are in or investing in the crypto world should know more about this, be proactive and invest wisely.

yes, this is the point, why do people would take the risk if they are not 100% sure that it is going to make them get rich quick if it succeeds

it is the same everywhere we like bright things at the top of the pyramids and forget about how hard is to climb it

not always right not a broad rule, I like trading and enjoying it in games, and in crypto anything being traded online I like buying and selling it. increasing my capital normally yes I do increase it no matter how small I start each time.

everyone has a different motivation, can be true that the big part of investors in crypto world, especially new ones are here for getting rich quickly too.
Activity: 18
August 09, 2020, 11:54:48 AM

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
August 08, 2020, 11:35:14 AM
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
August 08, 2020, 10:50:49 AM
i actually don't agree with this one that much. true it would be nice if you got your coins from projects and not investing since there's no money from you involved.  but i think we can also benefit from people buying coins. it would be a loss for us if we discourage them.

You have your point, if there's no more who's willing to do the investment/trades then the market will be no longer healthy
as the cycle will stop there. it needs both traders and investors in order to move forward, better to learn proper knowledge and skills
for you to continue benefiting from this industry and avoid losing your money.

Great point. The market would not be balanced if a particular role is fulfilled.
The cycle will continue to work properly if each role is functional.
And I just want to remind everyone that invest with what you could only afford to lose, either time, effort or money.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
August 08, 2020, 09:55:55 AM
never ?, why should it be like that? Cryptocurrencies are like any other investment, so why be afraid? If you already have knowledge of cryptocurrencies and investing, then do it and invest in cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
August 08, 2020, 06:16:07 AM
Invest in projects that you have sufficient information on. Most projects aren't actually worthy of your investment but how can you tell when you have no idea what their use case is simply because you refused to research on it. I have been a victim of such a project before and I lost  a  huge sum of money and that has strenghtened me in my investment decision making.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 08, 2020, 05:30:23 AM
i actually don't agree with this one that much. true it would be nice if you got your coins from projects and not investing since there's no money from you involved.  but i think we can also benefit from people buying coins. it would be a loss for us if we discourage them.

You have your point, if there's no more who's willing to do the investment/trades then the market will be no longer healthy
as the cycle will stop there. it needs both traders and investors in order to move forward, better to learn proper knowledge and skills
for you to continue benefiting from this industry and avoid losing your money.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 08, 2020, 05:22:34 AM
Most of the information we get online from people trying to get referrals about crypto is an exaggeration or plain lies. We tend to come to the cryptocurrency space with our hopes high, but after investing our time and resources we get disappointed because our expectations were not met. Its best to get the right information and patiently walk your way to the top in this space.
everyone who gives recommendations in the Internet also wants to make money on your purchases and sales. I always check the information given by people I don't know. you need to be very careful about these recommendations
Activity: 686
August 08, 2020, 05:00:59 AM
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 08, 2020, 02:34:57 AM
Most of the information we get online from people trying to get referrals about crypto is an exaggeration or plain lies. We tend to come to the cryptocurrency space with our hopes high, but after investing our time and resources we get disappointed because our expectations were not met. Its best to get the right information and patiently walk your way to the top in this space.
Activity: 17
August 08, 2020, 02:21:22 AM
Investments must be profitable, otherwise why should I invest ? I agree that you do not need to chase a quick riches, but the right investment should bring income.
In order to make a profit in this market, you must not be impatient. You need to have patience and have a clear strategy when investing in this market. I am like you, here for profit and always try to make a profit every day from it

what if patience is not one of my skills, how d you invest this? not everyone can hold and wait, even if I am patient sometimes you need to sell because you need fiat for urgent stuff, not everyone can invest with a small or spare amount, sometimes it is like the last chance, to be or not to be and it is the case of many players in this market from different poor countries.

you may have the luxury of losing and restart, unlike many others.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
August 07, 2020, 12:02:03 PM
Investments must be profitable, otherwise why should I invest ? I agree that you do not need to chase a quick riches, but the right investment should bring income.
In order to make a profit in this market, you must not be impatient. You need to have patience and have a clear strategy when investing in this market. I am like you, here for profit and always try to make a profit every day from it
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 07, 2020, 10:08:39 AM
Greed has been said to be the most dangerous trait of cryptocurrency investor. The truth is that this space gives cryptocurrency enthusiast the opportunity to earn from different schemes, but in every scheme, one needs to be careful about the earning potential and the risks involved. The get rich quick mindset can cause a lot of mismanagement and loss in the space. It's best to approach the space with a mindset to work hard and earn biologically.
Activity: 21
August 07, 2020, 02:26:14 AM
If someone invest on Crypto for get rich quick approach then it is one of the best idea in my view.Because you know that good potential coins are giving a huge profit.
And if you look at top coins from Coinmarketcap then you will be assured that how much money they have returned to their investors.

So just invest for get rich quick but should have proper risk management system and always do technical analysis first.

exactly, nowhere else where you can do such profit "Legally" by just investing, all you need to do is to be more careful don't risk too high for high revenue with your whole cap, save some for the very bad urgent times.

this should let you minimize the risk but it won't remove it, the pouring hard part is to research between thousands of coins looking for a good investment while a lot are just scam or repeated poor ideas. and yes you can get rich quick-
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
August 06, 2020, 02:04:53 PM
It is impossible to pinpoint the reasons for joining crypto, or making it essentially specific. The needs of every person have to be dependent on time and money, hopefully starting with research and educating oneself. However one sees it, money always remains a major factor.
Activity: 362
Merit: 12
August 06, 2020, 01:56:14 PM
If someone invest on Crypto for get rich quick approach then it is one of the best idea in my view.Because you know that good potential coins are giving a huge profit.
And if you look at top coins from Coinmarketcap then you will be assured that how much money they have returned to their investors.

So just invest for get rich quick but should have proper risk management system and always do technical analysis first.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 06, 2020, 02:48:28 AM
This your approach will never work for most people, because not everyone can code or offer services that would pay in Crypto. If no one invest in Crypto  how do you expect it to have value, it is just like saying people should not invest in Gold because you can offer services and be paid in Gold coin
Only 1 percent of all people who come to the cryptocurrency market can do this. It is not available to the biggest part of people in the market. that's why people earn as the market teaches them
Pages:
Jump to: